over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENT experience?

it has little direct AR activation and like always its anabolic raiting is not an indicator of its myotrophic ability. Im happy with my run but im not labeling it any better or worse than other hormones, I stand by my comparison to EQ.

Also I think the dosing scheme is quite parroted by people who have little experience with it, most people will say the lower end of dosing for trest is 300.
It’s like a wet EQ that dramatically increases sex drive, especially if you only inject it EOD.

I’m on my second week of trest E my first run of it ever and I have to say I’m not overall impressed.

Definitely bigger but definitely don’t look better, for lack of a better term I would describe it as “sloppy” size. That and I definitely have not seen a libido boost from it. Kinda worried about what’s actually in that vial....
I don’t like trest-e or Tren-e because they don’t boost sex drive for me like trest-ace and Tren-ace do!

Yeah I picked up some trest recently and it seems considerably weaker than my home brew from a couple years ago.
Also makes me wonder whats in my bottle. Or maybe it's weaker than advertised.
I have better luck with microdosing tren base, than this bottle of 'Trest'
I may just brew my own trest from here on out..
There are some corrupt sources out there selling bottles labeled as Trestolone acetate when it’s actually just Tren enanthate or testosterone.

Yeah I picked up some trest recently and it seems considerably weaker than my home brew from a couple years ago.
Also makes me wonder whats in my bottle. Or maybe it's weaker than advertised.
I have better luck with microdosing tren base, than this bottle of 'Trest'
I may just brew my own trest from here on out..

There are some corrupt sources out there selling bottles labeled as Trestolone acetate when it’s actually just Tren enanthate or testosterone.

Be sure to take part in the Testing over at AnaSci.org! You'll know which Trest is real and which isn't.

You know what's odd, (recently) About 1.5 week after doubling my testosterone dose and lowering proviron ( I had to, I was way too horny it was getting annoying) on this cycle I've been able to lower my exemestane by 50-75% and drop almost all Nolvadex.

I'm thinking of getting some raws to try this out. Holy hell are they expensive though. Nearly 3x the cost of primobolan raws! At least the dosage is 2-3x less so I suppose it's roughly the same weekly cost.

**EDIT** - Home Brew Discussion Is Against The Rules! Go To AnaSci.org For That!!

You know what's odd, (recently) About 1.5 week after doubling my testosterone dose and lowering proviron ( I had to, I was way too horny it was getting annoying) on this cycle I've been able to lower my exemestane by 50-75% and drop almost all Nolvadex.

Is that from the same batch/vial of test? Seems odd unless you were experiencing low estrogen side effects before. What's your dose now?

Last edited by a moderator:
**EDIT** - Home Brew Discussion Is Against The Rules! Go To AnaSci.org For That!!
Its is the same stuff. My cycle when I had to run higher ais was something like this

2 shots per week that had
12.5 mg trest a
200mg primo
100 test
25 mg anadrol pre-workout

On the other 5 days it was
12.5 mg trest
25mg Anadrol pre-workout

Now its the same but on the 5 days that I was just doing my trest a shot I've added 100mg test c

So its

(So now) 700 test c per week, instead of only 200mg test c.

Now that I think about it it could just be more even blood levels. But when I run test I usually don't require an AI (or much) even if I'm only injecting
1 once a week ( so that throws out that theroy in my opinion).

Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
wow very intersting. I was not aware it was this well thought of....slightly interested now.

I’m running it for the first time trest E, but I’m hesitant to give my experience just because I’m starting to question if mine is legit. The glowing reviews are starting to make me think perhaps I’m not using the real thing, even though I have no reason not to trust my source. I don’t want to mislead the thread with bad info, I try to always shy away from doing that I only open my mouth if I know what I’m saying....which isn’t often 😂

So I’m two weeks in and I’m hungry as shit and definitely bigger but I don’t necessarily look better, but i understand some people just want to be as big as possible which would cause them to speak highly of the stuff. I had lot of trouble staying asleep last night so perhaps that is kicking in as well but it was only one night so far. Also I finally needed an AI which I didn’t need all summer, took some caber today too.

Again it’s only been two weeks so not judging the stuff quite yet, does this all sound indicative of trest so far?

Especially the insomnia, is that a typical side of trest? I think that may be a good indicator if it continues if it’s not, then it’s probably just tren e.

I’m running it for the first time trest E, but I’m hesitant to give my experience just because I’m starting to question if mine is legit. The glowing reviews are starting to make me think perhaps I’m not using the real thing, even though I have no reason not to trust my source. I don’t want to mislead the thread with bad info, I try to always shy away from doing that I only open my mouth if I know what I’m saying....which isn’t often 😂

So I’m two weeks in and I’m hungry as shit and definitely bigger but I don’t necessarily look better, but i understand some people just want to be as big as possible which would cause them to speak highly of the stuff. I had lot of trouble staying asleep last night so perhaps that is kicking in as well but it was only one night so far. Also I finally needed an AI which I didn’t need all summer, took some caber today too.

Again it’s only been two weeks so not judging the stuff quite yet, does this all sound indicative of trest so far?

Especially the insomnia, is that a typical side of trest? I think that may be a good indicator if it continues if it’s not, then it’s probably just tren e.
It is nothing like tren. They are in no way comparable. Tren makes you hard and dry. Trest makes you big and full with some water retention. Both make you strong.

So, if your definition of "looking better" means improved hardness, dryness--better muscle quality in general--then no, trest will not make you look better. If you want to grow faster...and are looking for a drug that acts more like a super-powered testosterone with superior increases in fullness, then trest is awesome.

It is nothing like tren. They are in no way comparable. Tren makes you hard and dry. Trest makes you big and full with some water retention. Both make you strong.

So, if your definition of "looking better" means improved hardness, dryness--better muscle quality in general--then no, trest will not make you look better. If you want to grow faster...and are looking for a drug that acts more like a super-powered testosterone with superior increases in fullness, then trest is awesome.

Gotchya thank you Mike I appreciate that input a lot, judging from that then yea it definitely is working correctly. I’m 6’1 240 and I’m not competing for anything, don’t get me wrong I don’t want to be skinny that’s for sure but not really looking to add on size just for the sake of size. Going to reevaluate my run with this.....

I don't get insomnia on tren ( terrible insomnia on ment I have to take three mg of Xanax just to sleep 6 hours. I can taste tren when I injected it, and sometimes get tren cough. Don't you get these sides? Feel like tren is the most obvious steroid of them all. It would be kind of ridiculous to fake ment with tren e. Just my opinion

I don't get insomnia on tren ( terrible insomnia on ment I have to take three mg of Xanax just to sleep 6 hours. I can taste tren when I injected it, and sometimes get tren cough. Don't you get these sides? Feel like tren is the most obvious steroid of them all. It would be kind of ridiculous to fake ment with tren e. Just my opinion

2y ago I bought 3 vials of MENT from MTS... and it was 100% inj DBOL...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws