over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Members Thread - post here

Hello,
I just came across this forum and it looked very interesting and informative! I am from germany and live in the netherlands. I am also active on a dutch forum that looks alot like this one but there are very strict use and talking about AAS peds or whatever is not really allowed. But this forum looks very interesting and I hope I will learn alot here. I want to start my first cycle in a month.

Hi guys, long time lurker here, figured id finally introduce myself and start using this account. Got really into bodybuilding these past few years, before that i have been working out consistently for the previous 10 years or so. Originally got into it for football and after that just to look better then the average guy. Now im hoping to do my first show early next year or possibly end of this year depending how this situation plays out. Was going to do one last year but tore my hamstring 4 weeks out. Anyways, look forward to contributing :)

Welcome to the forum everyone. This forum is a wealth of knowledge with a lot of good people to help out and bounce ideas off of. Dig in. I’ll be around if anyone needs any help.

Hello, I am Sandy. I Would like to discover extraordinary information and motivations on this Forum, experienced muscle heads bunch help me a great deal.

Happy to have the opportunity to be here. I'm excited to continue to gain knowledge, share and be a contributing member here on PM. Keep it SIMPLE and be HUMBLE.

Hello people, I have been reading these boards for a few years now, I live in Mexico, nice boards a lot of info to read! I am interested in SEO I have been training for more than 10 years, did my first cycle 5 years ago, recovered from an elbow injury, now I cant train bc of covid but Im trying to learn as much as I can about syntherol (and dieting) for next year!

Hello all. I've been lifting for a minute (southern expression) got degenerative disc disease, arthritis in most of my joints, torn ACL in right knee and that's just the cost of hitting 50. Competed locally a few times couple decades back. Fitness/swimwear/lingerie modeled a bit way back in the day... got nothing to prove. I'm just an old broad trying to keep limber and able to hold my own until my time on this planet is done. Been in the gym/active for 36 years.

Was directed to this forum by a trusted, old friend that I met when the internet (like myself) was young. Just saying hi to others who'd like to remain fit.

Hi!

Back in the swing of things after years off. I was a member 10-15yrs ago but lost a good friend and former member Alex Azarian and was lost for a while. Hope the community is like a remember it.

More of a lurker than a newb. 2006 and this is my intro, lol....

#metoo ......... 2011 here!! Invited back in the day by M FREAKY! Time to get involved again..... Ray from the West! Thanks for having me.

Gman-----what a damn good name

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity