over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP to go from lean to shredded

Thanks for all the info guys. Will push the weight loss until I plateau, then will add in the dnp at 250mgs a day. Any good zero carb drinks for electrolytes that you guys would suggest?

Thanks for all the info guys. Will push the weight loss until I plateau, then will add in the dnp at 250mgs a day. Any good zero carb drinks for electrolytes that you guys would suggest?

emergen-c lite

I had a bad craving one night and ate an entire package of Oreos with milk. Woke up in the morning and still lost a pound. I'm not advocating eating shit like that, but it definitely gives you some leeway if you do have a cheat. 400mg per day seems to be my sweet spot, I can still train decently hard and I'm not super lethargic...though I do have adderall and bronk-aid if I do feel tired during the day to assist with energy and before gym if needed. I'm on Day 18 and still losing about .5-1lb a day depending on calories eaten during the day. Cardio sucks regardless, try to get on the Peloton at least 20-30mins a day

One question I have is how do you know when you should stop? What side effects do you start seeing as a signal that your body needs a break. I'd like to go another 30 days at 350-400mg a day. Not having any real bad side effects, even heat isnt too bad, sweat a shit ton at the gym with the mask on though. Heat was more a factor my first cycle of DNP when I got up to 500+mg. Every meal I would sweat like crazy

I had a bad craving one night and ate an entire package of Oreos with milk. Woke up in the morning and still lost a pound. I'm not advocating eating shit like that, but it definitely gives you some leeway if you do have a cheat.

That doesn't mean shit, your daily weight can vary regardless of whether you eat a cheat meal or not. Losing weight is not the same as burning fat. DNP and your program will work if you stay consistent over time.

The more cheat meals, the less fat you'll lose. Also, having junk food cravings is a sign that you are entering a slippery slope and your dose should be reduced.

One question I have is how do you know when you should stop?

For me the red signal is the increase of the insomnia, when the hours of sleep fall from 4-5 hours, it is time to reduce the dose, or at least not increase more.

If your experiencing insomnia on a diet, or dnp, or tren, have a small amount of fruit at your last meal.

YOUR WELCOME

If your experiencing insomnia on a diet, or dnp, or tren, have a small amount of fruit at your last meal.

YOUR WELCOME

This. Fructose causes less of an insulin response and gets shuttles to the liver first. So you get a nice slow leak of blood glucose to keep cortisol down.

I do 1 cup of the “berry mix” from Walmart in my casein shake at bed.

ORRR diary. The liver likes Galactose also. So like cottage cheese or Greek yogurt will give you some carbs to help sleep

YOUR WELCOME

Excellent advice. What's your preferred fruit choice at this time?

Excellent advice. What's your preferred fruit choice at this time?
I personally love either an apple or some blueberries with splenda. I also love protein pudding (Greek yogurt, team skip protein powder, blueberries mixed together into a pudding like substance)

V8 juice

I personally love either an apple or some blueberries with splenda. I also love protein pudding (Greek yogurt, team skip protein powder, blueberries mixed together into a pudding like substance)

Here in Romania, I get local honey from a farmer. Mix that with greek yogurt and blueberries. That is my go to dessert at night. Tastes so good.

Thought I was the only one! I prefer blackberries but blueberries are great too.

The small insulin spike will help you sleep on a diet/dnp

My favorite is some Greek Yogurt with some frozen berries right before bed. Hits the spot with some Stevia on top, calms the sweet tooth on Dnp or a diet and (usually) helps me sleep a bit better. That small amount normally isn't enough to induce night sweats unless you go nuts. Hell it's my favorite prebed meal any time, even not on a diet

Give it a shot, OP...put your work in, which it sounds like you do, then sprinkle about 200mg of dnp a day in there for a few weeks. Let the water drop off and observe the magic. Unless you got fake shit, you won't be disappointed. Don't overcomplicate it, just keep it simple

I'll add that some may have a slight reaction in the form of hives, itchy eyes, etc, and many preemptively take an antihistamine like benadryl to combat this

The small insulin spike will help you sleep on a diet/dnp
Is it just the insulin spike? Then I could have a chocolate rice cake and achieve the same result?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity