over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RedCon says No more Mountain Dog

I like Luke, James, Joe Bennet, Blessing AND Brian Shaw.

But i think most BBers in the know understand that Aaron is kinda of a scum bag and Redcon1 is trash in a container.
Do athletes go there to gain some social media attention? Yes, and it works. But I cant believe that any competitor REALLY believes that Redcon1 is a trusted company with quality ingredients.

Did he do any jail time for this?

As far as I know the case is still in process. I remember reading the indictment when it came down and I remember thinking they are toast. Fed have a 95%+ conviction rate. Even though the case has been quite I just don't see Aaron and PJ getting out of it. The Fed do NOT lose.

That being said, it sure hasn't stopped Aaron flying around in private jets. if I were him, I'd be salting every penny away right now.

As far as I know the case is still in process. I remember reading the indictment when it came down and I remember thinking they are toast. Fed have a 95%+ conviction rate. Even though the case has been quite I just don't see Aaron and PJ getting out of it. The Fed do NOT lose.

That being said, it sure hasn't stopped Aaron flying around in private jets. if I were him, I'd be salting every penny away right now.
Oh talked about it on RX muscle a while ago. Still pending as far as i can remember.
Aaron doesn't seem worried about it, so who knows. Maybe a plea deal?

George is coached by justin miller. I think John was training terrance ruffin so I would assume that would be the athlete

Dont think Terrance is a redcon1 athlete. Joe Bennett does his training and john does his diet from what I believe

Just another jab between Aaron and John.

Everyone knows Aaron is a shady businessman. Good luck finding someone talking negatively about John.

Well said. John is as solid as they come. Aaron Singerman and PJ Braun, not so much.

Redcon1 is shady as hell, I would never touch their supplements.

JM is upright at hell and probably has the most trusted and highest quality brand in bodybuilding, I love his supplements.

so Blackstone Labs puts out a hoodie that looks like an FBI jacket, what a bunch of fucking idiots. the feds don't loose and their mocking them.

there products are good not great a bit on $$$ but still not bad! John Meadows knows his shit along w Shelby,My thoughts are this every comp. out there whats a great product, but greed comes into play, so they skimp on this or that to make a few extra bucks , maybe Im wrong, but lets take a look at some past companies (muscle tech, black stone,5%... ect)

Didn't PJ get caught years back and ratted out people involved?

John Meadows and Dante Trudel are two of the few people I would actually trust in this business. See this for yourself.

AS and PJ are dodgy as fuck. JM is solid and there is a reason no one has a bad word to say about him. AS is the type to put money before morals. Although regarding the article above this post I am not going to demonize PJ for selling Super DMZ after it had been banned. He obviously took a risk and it backfired and he only has himself to blame. Now if that was knowingly underdosed that would be bad but if it was what the label stated then great. Just like when sdrol got banned and if someone risked openly selling it like a legal supplement after the ban I wouldn't care or judge them for that but if they get caught it's only their fault. I personally think selling the various things we discuss on this board should be legal and if someone is over the right age they should be legally allowed to buy whatever "supplement" they want. Now purposely underdosing something is a totally different matter. Many sell peptides to customers to personally use and I would be surprised if people on here looked down upon them as long as they provide good products. Obviously AJ and PJ are different though as again they are clearly dodgy and it's well known in this industry.

This is interesting. I remember John had issues with prime and it's products.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws