over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP to go from lean to shredded

I’m in my second week now, after having bumped it up from 150mg for the first week to 300mg. Not having any heat sides or sweating which is nice (probably because the country I live in is cold as hell), but god damn the lethargy is brutal! I always feel a bit sluggish when dieting but this is something else.

Everything I do takes at least half an hour longer because it takes me that long to work up the momentum to get it done. As I sit here typing this I’ve needed to get up to take a piss for like an hour now.

Should also add: gyms here are closed until the end of April, but I have no idea how anyone could lift weights on this stuff even if they were open.

Something that I have noticed when I run DNP is that the force of my bladder to hold the urine is much weaker, that is to say, I have to be careful not to piss on myself. Anyone else on this?

Should also add: gyms here are closed until the end of April, but I have no idea how anyone could lift weights on this stuff even if they were open.

What is your diet like? Calories? Stats? Are you consistent with nutrition all year or did you start out of shape and have you lowered calories fast to start? DNP can/will cause fatigue but very often many people's diets with their dnp can cause just as much fatigue. I am not saying that is the case with you as DNP 100% can destroy your energy. I just highlight I know many on here who start dnp and drastically lower their carbs (and fats) and the combination will destroy their energy within a short time.

Something that I have noticed when I run DNP is that the force of my bladder to hold the urine is much weaker, that is to say, I have to be careful not to piss on myself. Anyone else on this?
yep didnt really think about a DNP connection just figured because i was pounding so much water and gatorade zero

What is your diet like? Calories? Stats? Are you consistent with nutrition all year or did you start out of shape and have you lowered calories fast to start? DNP can/will cause fatigue but very often many people's diets with their dnp can cause just as much fatigue. I am not saying that is the case with you as DNP 100% can destroy your energy. I just highlight I know many on here who start dnp and drastically lower their carbs (and fats) and the combination will destroy their energy within a short time.
Diet is about 1800 cals which I know is crazy low but the whole idea was rather than lower cals any further add a low dose of DNP. Have been cutting since January so I’m well into the depths of it now.

Only carbs I’m eating are from fruit and fibrous veg. No starch or sugar as I work an office job and was worried I’d be a sweaty gross mess at my desk.

Obviously the low cals and lack of carbs is contributing but I’ve cut in basement level cals and carbs before and never felt as drained as this.

I should point out that even with the lethargy I still feel a fuckton better than I do using clen so DNP is still the best fat burner in my book.

yep didnt really think about a DNP connection just figured because i was pounding so much water and gatorade zero

No, no, I have clearly noticed the difference when I am ON. I can drink a lot of water but the resistance of my bladder never fails me. Obviously if you drink more water the problem will be greater.

Yep, didn't make the connection at first, but yes

Diet is about 1800 cals which I know is crazy low but the whole idea was rather than lower cals any further add a low dose of DNP. Have been cutting since January so I’m well into the depths of it now.

Only carbs I’m eating are from fruit and fibrous veg. No starch or sugar as I work an office job and was worried I’d be a sweaty gross mess at my desk.

Obviously the low cals and lack of carbs is contributing but I’ve cut in basement level cals and carbs before and never felt as drained as this.

I should point out that even with the lethargy I still feel a fuckton better than I do using clen so DNP is still the best fat burner in my book.

I be a toothpick if I ate 1800 calories. I eat between 2600 and 3000 and lean as can be. I am not doing any cardio. If I did, I probably drop too fast.

Here lies the problem with lots of people. You eat excessive and gain lots of fat. Then you do extreme things to get it off. Unless you compete, why not eat healthy all the time and look your best at all times? I know the problem, it all stems down to will power and staying away from crappy foods and excessive alcohol. You get way out of shape, then instead of slow progressive progress and discipline, you want it fast. Until you practice better nutrition in your life, you will always be like a yo yo. This will have negative effects on you when you get older. Hopefully some of you will change your lifestyle by then.

I be a toothpick if I ate 1800 calories. I eat between 2600 and 3000 and lean as can be. I am not doing any cardio. If I did, I probably drop too fast.
You also probably have 50lbs more muscle than I do at least

You also probably have 50lbs more muscle than I do at least
Nope, not a mass monster at all. Not even close. Only 205 pounds currently. Just eat right all year.

Nope, not a mass monster at all. Not even close. Only 205 pounds currently. Just eat right all year.
Ok, fair enough then. Still bigger than me though! A lean 205 might not be a mass monster but it’s still a damn good physique in my book

so the water has dropped and i pushed some carbs and even had a cheat meal like everyone else's experience took about 4-5 days. i lost around 8-9lbs and am extremely happy with the outcome. i ran about 2 weeks. next time i use it i will start at 300mg for a week then 400mg another week and then 500mg for a few days. ending at 600mg was to much for me. the sweating was tolerable and i didnt mind. the lethargy though was way more than expected. literally my thought process that day was "just put one foot in front of the other and keep going" amazing drug, very valuable tool when used intelligently.

When I'm on DNP I don't see water retention in the upper part of my body but legs and calves looks very bloat, especially when i run 400-500mg, does anyone feel the same?

Interesting i have some DNP pills there... Maybe i can pop 100mg and get lean... Even here gyms will open by May.... At least i can use the rebound from dnp to grow....

I hate DNP for the heat... Jeez i am always hot and with it, i can have hard days....

DNP carnitine Inj and Clen should be really brutal for weight loss

Interesting i have some DNP pills there... Maybe i can pop 100mg and get lean... Even here gyms will open by May.... At least i can use the rebound from dnp to grow....

I hate DNP for the heat... Jeez i am always hot and with it, i can have hard days....

DNP carnitine Inj and Clen should be really brutal for weight loss

I see no need in using dnp and clen together. Sure more drugs more results but dnp is so effective as a fat burner it doesn't really need anything to be added to it. A low dose of both could be great but personally I would just use a little more dnp or even the same dose and run it solo. At lower doses (250mg for example) it can still be hugely effective without causing nasty side effects in most people. Inj carnitine is different because it has health benefits and it can help a little with some of the side effects of dnp. Moreover, it's usually side effect free in the majority of people so it's a great addition to any cycle/goal. I know many like to throw the kitchen sink at things but I don't see the need. An effective diet and AAS are more than enough to get shredded and dnp is fantastic so when guys add in multiple fatburners especially when on lower cals it's usually just overkill and will result in loads of side effects. Again a small dose of clen could be used with minimal sides but there really isn't any need.

When I'm on DNP I don't see water retention in the upper part of my body but legs and calves looks very bloat, especially when i run 400-500mg, does anyone feel the same?

Yes, more water is almost always retained in the legs than in the upper part, it has to do with gravity and I suppose that sitting on our assa ll day does not help either.

I have never noticed it but I have never dosed it high so I may have if I did. Although I didn't notice much water retention in general when using it (again probably more to do with the dose). The one thing that does that to me is adrol but in a great/weird way. I have used many "bulking" orals and they all put water retention on me (as does hgh and mk-677 etc). However, on good adrol I always seem to hold more water in my legs which is a great thing for a 6ft 2 bodybuilder :D My calves and shins would get so pumped up when walking on adrol.

However, on good adrol I always seem to hold more water in my legs which is a great thing for a 6ft 2 bodybuilder :D My calves and shins would get so pumped up when walking on adrol.

It's great to see a bigger calves, too bad it's a time-limited effect.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131