over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CHINA laws MEGATHREAD

Sarms sources are talking about not having certain things available after January.
Their prices haven't gone up, they're just telling people that certain things won't be available, and the replacement compounds.

You are just as wrong here! These new bans are legit laws on the books. If they want to enforce and you don`t have protection (know people) the penalty is very severe. I saw that China locked a guy up because he made a post on social media that was critical of govt. The guy was in tears, he was "drunk, will never do it again..." They can and will make you disappear if they feel like it. Trial... Not needed!

Yeah, now your conflating 2 different situations. It's obvious that the Chinese gov had not been enforcing any real regulations on pharmaceuticals, steroids, peptides, supplements, plant extracts, etc. Alibaba has hundreds of suppliers for any of these.

I wasn't as specific as I should have been. When I said "low legal risk" I was referring to Chinese suppliers, not US individuals. Prior to the current situation, China has been manufacturing and supplying an endless list of compounds with little legal restriction. I'm talking about more than steroids: supplements, peptides, pharmaceuticals, etc.

Gotcha...Yes, I was referring to the guys on this side of the pond, thought you were doing the same.

As far as China, it's not as much the competition as it is the factories don't/didn't care anymore who they sold to...Creating a flood of China sources with claims that they "owned their own factories", even posting bullshit factory pics.

Then they did exactly like the homebrewers did to the brand importers, under cutting the shit out of each driving the market down even further...Setting up guys to receive and remail, which made a flood of new "pharma" sources on this side. Fools becoming sources over $1k investments in powder...Not having a clue what the fuck they were doing and not giving a shit either.

Yeah, now your conflating 2 different situations. It's obvious that the Chinese gov had not been enforcing any real regulations on pharmaceuticals, steroids, peptides, supplements, plant extracts, etc. Alibaba has hundreds of suppliers for any of these.

I'd see this law like any other that are "enforced" to please the West. I have dozens of expensive watches and close to 100 high-quality reps from China. It's against the law in China to make reps, and every once in a while their is a raid for show. The result is the rep watch shop pops up again after a little while and resumes business as normal. Grey and black business is common in China and as long as there is money to made (and enough to grease the right palms) it will not stop.

I'd see this law like any other that are "enforced" to please the West. I have dozens of expensive watches and close to 100 high-quality reps from China. It's against the law in China to make reps, and every once in a while their is a raid for show. The result is the rep watch shop pops up again after a little while and resumes business as normal. Grey and black business is common in China and as long as there is money to made (and enough to grease the right palms) it will not stop.
I really hope that does not happen with the Fentanyl trade. Too many people dying every day from that crap. I think it is so high priority that China will clamp down on it. If they want the trade deal with the US to work they are going to have to. The tariffs that might ensue will hurt them badly.

Had this happen to a China source of mine a few months back. Everything disappeared with no siezure letters from many on a different forum I’m on. Even grabbing people’s packs at the post office within miles of there homes. I’ll paste what I was told it’s being used between China and USA its called AED. Can look up on google. Now everyone was resent including me but what one took 7 to 12 days takes 30. I believe I know how it takes that long but works now.

So about AED I think it works like that, they see someone often getting parcels from oversea, so next parcel coming they control it as now they know everything on their system as soon as the TN is online (China Post give them the data), once they found something illegal the name and address is flagged and they will control anything going to this person or address, then they will also monitor the shipping agent who sent that parcel to see if there are more fishy parcels among the shipments! if they find more they will flagged the agent as well and control everything coming from him! so in no time you can get all your customers as well as your different shipping agents/channels flagged!

Had this happen to a China source of mine a few months back. Everything disappeared with no siezure letters from many on a different forum I’m on. Even grabbing people’s packs at the post office within miles of there homes. I’ll paste what I was told it’s being used between China and USA its called AED. Can look up on google. Now everyone was resent including me but what one took 7 to 12 days takes 30. I believe I know how it takes that long but works now.

So about AED I think it works like that, they see someone often getting parcels from oversea, so next parcel coming they control it as now they know everything on their system as soon as the TN is online (China Post give them the data), once they found something illegal the name and address is flagged and they will control anything going to this person or address, then they will also monitor the shipping agent who sent that parcel to see if there are more fishy parcels among the shipments! if they find more they will flagged the agent as well and control everything coming from him! so in no time you can get all your customers as well as your different shipping agents/channels flagged!
And this was the best stealth I’ve ever seen. But using this now it didn’t matter.

There are efforts by the postal service to help department of homeland security/customs and border protection flag and inspect incoming parcels based on the metadata associated with the parcel. The postal service is doing local level interception of parcels to be sent back to customs for inspection. The metadata associated with the parcel/tracking number includes delivery address and return address. So in theory they would be able to stop all packages generated from the same location. Like wise they would be able to stop all international packages heading to a specific addy. The parcel's tracking number is scanned at the post office and the computer/scanner instructs the postal employee to pull the package from the mailstream for customs intercept.

I think the new china law would limit the number of return addys that are being used and narrow down which parcels to intercept. Intercepted parcels with contraband would then get the delivery address flagged for all incoming parcels.

All I know is the stealth is so good. No one would ever know. But this is up and running now. If the gov. Wants to target a vendor and take them out. This is in effect and how they got to him. So in effect probobly a rat tipped off customs. Then this aed. Was used. Supposedly was in the works for a few years and now it’s been used by both countries together. And none of us recieved any notice except inbound into customs. Then after a week or so tracking number disappeared. As if it never existed. And the ones that were past customs and in route to people’s addresses stopped disappeared even some only a few hours from delivery. It’s been 2 to 3 months now. No siezure notice nothing. Just gone. Here’s what is going Without going into details, we cannot ship anything via EMS/USPS ever again, it doesn't matter if we use different shipping agents, ship from different regions/city, different channel like EA, LT RV.... with or without signature!!!! it's totally crazy, USPS and LE are using something called AED (Advanced Electronic Data) it's being in the making for a very long time but since mid-September it's working 100% between China and USA and it doesn't look like it's Temporary. But there is way around it all. I don’t know that secret. Just the fent problem is causing all of this. And so then I wonder why would anyone use this thing that kills so many people. It’s not slowing down it’s getting worse. Because the gov. Has started to scare doctors so much they will not prescribe certain things even if it’s needed. So these people turn to the street or darkernet. over dose and die. Maybe it’s population control or a way to wage war on America or maybe the ways le is trying to stop the problem are only making problems worse. Even if the intention is to help. It’s having the opposite effect by control of doctors to prescribe. In effect fake pills with fent flooding America and obviously the h that’s pretty much fent is just increasing the death toll. Then it effects everyone even us here. And any american who can not get medications they should get.

The ones that know that secret will stay in business. I only have a thought about it. Some know it.

you can kiss everything good bye if this virus keeps up and no flights to and from china to the usa. food for thought
Delta just suspended all flights to and from china til april 30th

I think airlines like DHL get more of the traffic for things like this.

With all due respect to the mods/board/BIgA, I think it would be better to unstick this. IT was a great idea because it prevented people from starting numerous new threads panicking, but it seems As long as its at the top and visible someone is going to feel the need to chime in every 5th day and tell us why gear will no longer be available and we need to stock up and it kind of gets old.

I have seen no evidence that there will be issues, but I have seen tons of panic that looks more like paranoia or trolling than anything. And thank you to all the solid sources who provide legit service and product who don't cut corners or use false advertising and manipulate the market. Smart customers should be willing to pay more if a source has been around and has a solid reputation of service and product.

I hope this is like the Y2K scare, remember everyone was saying in 2000 the computers will crash because it recognizes 2000 as year 00.

yeah just a scare huh 🤔... well thats not what a supplier just told me personally in an email about my order that has some how just been put in limbo do to these new laws and the corona virus outbreak 😷
china 🇨🇳 is completely banned on my list, I will no longer deal with suppliers that have anything to do with sending funds to anyone in china!
Been royally screwed and now I just have to take it!

With all due respect to the mods/board/BIgA, I think it would be better to unstick this. IT was a great idea because it prevented people from starting numerous new threads panicking, but it seems As long as its at the top and visible someone is going to feel the need to chime in every 5th day and tell us why gear will no longer be available and we need to stock up and it kind of gets old.

I have seen no evidence that there will be issues, but I have seen tons of panic that looks more like paranoia or trolling than anything. And thank you to all the solid sources who provide legit service and product who don't cut corners or use false advertising and manipulate the market. Smart customers should be willing to pay more if a source has been around and has a solid reputation of service and product.————
rebuttal:yeah just a scare huh 🤔... well thats not what a supplier just told me personally in an email about my order that has some how just been put in limbo do to these new laws and the corona virus outbreak 😷
china 🇨🇳 is completely banned on my list, I will no longer deal with suppliers that have anything to do with sending funds to anyone in china!
Been royally screwed and now I just have to take it!
this thread needs to stay visable!

😂go ahead think this is a game and fear mongering...🤫everyone keep quiet so that they can keep taking us for all they can...yeah you all will learn your lesson when your out 1k and no one will help you or listen to you 👂!

There scrutinizing Singapore a lot now also. I used to get a muscle relaxer that works well and moda. Get met moda from doc in the states now but he won’t do the certain muscle relaxer. And a lot of China and Singapore get snagged.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamren
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws