over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For frequent/daily injectors

I pin every morning. Part of my morning ritual. Drawing out gear and injecting takes less than 5 minutes, along with my morning shot of GH. I don’t preload.
On a cruise I backload insulin pins, on a blast I use a standard 3CC syringe and 21g for drawing and 25g for pinning. Typically pin 1.5-2ccs a day on blasts.
I rotate glutes, lats, and delts. Never had any issues
I also enjoy the ritual of pinning so this has never been an issue, I look forward to it

How do you manage this?

• What route do you use? (Subq vs IM)
  • Do you use insulin pins or regular?
  • What size needle and gauge?
  • Preferred areas for the frequency?
  • What is the typical volume you’re comfortable with?
  • Does the location change for you dependent on the volume?
  • Do you preload to save time?
  • Do you only do this with HRT or on your blasts as well?

My to do list has me comparing the bloodwork markers with estrogen, total, and free test with twice weekly bolus(larger) shots and daily smaller injections to see if there’s a clinically significant difference.

I’ve been pinning my GH daily with 31g 5/8th slin pins and while smaller needles give less scar tissue, it’s a little bit annoying even with the water based solution so I’m curious of your experiences before I move from 2-3/week to daily with oils.
30g slin 1/2"
Mon to Fri
IM
Shoulders, lats, quads, top of ass
Preload for the week
Go up to 1ml
Stay pretty lean so it's never an issue
Hell I forget where I pin so no telling on rotation schedule. Just stick wherever whenever

Shallow IM
Rotate lateral quads
Slin pin, 31G 1/2"
10-20iu Test E or P (10-20mg)/daily
Don't preload
Reuse needle approx 4-5x (always swab needle, amp and injection area prior).
Strictly TRT these days.
Just about the same except i go mostly bi's, tri's, delts and I have never swabbed anything. Typically use a need 3x IM then the last time 2x I go sub q in the belly.

I preload a weeks worth of syringes. 27 gauge 1/2" for everyday and 27 gauge 1" for pre-workout. Might just switch all to 1", but the 1/2" seems to be doing the job. I use a 23 gauge to pre-load everything.

As you get older you try and limit the amount of injs you have to do lol,,,Once to twice per week is where I keep myself now.

Oh god, yes. I won't inject oil more than twice a week. HGH 5on/2off subq is the absolut limit I want to bother with injections anymore. Even subq gets old after a while. During a cruise, I now only inject once, test U , that works fine for me.

I inject every day between GH, IGF-1, and oils. I usually rotate between delts and glutes bilaterally. 23g 1" for the oils and insulin syringes for the peptides. I do pre-fill syringes the evening before to save time in the mornings because usually they are busy!

trt dose of oil or really anything under a cc go into 1cc pins that with slip lock needle(tuberculin)
small amounts of oil i dont worry much about and shoot into any meaty area, delts in all sorts of different ways, tris, bis, lats, hips, quads, gluts
water based goes into same sort of syringe anywhere im not shooting oil. heavy periods of water based inject go all over gluts, lats, quads, hips.
if i was gona shoot more then a cc of oil id go for 3cc barrel and often 21g or if i had decent pins and nothing too weird in the barrel 25g.
i

I pin every morning. Part of my morning ritual. Drawing out gear and injecting takes less than 5 minutes, along with my morning shot of GH. I don’t preload.
On a cruise I backload insulin pins, on a blast I use a standard 3CC syringe and 21g for drawing and 25g for pinning. Typically pin 1.5-2ccs a day on blasts.
I rotate glutes, lats, and delts. Never had any issues
I also enjoy the ritual of pinning so this has never been an issue, I look forward to it
Can I ask how much you're pinning for TRT daily? I've been struggling with libido/ed on 1-2x week dosing at different doses and thinking about trying daily.

Yeah. Back when I started reading forums you pulled with an 18, 23 for glutes, 25 for quads. Now days everyone wants to use a little slin pin and not even go IM.
All my slin pin injects are intramuscular. If your lean you should be able to Inject any body part with 1/2” needle. Including the glutes. I do alot of lower glute now with them.

Can I ask how much you're pinning for TRT daily? I've been struggling with libido/ed on 1-2x week dosing at different doses and thinking about trying daily.
^^^hey brother ..nothing to think about ..try it & see

..nothing to lose here ..& personal experience is the best kind ..esp in regards to AAS

15mg/day keeps my T levels in the top of the range at 800. 20mg/day puts me at over 1500.

^^^hey brother ..nothing to think about ..try it & see

..nothing to lose here ..& personal experience is the best kind ..esp in regards to AAS

I just need to stop being a bitch then. I don't hate injections at all but was hesitant thinking about doing daily for the next 50 years or something lol but hey might as well if its worth it.

Daily IM for oils - dorsal glutes, Ventro glutes, side delts, rear delts (a friend does these for me), pecs and lats. 1.5ml is my max but rarely go that high. 25g orange pins - 25-40mm depending on site.

For water based stuff like carnitine - same sites but 27g grey

HGH - sub q 30g yellows

Pin ED on blast or cruise

Have tried front delts and traps - no beuono for me - not a very pleasurable shot! Haven't had the balls to try quads or bis yet. Just read someone say they use hams and winced!

All my slin pin injects are intramuscular. If your lean you should be able to Inject any body part with 1/2” needle. Including the glutes. I do alot of lower glute now with them.
Can I ask how you dose your TRT for daily as well?

I prefer test acetate. 50-100 mg a day. But any ester works much better with Ed injections imo

As you get older you try and limit the amount of injs you have to do lol,,,Once to twice per week is where I keep myself now.
We do get older but we can act and think when we were younger, don`t start taking easier because your age, believe me, I am doing same activities as I did when I was in my20s. Lift with same intensity and frequently.

We do get older but we can act and think when we were younger, don`t start taking easier because your age, believe me, I am doing same activities as I did when I was in my20s. Lift with same intensity and frequently.
Well said 👏

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity