over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Turn me off to tren

I love tren now in my early 40's. When I used in my 20's I swore I'd never use it again. I was a fucking douchebag in my 20's on tren. It appears that now that I have my shit together (I think) the only issues I run into are the GI issues people get (get a famotidine script) and minor night sweats. I'm using more of the product now in my 40's than I did in my 20's and I'm feeling way better than I did 20 years ago. YMMV. Whenever I start tren I do something similar to what Elvia described only my increments change by 10 mg. So I'll start around 20-25mg daily and slowly ramp up to 50mg daily and stay there. It's my sweet spot. 75mg and I'm getting some increase in sides but not enough gains to justify risk/reward ratio.

Idk man, I have 4 tren cycles under my belt and I get more compliments when I'm on it than anything else. I feel unstoppable on the stuff, so probably has something to do with appearing more confident. So umm, don't do it?

Compliments from guys right? I don’t mean that sarcastically either…

Most girls who are honest with me and not just riding my balls say the same thing when I’m on tren “you got too big”.

Can't talk you out of taking tren as the only negative effect I have had is an occasional tren cough. I have pissed protein ( kidneys) on high dosed anavar and had perfect creatinine numbers and no protein in urine when on tren.

Idk man, I have 4 tren cycles under my belt and I get more compliments when I'm on it than anything else. I feel unstoppable on the stuff, so probably has something to do with appearing more confident. So umm, don't do it?
How old are you though? Get in the mid 30’s and it starts to drag you down sometimes

most people don’t have trouble with it in the beginning..it’s when you have experience with it and a lot of usage under your belt.

I live in the south and tend to be a natural sweater anyways so Tren is reserved for Dec-Feb only. It can also take my mind to dark places.

Even 50-70mg per week will provide a positive impact on the physique and will probably minimize all sides. That might be the happy medium for all those who love tren, but can't stand its sides. Mike Arnold has said multiple times that even an average of 50mg/week or so along with the same dose of trestolone gives significant results where he feels he's fully enhanced with virtually no sides. Food for thought.

Neurotoxic; there's the beta amyloid study, but androgens are also associated with enlarging the amygdala, so psychologically it's not a straight line

It's a hard androgen so it's damaging to the kidneys regardless of one's blood pressure status

Endothelial dysfunction; combine that with a bad lipid profile from using it, and you're in a more pro-atherogenic state

You do look sick on it though, so... :)

We don’t care about kidneys, we're freaks

If I was to use tren , I’d literally start at 70mg . Stuff seems very strong so get what you can out of the lowest dose and work from there.

May actually try this as an experiment

If I was to use tren , I’d literally start at 70mg . Stuff seems very strong so get what you can out of the lowest dose and work from there.

May actually try this as an experiment
Is that you in your avatar? Lean as f*ck. What were you running if not tren ? hella strict diet of of course.

but on the subject, I know a guy who runs 150-200mgs of tren a week for 6weeks with no test or nothing and has insane result, then does 150mg of teste for 2months and repeat, in he’s 40s. Does lots of cardio and diet is always on point, blood comes back in range. So like others have said a little tren goes a long way.

Remember that French Parabolan? Without it Tren would be off limits to many because they only take "human steroids.". Parabolan was dosed precisely at something like 76.5mg of Tren Hex for the equivalent of 50mg free Trenbolone. That's the dosing increments.

Otherwise, any more than that, people start flapping about how Tren turns you gay or Tren made them so horny they porked fatties or whatever.

Why does tren give a massive sex drive? Like what does it do to the body

From my experience tren is no bulking drug at all. I gain zero weight on tren usually lose weight no matter what I stack with it. and it is far more toxic than any other injectable that I’m sure of. It never ducked with my mental state like others say but it did made me feel toxic and far worse than any oral including superdrol back in the day. The tren heartburn is incredible with me. My tren days are long over I’ll never touch it again. My advice is if your not making any money bodybuilding and it’s just for vanity sake, you don’t need tren.I’d use masterone or primo. They both do similar things to me as tren but I feel decent on them even at high doses. And neither change my BP. I’m convinced it will take years off the human life.

Is that you in your avatar? Lean as f*ck. What were you running if not tren ? hella strict diet of of course.

but on the subject, I know a guy who runs 150-200mgs of tren a week for 6weeks with no test or nothing and has insane result, then does 150mg of teste for 2months and repeat, in he’s 40s. Does lots of cardio and diet is always on point, blood comes back in range. So like others have said a little tren goes a long way.

God bless, brother! That was from around 2 weeks ago.

running low dose eq and low dose mast w/ anavar 1-3 times a week for hard training days since I do not respond well to most orals

That's very interesting. And makes it sound pretty reassuring.

I do a lot of cardio + strict carb cycling

I recently did a cycle of 125 mg test, 200 mg Masteron and 100 mg of TREN E, besides 3 IUs of GH. I took everything here before, but when I added a low dose of TREN, saw a big difference. I look better at 61, then I did at 51.

The sides I saw was night sweats, higher BP and increased heart rate. At your age, might need a BP med if you go on TREN. I would suggest never going over 200 mg for your age either and not for a long time.

Tren makes me a ducking crazy person at 300mg a week.

Like the apathy…..I don’t want to be around anyone I love, I’m like I’d be better off in a camper by the river eating cheese.

And I can’t sleep. Trazadone, ambien, Benadryl….still only 5-6 hours of sleep

Tren makes me a ducking crazy person at 300mg a week.

Like the apathy…..I don’t want to be around anyone I love, I’m like I’d be better off in a camper by the river eating cheese.

And I can’t sleep. Trazadone, ambien, Benadryl….still only 5-6 hours of sleep
Fuck 5-6 hours of sleep damn I don’t get half that ok a regular night. Sleeping on tren for me happened very little

I recently did a cycle of 125 mg test, 200 mg Masteron and 100 mg of TREN E, besides 3 IUs of GH. I took everything here before, but when I added a low dose of TREN, saw a big difference. I look better at 61, then I did at 51.

The sides I saw was night sweats, higher BP and increased heart rate. At your age, might need a BP med if you go on TREN. I would suggest never going over 200 mg for your age either and not for a long time.
Wise words there pesty! How long did you run that cycle for?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws