pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
That’s awesome! B+

Its nice to hear him say that. I have always felt that way too. I like what he said about people that have their own problems feeling like they cant help anyone because they are too consumed by them, that those people can actually help others and at the same time if makes them feel good about themselves. More of us need to live our lives like that.

Its nice to hear him say that. I have always felt that way too. I like what he said about people that have their own problems feeling like they cant help anyone because they are too consumed by them, that those people can actually help others and at the same time if makes them feel good about themselves. More of us need to live our lives like that.

I actually kinda needed this because there are times when I start feeling sorry for myself if every little thing doesn't go my way. I'm totally guilty of this; I think we all are, to an extent. Suddenly, I've convinced myself that life sucks and is so unfair, but is it? I'm 36, in great shape, in good health, have a decent job and can more or less do as I please, within reason. Do any of us really have a WHOLE lot to bitch about?

I'm not including you in this @maldorf you've been a huge fighter and a big inspiration for many.

I actually kinda needed this because there are times when I start feeling sorry for myself if every little thing doesn't go my way. I'm totally guilty of this; I think we all are, to an extent. Suddenly, I've convinced myself that life sucks and is so unfair, but is it? I'm 36, in great shape, in good health, have a decent job and can more or less do as I please, within reason. Do any of us really have a WHOLE lot to bitch about?

I'm not including you in this @maldorf you've been a huge fighter and a big inspiration for many.
Even now ,when I am off my heart meds and due for serious heart surgery in two days, I have some desire to just be nice to people. My wife always says I talk to total strangers more than I should and she is embarrassed by it. When we were in Italy I talked to lots of strangers and the beggars I talked to too. I didnt give them any money but I treated them like a human being. In our city here sometimes I give money to beggars and talk to them. I just hope they spend the money on necessities.

I wish all humans where like that nice to one another show respect but in reality human begins are complete trash

nobody cares and being a nice genuine person gets you know where if it’s people who don’t give a shit.

What he says reminds me of the old "Golden Rule". If you treat enough people nice then you will be treated nice yourself. I was always glad if someone asked me for help with something. That is one of the biggest reasons I went into teaching. That part is very rewarding.

I wish all humans where like that nice to one another show respect but in reality human begins are complete trash

nobody cares and being a nice genuine person gets you know where if it’s people who don’t give a shit.
Definitely true for some folks. Treat them nice and they just take advantage of you and dont even appreciate it. When you help someone or treat them nice you have to be prepared for that to possibly happen and dont give up on everyone else!

Definitely true for some folks. Treat them nice and they just take advantage of you and dont even appreciate it. When you help someone or treat them nice you have to be prepared for that to possibly happen and dont give up on everyone else!
Yep exactly this but also true don’t let a few people stop you from being nice

Even now ,when I am off my heart meds and due for serious heart surgery in two days, I have some desire to just be nice to people. My wife always says I talk to total strangers more than I should and she is embarrassed by it. When we were in Italy I talked to lots of strangers and the beggars I talked to too. I didnt give them any money but I treated them like a human being. In our city here sometimes I give money to beggars and talk to them. I just hope they spend the money on necessities.

Continue to inspire, bro

Full disclosure, I was homeless four years ago. We have a huge homeless population here and honestly, if they can stay off drugs and booze, they have several places they can stay where they're fed well and given assistance in getting jobs. They get so much free food, they throw it away in the street. Most simply cycle in and out of these houses all their lives, unable to cope with their addictions. However, you can tell when someone is being genuine. Many of these guys turned to drugs because of bad divorces that left them with nothing and I know two who turned to them even harder when they both killed someone in separate drunk driving accidents and spent several years in prison. You can spot them a mile away, and those are the ones I decide to try and reach out to.

OT but is he doing pretty well with his DY supplement company?

What surgery will you be getting? Good luck.

What surgery will you be getting? Good luck.
Ventricular Tachycardia ablation. VT ablation. I had it once about 3 years ago but it didnt take care of my problem. I had a bad heart attack back in 2008 and my heart is a mess. Ejection fraction is around 20%.

Is your surgery on the 11th? I will dedicate a prayer towards your safety and the efficiency of the surgery.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws