over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your go to Starbucks order?

Josefein421

Registered
Newbies
Currently dieting I have a grande Americano with 4 pumps SF vanilla.

If I want something cold and can spare some extra calories I'll do a Nitro Cold Brew with light sweet cream or an Iced Shaken Espresso with almond milk and SF vanilla.

Refers tomorrow and splurging on an almond milk Sugar Cookie Latte as a treat.

Most are far too sweet and not bodybuilding diet friendly. I usually make Nespresso shots at home and drink those black on the daily but I treat myself occasionally and mix it up.

I hate Starbucks… I pass one on my way to work and it backs up a 3 lane highway due to it being sooooo busy. That’s the only reason Starbucks gets under my skin… I don’t drink coffee, just never could develop a taste for it!

Cage

I’m 40+ and never ordered any type of coffee drink for myself at a shop. Had several cups at home over the years but it seems silly to me to spend $6-7 daily on a drink that will stain my teeth and give me bad breath.

But I am a huge proponent of preworkout stims and plan old caffeine pills. I can get 100 of them for $3.33 at 200mg each. And my teeth and breath stay g2g. Coffee drinking for myself has always been viewed as a just another bad habit I don’t need to start. Orally and financially lol

Black coffee...

This if I go. Occasionally cream. Latte if I feeling frisky. Same iced if it's hot or I don't want to sweat.

I just don't go much. I do like a Carmel Frappuccino but that's like a desert milk shake. Maybe once a year or so.

Nothing worse than being in an airport trying to get a damn black coffee and 4 teen girls are ordering commissioned art projects in front of you. They need a self pay black coffee dispenser. Slide your card and eliminate the bullshit crazy people - though I do realize that's their target customer.

I’m 40+ and never ordered any type of coffee drink for myself at a shop. Had several cups at home over the years but it seems silly to me to spend $6-7 daily on a drink that will stain my teeth and give me bad breath.

But I am a huge proponent of preworkout stims and plan old caffeine pills. I can get 100 of them for $3.33 at 200mg each. And my teeth and breath stay g2g. Coffee drinking for myself has always been viewed as a just another bad habit I don’t need to start. Orally and financially lol
Coffee is one of the most beneficial beverages one can consume for health. There's study after study showing antioxidants, cardiovascular benefits, decreased incidence of cancer, decreased all-cause mortality, all sorts of things. Coffee isn't staining anyone's teeth unless you're drinking a pot or more per day over an extremely long period of time.

Coffee is one of the most beneficial beverages one can consume for health. There's study after study showing antioxidants, cardiovascular benefits, decreased incidence of cancer, decreased all-cause mortality, all sorts of things. Coffee isn't staining anyone's teeth unless you're drinking a pot or more per day over an extremely long period of time.
Juice + the supplement (actually called Juice Plus. I use the omegas and berry blend) is apparently all the antioxidants I need. Healthy as a mule deer and without coffee breath. And over 40.

Dont get me wrong. I don’t think it’s unhealthy to drink it. Because of the things you mentioned. But overall I feel it’s a bad habit for me when I don’t need what it has to offer because I get it from other sources.

I get a 12oz container of Great Value Instant Coffee from Walmart and I use a Tablespoon in my morning protein drink, and then another T with my mixed Greek Yogurt meal later in the day.

lol.

What is the world coming too when, what is your favorite Starbucks on Promuscle is a topic? 🥱

What is the world coming too when, what is your favorite Starbucks on Promuscle is a topic? 🥱
Geez. What's wrong w espresso? I'm not asking about sugar filled creamy dessert drinks

Thought it would something different like the "what are you really eating" apologies.

Geez. What's wrong w espresso? I'm not asking about sugar filled creamy dessert drinks

Thought it would something different like the "what are you really eating" apologies.
take this as informative, not derogatory-

Threads like this and the flannel thread used to get posted with “O/T”, “OT”, or “OFF TOPIC” by whoever made the thread because it’s essentially chit chat about things that do not directly involve the sport or the pursuit of anything related to the sport.

You might say “well what about the food thread?” Yes that’s a long running thread, we all love food and have to eat to grow so it’s a big part of the game.

The weeds are pretty thick in the main forum now, mostly because there are those who create a thread based on idiotic questions that could be answered w a 5 sec search.

Just ask yourself if the thread you’re creating would help anyone, and you’ll get less negative responses

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity