over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Yates says he doses test daily sub Q

if it's been done intermuscular, why change it? why change something that works since the beginning of time of anabolics. it seems that there's plenty of people on both sides of the spectrum that say go subq and others that say it's not as beneficial that way the way your level spike crash and the way it's released and how long it stays in your system
For centuries people ate food to get bigger. But started using drugs when they came along. Why stick with old ways if something else works as well or better. If some one want to punch a hole in their skin and muscle all the time and heal from that they should. if they would rather just make a hole in the skin and heal from that that seems better to me. We all have an opinion.

i'm still not understanding the overall benefit of it some say it doesn't change much at all but science seems to prove that the release is totally different. Your levels spiking and dropping are totally different and the length of time it's in your body and processed is different. so I can't seem to understand how exactly that works when oils and everything but peptides are supposed to be intramuscular in order for the benefit to be the best. I just don't get it.
Any change in release pattern becomes pretty irrelevant when doing daily or EOD for the rest of one's life.

When I do shoulders it's IM and when I hit the side of my fat ass it's not IM it's intra-adipose. I notice no difference. I also cannot care less what way people care to ingest their drugs, this is a hill not worth dying for on either side of the argument.

When you all reference doing low volume SubC injects (for TRT, etc), are you injecting into stomach and flanks?

Just curious. I save those sites for GH and Peps. Inner thigh fat occasionally too.

I’ve been using the same method as Alzaghost for awhile. Small short pins in muscular areas (probably making it SubC at least most of the time).

Is anyone out there trying to go shallow IM with a slin pin?
I mean you load a slin pin and you go into the lowest fat area on the quads or on the shoulders; basically you have to go in where the adipose tissue under the skin is the lowest.
Much lower chance of a knot that way

I do all my injections shallow IM everyday with 1/2” 28/29 gauge. Put it litterally anywhere I want. Traps, calves I even did one in my firearm this morning. I put them all over my ass in all kinds of spots. I’m lean enough I can do 1/2 anywhere. Iv been liking the lats because it’s easy to reach but I do get an ache in my lower lats that lasts for days but it’s still not too bad. I haven’t got a knot anywhere yet and Iv been doing it for several years. I did one in an ab once and I don’t suggest it. That one hurt lol I don’t really do my quads much because it’s almost impossible not to hit a vein.

Is anyone out there trying to go shallow IM with a slin pin?
I mean you load a slin pin and you go into the lowest fat area on the quads or on the shoulders; basically you have to go in where the adipose tissue under the skin is the lowest.
Much lower chance of a knot that way
I’ve been doing it that past few weeks. 1/2 inch slin pin. Stick it in my quads or delt and push the plunger.

One of the things i like about sub-q is i can do them anywhere. Pull the skin up a bit and shoot away.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131