over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YATES WITH SOME TRUTH

Some people throw money or scraps of food at people to feel good about themselves. And that is about all it accomplishes.

If you want to really do something that matters? GIVE YOUR TIME to an elderly person (example). Your time, energy, engagement is worth more than a 20 dollar bill or a pizza. And Dorian nails it when he says, if you don't have money just smile and engage. I have dealt with homeless for years and sadly, many choose that lifestyle. Where I worked, the majority called it being a "free person." And they thrived off handouts with no intention of finding gainful employment since that would mean they are not "free."

But elderly....man they have a special place in my heart. Many times their friends have died off, family is gone, and they have nothing. Many are veterans and were members of the work force that made this country great and they sit alone for hours and hours...breaks my heart. Give them your time. Listen to them. Now THAT shit matters.

What he says is something very few believe. Living a selfless life yields more happiness and satisfaction than a selfish life. And you cannot look only on the action, the true heart of it all is motive. Selfless actions done for selfish motives is still selfish.

DORIAN YATES IS CLASS ACT GUY! HE IS MY FAVORITE BODYBUILDER. I MISS THE 90's

What an ambassador for the sport, smart, articulate, and a good all around person. We need more people like him in this sport who represent it in such a positive way.

I was fortunate to meet him a few times, and he would always sit and bs for a few min. Genuinely a good person.

I needed that. Thank you

Inspiring! Thanks for sharing Bro! What Dorian said in this is truth.

-"If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?"-1John 4:20

Some people throw money or scraps of food at people to feel good about themselves. And that is about all it accomplishes.

If you want to really do something that matters? GIVE YOUR TIME to an elderly person (example). Your time, energy, engagement is worth more than a 20 dollar bill or a pizza. And Dorian nails it when he says, if you don't have money just smile and engage. I have dealt with homeless for years and sadly, many choose that lifestyle. Where I worked, the majority called it being a "free person." And they thrived off handouts with no intention of finding gainful employment since that would mean they are not "free."

But elderly....man they have a special place in my heart. Many times their friends have died off, family is gone, and they have nothing. Many are veterans and were members of the work force that made this country great and they sit alone for hours and hours...breaks my heart. Give them your time. Listen to them. Now THAT shit matters.
exactly. but "thoughts and prayers" are so easy too.....
and they accomplish so much....

Dorian Yates is as good as it gets. As a bodybuilder and as a man. Listening to him talk openly about DMT on podcasts completely opened my mind to things I never would have even thought about and in turn probably changed the entire course of my life.

Maldorf it's not letting quote anyone. But my prayers are with you brother.everything will turn out great

I know not everyone here believes in God. I do. And I believe helping everyone you can that crosses your path. Is not a coincidence. It was meant for them to have picked you. If they say they hunger and need money
I give them some. If they use it on something else I'm still good with myself knowing I did the right thing .I have so many strangers and I mean a lot of all ages. Constantly start talking to me about personal things in there life. Whether it's about a loved one sick or on drugs or how bad a son or daughter treat them.and I sit there and listen and give them advice or just listen to them. And when they tell me man you been such a blessing listening to me I can't believe I opened up to you so much. But it's something about you that I felt I could talk to you. That to me is the most incredible feeling in the world. Those things make my day. I start my day with my prayers and I ask God everyday please let me be a help to someone today
.give me the opportunity to brighten someone day even if it's just by listening to them

Maldorf it's not letting quote anyone. But my prayers are with you brother.everything will turn out great

I know not everyone here believes in God. I do. And I believe helping everyone you can that crosses your path. Is not a coincidence. It was meant for them to have picked you. If they say they hunger and need money
I give them some. If they use it on something else I'm still good with myself knowing I did the right thing .I have so many strangers and I mean a lot of all ages. Constantly start talking to me about personal things in there life. Whether it's about a loved one sick or on drugs or how bad a son or daughter treat them.and I sit there and listen and give them advice or just listen to them. And when they tell me man you been such a blessing listening to me I can't believe I opened up to you so much. But it's something about you that I felt I could talk to you. That to me is the most incredible feeling in the world. Those things make my day. I start my day with my prayers and I ask God everyday please let me be a help to someone today
.give me the opportunity to brighten someone day even if it's just by listening to them
Yeah, I'm like that too. One time I called back a phone number that called my home, used caller ID. It was a guy that somehow had his phone number being used to make calls to people, must have been some kind of scam someone was pulling and using his number to place calls. He was a father that had recently lost his son to suicide and just needed someone to talk to. His son was a veteran that fought in Afghanistan. Others had been calling his home and harassing him. We must have talked for an hour.

Even now ,when I am off my heart meds and due for serious heart surgery in two days, I have some desire to just be nice to people. My wife always says I talk to total strangers more than I should and she is embarrassed by it. When we were in Italy I talked to lots of strangers and the beggars I talked to too. I didnt give them any money but I treated them like a human being. In our city here sometimes I give money to beggars and talk to them. I just hope they spend the money on necessities.
I wish you the best with the surgery, as soon as you are recovered please check in and let us know. You got my prayers brother!

Yeah, I'm like that too. One time I called back a phone number that called my home, used caller ID. It was a guy that somehow had his phone number being used to make calls to people, must have been some kind of scam someone was pulling and using his number to place calls. He was a father that had recently lost his son to suicide and just needed someone to talk to. His son was a veteran that fought in Afghanistan. Others had been calling his home and harassing him. We must have talked for an hour.
Wow man that's gives me goosebumps that's awesome

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.
Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.

In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.

Dorian Yates was the best athlete because even with a super bad genetics he wins against genetic freaks like Levrone , Flex and many others . His a very smart person , with hard work he not only wins as also dont give a change to the others . Im true believer hard work short workouts , more rest days and hgh 3x week at higher dosages is the way

I know it's all well meaning but religion isn't allowed on the forum. Thanks!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear