over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High anabolic lower test in offseason

luki7788

Registered
Newbies
Hi, I would like to know the opinion of experienced people, preferably deceptions about offseason cycles in which anabolics are higher than the test. Less testosterone = less aromatization, so we can use less IA. How about such a cycle (doses are exemplary but I am a super-heavy bodybuilder weighing about 290 in stage form)

EQ (as base) 1500-1750mg week
sustanon 750-1000mg week
npp or primo 1000mg week

to this GH, insulin, IA but I am skipping this issue I mean the idea of using AAS
I have always been a supporter of high test cycles (2g +) and lower anabolics but when your offseason weight starts to reach 315 pounds and more an additional 10-15 pounds of water retention from a high test starts to be very uncomfortable and not to mention everyday life but it hinders even workouts through, for example, cumbersome back pumps, that's why I'm thinking about trying a different approach. Jordan Peters is also testing a bit similar and it bases its growth cycles on very high nandrolone drugs due to similar reasons I have described.

Simple answer is try it for 8 weeks and evaluate the effectiveness then. I'm a big fan of ratios for the three base hormones in a 2:1:1 ratio for Test:19-Nor:DHT for injectables. Pick the drugs you want to fill the space but one has to be a high androgen so either Tren, Masteron, or something else you like (Proviron).

EQ, Tren, and Primo sounds sweet. I've used Primo and Deca once and it was incredible for muscle quality. That said I'm way smaller than your stats.

If you're "290lbs stage form" why are you looking to do anything different? It sounds like you have a good system, why change? What are your goals? You should post up some off season and 290lb competition pic's.

As I wrote in the first post - an additional retention of 10-15 pounds of fluid on a high test becomes uncomfortable and very much above 300 pounds, I am looking for alternatives.

I add current photos, I am just 5 weeks before the first start of the season, weight 293 pounds on an empty stomach

You look great, would be nice if you could share all of those years of experience and contribute. You’ve been registered on this site for 5 years and the only activity you’ve had is 3 threads asking for help, never even bothered to go back and thank the people that responded....

Anyway...

Try and see it how it affects your body, as a competitor you should be dialed in as to how you respond to things. People can give you their personal experience but it’s not going to mean shit in regards to how it’s going to affect you especially considering there are so many different takes on this. You could easily search the forum and find lots of takes on low test cycles.

As I wrote in the first post - an additional retention of 10-15 pounds of fluid on a high test becomes uncomfortable and very much above 300 pounds, I am looking for alternatives.

I add current photos, I am just 5 weeks before the first start of the season, weight 293 pounds on an empty stomach

You must be quite tall...6'4" or 6'5"? Good luck with trying to figure out a way to be comfortable above 300lbs. I don't know anyone who felt good near or above that weight but they were around average height, 5'9" to 5'11".

eq aromatizes tho. at doses listed thats like the same aromatization as 750 test. if my math is close.

almost 6'2 "tall

I'm not talking about feeling comfortable in such a weight because it's impossible: D but extra water retention is unnecessary. You will just have to try something similar and see how it will work - I know that Arabs use very high doses of EQ as a base and quite low doses of testosterone. in every corner of the world there is a slightly different approach on these issues

I know it can be dangerous, but ever have someone guide you with a low dose diuretic? I've never messed with them and you have to worry about electrolytes, but low dose is of course safer. What's your blood pressure? If you have a good doctor that is willing to work with you then maybe he can prescribe and monitor. Water retention of course can lead to high blood pressure and cardiomyopathy.

Oh, congrats on a great physique. Being over 6 foot is a bitch in bodybuilding!

I know it can be dangerous, but ever have someone guide you with a low dose diuretic? I've never messed with them and you have to worry about electrolytes, but low dose is of course safer. What's your blood pressure? If you have a good doctor that is willing to work with you then maybe he can prescribe and monitor. Water retention of course can lead to high blood pressure and cardiomyopathy.

Oh, congrats on a great physique. Being over 6 foot is a bitch in bodybuilding!

Thanks buddy, tall doesn't help but I'm fighting hehe

My blood pressure is perfect, even with an off-season weight of 305 pounds not exceeding 130/80 I tolerate the sides of the drug very well but I'm forehead for estrogen and when I have it around 70 and above my ankles are very swollen and I feel heaviness, and I need a lot of IA to keep my estrogen related to high doses of testosterone, so look for other alternatives

Thanks buddy, tall doesn't help but I'm fighting hehe

My blood pressure is perfect, even with an off-season weight of 305 pounds not exceeding 130/80 I tolerate the sides of the drug very well but I'm forehead for estrogen and when I have it around 70 and above my ankles are very swollen and I feel heaviness, and I need a lot of IA to keep my estrogen related to high doses of testosterone, so look for other alternatives
Swollen ankles is one of the signs of water retention and a diuretic would help. I'm surprised your BP doesn't get higher. You're lucky! Do you have a doctor and have you ever used a diuretic? There are also some natural diuretics out there and things like caffeine.

What has been your previous off season cycles out of curiosity?

Swollen ankles is one of the signs of water retention and a diuretic would help. I'm surprised your BP doesn't get higher. You're lucky! Do you have a doctor and have you ever used a diuretic? There are also some natural diuretics out there and things like caffeine.
The water retention isn't necessarily just estrogens. It an also be from mineralocorticoid activities. At high doses this can become a problem. So I think your suggestion that diuretic might be a pathway to help combat water retention. In any event, an additional 15 lbs of water retention is not good on the heart so getting that off is probably a good idea. Look into beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase and water retention if curious.

For someone your size looking to make gains and keep water off I’d look at something like high primo as your base with 200 or so mgs of test and rotate in some anabolics like npp and eq

almost 6'2 "tall

I'm not talking about feeling comfortable in such a weight because it's impossible: D but extra water retention is unnecessary. You will just have to try something similar and see how it will work - I know that Arabs use very high doses of EQ as a base and quite low doses of testosterone. in every corner of the world there is a slightly different approach on these issues

East EU many competitors dieting on zero test , they use tren for androgen

Offseason something like 150-250 mg test with 500 deca and 1000 primo , gh and slin

I not like the water retention from test too , and no is not my diet

I tried to use indapamide 1.5mg a day - it is a light diuretic that does not save potassium but it gave practically nothing. Spironolactone at a dose of 25-50mg daily helps but it's a stronger diuretic and using it for a long time is certainly not very good.

By the way....other than needing some size in your legs(every tall guy does) you look great. At 6’1” I feel your pain. At 270 I’m big....but still look lanky

Thank you buddy, my legs are not only the effect of high growth but also the fact that I can't train them as hard as I wanted because I have tendonitis in both knees but I'm fighting hehe

East EU many competitors dieting on zero test , they use tren for androgen

Offseason something like 150-250 mg test with 500 deca and 1000 primo , gh and slin

I not like the water retention from test too , and no is not my diet

I am from Eastern Europe and more precisely from Poland, and no one uses such cycles with us, high test reigns in cycles. Perhaps in the Middle East, i.e. in Russia, they use a low / medium test, which I have heard that it is difficult to get any information from them :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws