over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CHINA laws MEGATHREAD

It's good to hear that suppliers haven't taken advantage of the rumors. No price gouging.

It's good to hear that suppliers haven't taken advantage of the rumors. No price gouging.
Sorry to say but these the trade politics and pressure being placed on china by the US is no rumor.

Keep your finger crossed. It's still very soon. Remember a lot of guys will never say anything till they runout.
Don't know if it's allowed. I don't want to break any rules but, what about the sources on the boards that already closed. Can't we mention them?

Sorry to say but these the trade politics and pressure being placed on china by the US is no rumor.
I'm just saying that for now they haven't jacked prices up from what I hear on here. Apparently the supply for now is adequate. I do expect that will change in the future with the new laws. I am surprised that prices didn't go up right away, that's what I was commenting on. I figured prices would already be up even though sales seem to be mostly relying on older stock.

As long as the thread is here, people will chime in periodically predicting the doomsday scenario where aas just dissapear. I have seen zero evidence of prices going up or supply dropping. Only fearmongering. Some people are just naturally paranoid, see conspiracy theorists. Some may have an agenda.

in the coming months things will change. once raws become less available things will start getting cut more and more.

alin shop and m4b team and gonna be suppliers that back in the day were the go to will now be the go too again

As long as the thread is here, people will chime in periodically predicting the doomsday scenario where aas just dissapear. I have seen zero evidence of prices going up or supply dropping. Only fearmongering. Some people are just naturally paranoid, see conspiracy theorists. Some may have an agenda.

I don't think anyone believes that drugs will disappear, merely that the easy access we have will begin to slowdown. Right now, the high competition and low legal risk is a good thing because it drives down prices and increases chances of finding quality products. If all of this is driven underground, that goes away, until some other country takes up the slack. That takes time.

"Low legal risk"?!

1) You've obviously never been Federally Indicted.
2) Ask those guys that get hit with a manufacturing charge on top of illegal importation, possession with intent to deliver, possession of a controlled substance without a license, etc, etc, etc.
3) Ask those guys what attorneys like Rick Collins are charging just to send some bum associate in to see them for the initial arraignments.

Another one that obviously knows jack shit...You would be another one that I would not do business with if I was still on that side of things!

Sponsors should be taking note of some of you in here and cutting ties...See how it is getting your shit at jacked up pricing at the local gyms.

"Low legal risk"?!

2) Ask those guys that get hit with a manufacturing charge on top of illegal importation, possession with intent to deliver, possession of a controlled substance without a license, etc, etc, etc.
3) Ask those guys what attorneys like Rick Collins are charging just to send some bum associate in to see them for the initial arraignments.

Another one that obviously knows jack shit...You would be another one that I would not do business with if I was still on that side of things!

Sponsors should be taking note of some of you in here and cutting ties...See how it is getting your shit at jacked up pricing at the local gyms.
It is scary stuff for sure and that's why most guys are just better off paying extra and getting their supply local. I cant believe how cheap the prices are now for local. Used to be you had to go overseas to get these prices. Receiving raw powder from China is the sort of thing that can keep you up awake at night.

It is scary stuff for sure and that's why most guys are just better off paying extra and getting their supply local. I cant believe how cheap the prices are now for local. Used to be you had to go overseas to get these prices. Receiving raw powder from China is the sort of thing that can keep you up awake at night.
100% agreed to both of your posts.
It isn't minor at all, obviously the "hard" substances are on a different level but the charges are severe. The vendors assume the risk and the dvd donators don't worry. The alphabet boys are not targeting gear to a high level, but if they get an easy lead, you better believe they will crack down on them.
I always tell a vendor "thank you" because they are putting it out for our benefit. The supply isn't going anywhere, but if a price hike takes place, so be it. If you do not like the price, then that's your problem.

It sucks that there can't be tiers in this business...But then again, the new guys would offer fuck all for pricing which they already do, pulling the profit from the trusted guys...The trusted guys don't make the profit to keep things running smoothly and have to drop their prices to compete.

Remember when the homebrewers started popping up...They cut the prices in the market right in half almost overnight. NONE of those guys are still in business but the trusted sources had to follow suit and in good business those same guys didn't want to go back up on their prices, so it remained the same. Then many of those same bum sources have come back time and time again under different names, continuing to cut the prices out from under the trusted guys, only to run out or product, burn members or get themselves busted for handling business stupidly.

Look at the testing...You have guys bitching when results come back underdosed. You ask them what they paid for the vial and they're like $25-$30 bucks...WTF did you expect?! You let these guys come in an control the market so that you could get more vials for your dollar...Now all your vials add up to what you would have paid to that trusted source for 1-2 vials with money to spare lol!

You aren't the only one I've seen make the comment I originally quoted over the years...But it has become such the norm that people don't realize anymore that yes the cost was higher years back, but the quality was consistently better and those trusted guys were able to handle business more efficiently. Now everyone has to pump out more product quicker for less profit to be able to give out more free shit and keep up with the handful of new guys that pop up with a pretty label each week. So it becomes a lower profit margin, lesser quality and more risk to little reward.

Thank you for speaking out. I've just come out of retirement I was Orgain Labs here on the forum for years. I'm astonished at the prices. $15 for tren ? So the the source makes what $10 bucks profit. Do the customers really think that this person will be around long? Maybe the source will enjoy his volume sales for a while, feel like a king fucking up the sources businesses like Gear Depot and others that stuck it out all these years!!! Maybe your great cheap source goes to a bar with his half a brain and runs his mouth drunk showing off then gets busted. Then the snitching begins and like a row of dominos it all happens like ORD in 2007. Be smart and be careful who you buy from. I'd bet that 99% of the sources online have zero protection from authorities, meaning have zero contacts in LE to give them advice, protection and tip offs, so when they get popped and most do eventually, they will snitch on everyone they can to save their asses.

I remember when bulk was when guys bought 5k of gear from me like United Anabolics when they carried my Orgain Labs brand. 50% discount and drop shipping. I ran a 50% discount to enter the market with KP brand selling dec 300 for $25 buck tren $25 bucks and I STILL HAD members want it cheaper if they buy $1000 worth of gear.

My respects to K1 and those who have spoken up about this issue. Thank you.

I agree, customers should be thankful that we have access through sponsors to these substances. I hope that it does not take the loss of the ease of access before we appreciate it. I have been doing this since the early 90’s and I prefer the ease of access today. But it has come with cost. The access has led to increased dosages and greater health risks. The access has also led to people who probably should not use these substances at any dosage using them. And at various times in the past 30 years I have fallen into both these categories so not throwing stones unless at myself. But thankfully I have learned to respect these things and that has actually increased enjoyment of using them. So yes thanks to all who do make this possible for all of us

Thank you for speaking out. I've just come out of retirement I was Orgain Labs here on the forum for years. I'm astonished at the prices. $15 for tren ? So the the source makes what $10 bucks profit. Do the customers really think that this person will be around long? Maybe the source will enjoy his volume sales for a while, feel like a king fucking up the sources businesses like Gear Depot and others that stuck it out all these years!!! Maybe your great cheap source goes to a bar with his half a brain and runs his mouth drunk showing off then gets busted. Then the snitching begins and like a row of dominos it all happens like ORD in 2007. Be smart and be careful who you buy from. I'd bet that 99% of the sources online have zero protection from authorities, meaning have zero contacts in LE to give them advice, protection and tip offs, so when they get popped and most do eventually, they will snitch on everyone they can to save their asses.

I remember when bulk was when guys bought 5k of gear from me like United Anabolics when they carried my Orgain Labs brand. 50% discount and drop shipping. I ran a 50% discount to enter the market with KP brand selling dec 300 for $25 buck tren $25 bucks and I STILL HAD members want it cheaper if they buy $1000 worth of gear.

My respects to K1 and those who have spoken up about this issue. Thank you.

This post says a lot. If we think about many busts whatdo we find out? Rec drugs and or alcohol are usually involved either the person also selling them or their actions being under the influence helps to lead to their arrests. Honestly some of the people behind the labs being busted look like drug addicts, not bodybuilders or fitness enthusiasts. I would rather not buy gear from the guy who is also selling opiads to his neighbors.

"Low legal risk"?!

I wasn't as specific as I should have been. When I said "low legal risk" I was referring to Chinese suppliers, not US individuals. Prior to the current situation, China has been manufacturing and supplying an endless list of compounds with little legal restriction. I'm talking about more than steroids: supplements, peptides, pharmaceuticals, etc.

I agree, customers should be thankful that we have access through sponsors to these substances. I hope that it does not take the loss of the ease of access before we appreciate it. I have been doing this since the early 90’s and I prefer the ease of access today. But it has come with cost. The access has led to increased dosages and greater health risks. The access has also led to people who probably should not use these substances at any dosage using them. And at various times in the past 30 years I have fallen into both these categories so not throwing stones unless at myself. But thankfully I have learned to respect these things and that has actually increased enjoyment of using them. So yes thanks to all who do make this possible for all of us
That is exactly my opinion too. Back in the 80s and 90s these things were hard to get and expensive so doses were low. Once the whole thing happened where everyday guys can buy powder and make their own, prices dropped fast and all of these little sources popped up. It sounds like quality has gone down too. Guys can afford now to run high dose cycles.

This post says a lot. If we think about many busts whatdo we find out? Rec drugs and or alcohol are usually involved either the person also selling them or their actions being under the influence helps to lead to their arrests. Honestly some of the people behind the labs being busted look like drug addicts, not bodybuilders or fitness enthusiasts. I would rather not buy gear from the guy who is also selling opiads to his neighbors.
Local guy I know got caught because he was also growing a bunch of weed, I think in his basement. I think he got caught because the cops were alerted to his electric use, probably because of the grow lights. What happens then is the raid and they find the steroids and then usually they list guns too to make it sound really big time. Most times its just a guy like me with a couple of guns but they make it sound like organized crime.

Wow I still can't believe how many of you have no clue what is going on. I won't talk out of respect for the wonderful board we have here, but some major changes already. Just look and use your eyes. Lot of amateurs still hanging on because they stocked up.
I've been a Mod on boards since 2003. K1 knows what he's talking about.
How many of you remember when OutLaw Muscle's classifieds was like the wild west?

I wasn't as specific as I should have been. When I said "low legal risk" I was referring to Chinese suppliers, not US individuals. Prior to the current situation, China has been manufacturing and supplying an endless list of compounds with little legal restriction. I'm talking about more than steroids: supplements, peptides, pharmaceuticals, etc.

You are just as wrong here! These new bans are legit laws on the books. If they want to enforce and you don`t have protection (know people) the penalty is very severe. I saw that China locked a guy up because he made a post on social media that was critical of govt. The guy was in tears, he was "drunk, will never do it again..." They can and will make you disappear if they feel like it. Trial... Not needed!

Keep your finger crossed. It's still very soon. Remember a lot of guys will never say anything till they runout.
Don't know if it's allowed. I don't want to break any rules but, what about the sources on the boards that already closed. Can't we mention them?
few
These were middle men, tradesmen, buying from main factories. Since these changes came about, the circle of trust has been made smaller, squeezing out these extra people that could talk. You say "Lot of amateurs still hanging on because they stocked up.".... Maybe a few but I just got word our local inventory increased a lot. New product shipped post Jan 1. I think you might be a little out of touch with this one.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131