over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your go to shirt?

crams60

Registered
Looking for a new go to T- shirt probably all black tight in the right places?

Something that is comfortable. I would rather wear hoodies and sweats all year if I could lol
Man I love hoodies!!

My wife always buys me tighter t shirts.. but I prefer the bigger baggy shirts.. id rather comfortable..

Can get those cheaper on Amazon. They use NextLevel blanks and just throw their own tags on them.
Clutch insight

Looking for a new go to T- shirt probably all black tight in the right places?
Jockey black, crew neck tees. Love 'em. They fit incredibly well in all the right places for us "toned folks." I'm 6'3" and go with the Large-Tall...... fits great..!!

I have a bunch of their white tees too.

Triple AAAs is a good cheap brand, walmart has a few brands beleive it or not!!! they sell hanes v necks too lol. I am for the comfort thing but totally understand when in rome... the dickies store around here carry them, PRO CLUB brand are good if you dont bodybuild.

if you arent too buff and short you can find something inexpensive and NICE Looking, good for a few wears easily, from H&M or EXPRESS

Junk Food (yes it's an actual brand lol) is damn comfy.

Junk Food (yes it's an actual brand lol) is damn comfy.
I find them too tight everywhere, especially the arms. When I found a size big enough to accommodate those, they ended up way to roomy in the stomach. I find them to be more of a slim fit than an athletic or bodybuilder fit.

I’ve been just buying whatever clothing fits around the chest and arms and having the stomach area tapered in. Costs a bit more but looks 1000x better. I’ve yet to find casual or formal clothing that fits a “bodybuilder”. At home I typically just throw on a Kirkland white t, the wife doesn’t like me wearing those out though…

I’ve been just buying whatever clothing fits around the chest and arms and having the stomach area tapered in. Costs a bit more but looks 1000x better. I’ve yet to find casual or formal clothing that fits a “bodybuilder”. At home I typically just throw on a Kirkland white t, the wife doesn’t like me wearing those out though…
Just use the tailored apps or websites. Not crazy expensive, and you can get custom t-shirts, jeans, chinos, dress clothes, polos, etc. This is the only way to get a great fit and look when you have broad shoulders and chest. Same goes with large quads!

Cage

Just use the tailored apps or websites. Not crazy expensive, and you can get custom t-shirts, jeans, chinos, dress clothes, polos, etc. This is the only way to get a great fit and look when you have broad shoulders and chest. Same goes with large quads!

Cage
Thanks. I’ll search Google, do you recommend any particular app or site?

I wear mostly black and white plane tees. Collared shirts are even more difficult to find something that fits. But in terms of tees, I know Fresh Clean Tees is legit. 3XL is a nice tighter fit on me. Tuff Wraps is another lifting brand that actually sells their tees in plain colors, good fitting stuff. 3X if I need a tight fit, 4X if I want a bit more length. Good stretch too.

For daily wear? I usually buy pack of the front of the lion black long sleeve shirts..I’m hell on clothes so I don’t spend a lot of daily wear.

For dress wear I usually do indochino

well you learn something knew everyday. Never knew you could be picky about Tshirts. All I care about is what is on them.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear