over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Yates says he doses test daily sub Q

Tried it with low quality test propionate. Gave me all sorts of pains and swellings. Was pain from the moment I started pushing the plunger and at least a week down the road.
Now I do cypionate EOD. Totaly smooth and painless! I believe cypionate is the most painless ester.

believe yates goes to the same doc as me. daily is the preferred protocol. i do 15mg daily, interesting lots of you do 20mg.
10 mg just didn’t do enough. I want to still look like muscular. Im not going for the normal guy look or feel.

Tried it with low quality test propionate. Gave me all sorts of pains and swellings. Was pain from the moment I started pushing the plunger and at least a week down the road.
Now I do cypionate EOD. Totaly smooth and painless! I believe cypionate is the most painless ester.
Try test acetate. I like it far better than any other test ester. No bloat no acne no bullshit even at high doses. Ed administration is the best. No peaks no valleys.

I did ED for good amount of time... in the ventro glute

Only stopped because I was getting tired of doing it everyday and it's hard if you travel and such

Tried sub q once a couple years ago and got two huge, extremely painful abscesses that left scars... never again
I did the same, ventro glute. Although an easy injection I just got tired of doing it every day. Towards the end I started forgetting to do them altogether. I went back to 2x per week IM.

I did the same, ventro glute. Although an easy injection I just got tired of doing it every day. Towards the end I started forgetting to do them altogether. I went back to 2x per week IM.
Hell, my doctor wants me to inject every 4 days. Says I will feel great. Did not notice a diff. And with ever 4 days, I forget all the time (was supposed to inject yesterday but forgot), much easier for me to go from weekend to weekend especially if I don’t notice a difference. Could probably go 10 - 14 days and not notice a thing but that is a huge swing.

I’ve been doing it daily for years. 5/16in needle .1cc (20mg) per day. However I don’t think there’s a big difference between sub q and IM and i tried it both ways.
I could've sworn you said switching from one to the other significantly raised your test levels and you were going to lower your dose

I take 20mg a day as well but IM. The sub q left big knots under my skin that took forever to go away. I think IM works the same basically. All I know is it does work. Was not able to do the sub q long enough to see how well it worked. My endocrinologist told me they both work. But there was no science to prove sun q was a superior method of delivery.
I hear you on the knots. I probably get knots once every four shots or so, and I have no idea why it does seemingly randomly.

I ran subq cyp at 30mg a day for 6 months. Kept my test level right at 900.
I just recently went back to IM same dose. My gyno flares with iM and doesn’t subq. I just control it with Nolva.
Daily dose test is much better for me over other options.

When I pinned subq I did it under the skin In stomach area and enter thighs. I would pull skin only and pin it. Shortest insulin pin they make.

Been doing it since 2017, via Emerics recommendation. Gone as low as 10 mgs competing in Classic. Dont think will do that again now that competing in bodybuilding. 20 mgs seems to be a decent and good dose for overall testosterone levels.

I do IM every 3rd day with a 1" 23g pin shooting mainly compounds in enanthate ester. Tried ED sub Q with a slin pin, didn't care for the ED pinning, gets old quick.

I do .3ml subq 3x a week. ED pinning gets old, 3x a week is about as frequent as I can muster over the long term

I could've sworn you said switching from one to the other significantly raised your test levels and you were going to lower your dose
Yea I did make a post about it wondering if it raised my test levels but then I got repeat bloodwork and it was back down, so I ruled that out as the cause.

Ok, so I did this for a long time. The biggest thing I noticed going Subq vs IM in daily trt dosing is that with Subq for whatever reason my PSA never budged. My testosterone levels, and estrogen levels were the same either way..but my PSA was good on Subq.

I do not know why..

Ok, so I did this for a long time. The biggest thing I noticed going Subq vs IM in daily trt dosing is that with Subq for whatever reason my PSA never budged. My testosterone levels, and estrogen levels were the same either way..but my PSA was good on Subq.

I do not know why..
I know subq takes longer to absorb but I'm unsure how much longer. How much time did it take before you saw stable blood levels? And did you experience lumping like so many seem to from subq?

I know subq takes longer to absorb but I'm unsure how much longer. How much time did it take before you saw stable blood levels? And did you experience lumping like so many seem to from subq?
It really didn’t take that long..the effect was almost identical. The only difference is when it came to estrogen..estrogen conversion peaked faster, but it peaked at the same place as IM

Watched a podcast today where Yates says he doses test daily sub Q. I was wondering has anyone tried this. If so where have you shot it. ?
i'm still not understanding the overall benefit of it some say it doesn't change much at all but science seems to prove that the release is totally different. Your levels spiking and dropping are totally different and the length of time it's in your body and processed is different. so I can't seem to understand how exactly that works when oils and everything but peptides are supposed to be intramuscular in order for the benefit to be the best. I just don't get it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws