over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Turn me off to tren

Wise words there pesty! How long did you run that cycle for?

About 4 months, then back to 150 mg test and some HCG and GH. I did it longer then I wanted, but I was making gains all along. It really changed my body.

I do not however want to push things to the point of no return either. Try to use some sense now that I am older.

Normal, used to get a bumb in sex drive but not anymore.

How long do you plan(or can) stay that lean?
I plan until November when is my focus for my show

Here’s a few from today, tell me what you think

Attachments

• C20C6AF3-6105-4D71-94FA-6BC7B74E8C49.jpeg
    C20C6AF3-6105-4D71-94FA-6BC7B74E8C49.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 88
  • EDC41150-D245-4DBA-A8B4-E1D116DEBEC9.jpeg
    EDC41150-D245-4DBA-A8B4-E1D116DEBEC9.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 91
I don't think the brown urine is from metabolites, I think it is from myoglobin. I also don't think the tren cough is from metabolites...

Many people don't get these effects at all, and some people only sometimes get these effects. Also, you can get tren cough almost instantly after injection sometimes. And the brownish/orange urine you can get from other extreme strength-increasing steroids, also only sometimes.

Perhaps some negatives:
1. Tren has a lot of cross receptor activity at the ER and PR and who knows where else.
2. Tren increases metabolism more than is reasonable and thus requires an unpleasant amount of food during bulking phases.
3. Tren increases strength so much it can cause injuries, overtraining, rhabdo, etc.
4. Tren makes you a dick (or more of a dick, whatever the case may be).

I cant prove it, but im positive Tren gave me colitis.

That’s pretty scary actually. Worries me as I already suffer severe ibs c .

what’s was your dose and duration?
I wouldn’t wade into tren waters with IBS. Most people I know that have used tren suffer from digestive problems on it. It’s almost just unavoidable. It’s easier to deal with in a deep deficit but in a bulk, you have to be a rare person to not be partially crippled by digestive issues on tren.

Then you still have irritability, insomnia, sweats, heartburn, increased BP, increased HR, neurotoxicity and liver damage to deal with...

I wouldn’t wade into tren waters with IBS. Most people I know that have used tren suffer from digestive problems on it. It’s almost just unavoidable. It’s easier to deal with in a deep deficit but in a bulk, you have to be a rare person to not be partially crippled by digestive issues on tren.

Then you still have irritability, insomnia, sweats, heartburn, increased BP, increased HR, neurotoxicity and liver damage to deal with...
You’re 100% correct and I was planning that 70mg a week, short burst experiment after my show during the rebound/reverse diet phase but I’ll avoid it tbh. Not worth worsening my already severe issue which hurts my ability to eat currently.

thanks man and yes, those are scary too lol. I’m also worried about gallbladder as I have a polyp.

You’re 100% correct and I was planning that 70mg a week, short burst experiment after my show during the rebound/reverse diet phase but I’ll avoid it tbh. Not worth worsening my already severe issue which hurts my ability to eat currently.

thanks man and yes, those are scary too lol. I’m also worried about gallbladder as I have a polyp.
Yeah I think it’s best. I would only want the best for you and everybody on the board. I was especially tempted after multi hundred mg tren cycles didn’t work well for me on tren to try the micro cycles. Unfortunately even 10mg/day messed with my gut, my esophagus and my brain. It just does something to you (me...most people) that is really not pleasant even in low doses.

I will say that test+mast+anavar...it’s not the same but man it can get your physique into a very siiiick form (in a good way lol). You have sides with the mast/var too but way more manageable.

I don't think the brown urine is from metabolites, I think it is from myoglobin. I also don't think the tren cough is from metabolites...

Many people don't get these effects at all, and some people only sometimes get these effects. Also, you can get tren cough almost instantly after injection sometimes. And the brownish/orange urine you can get from other extreme strength-increasing steroids, also only sometimes.

Perhaps some negatives:
1. Tren has a lot of cross receptor activity at the ER and PR and who knows where else.
2. Tren increases metabolism more than is reasonable and thus requires an unpleasant amount of food during bulking phases.
3. Tren increases strength so much it can cause injuries, overtraining, rhabdo, etc.
4. Tren makes you a dick (or more of a dick, whatever the case may be).
☝️ Okay, now we're getting somewhere.

Man i thought i could get away with 125 of tren e a week and boy was i wrong.Acid reflux and i am on omneprazole prescription.The night sweats especially in this southern cal heat are no joke.I guess my age has something to do with it but i really thought this small dose would be tolerable:confused:.The hell with tren i felt so much better on 200 mast 200 test.

Yeah I think it’s best. I would only want the best for you and everybody on the board. I was especially tempted after multi hundred mg tren cycles didn’t work well for me on tren to try the micro cycles. Unfortunately even 10mg/day messed with my gut, my esophagus and my brain. It just does something to you (me...most people) that is really not pleasant even in low doses.

I will say that test+mast+anavar...it’s not the same but man it can get your physique into a very siiiick form (in a good way lol). You have sides with the mast/var too but way more manageable.

Totally man and God bless. I'll take your advice for sure

Test / mast / var doesn't sound bad lol

I think our Trenbolone dosing is wrong and has been for a very long time. We use way to much than needed (I guess you can say that with other AAS too though).

100mg per week will bring a lot of positive effects IMO and will certainly limit side effects. I believe Trenbolone side effects are so common as we simply use too much of it.

Obviously, personal tolerances of androgens differ, but I wonder how many would avoid the lengthy side effects by just using less whilst seeing dramatic changes on body composition.

I think our Trenbolone dosing is wrong and has been for a very long time. We use way to much than needed (I guess you can say that with other AAS too though).

100mg per week will bring a lot of positive effects IMO and will certainly limit side effects. I believe Trenbolone side effects are so common as we simply use too much of it.

Obviously, personal tolerances of androgens differ, but I wonder how many would avoid the lengthy side effects by just using less whilst seeing dramatic changes on body composition.
Agreed, now this is just my point of view but what I seem to see say on this forum is a lot of guys want to use the same dose of Tren/week as someone that is 250, 275, plus. These individuals might be 200, 225 at best and using more gear than their body weight/muscle mass really needs at the time. I've used above 350mg/week of Tren and used as low as 70mg/week and have found that I still noticed a difference in my physique with as low as 70mg/wk with the sides being lessened, but not removed.

I like the test, mast, var combo you're throwing out there in place of using Tren. I'm going back on test and mast this coming week maybe I'll throw some var in there to see how it does. 10 years ago I could use 350 of Tren a week while tolerating the sides and they were heavy. Recently I tried the micro dosing of Tren at between 70-175/week and agreed: "It just does something to you (me...most people) that is really not pleasant even in low doses." I'm middle aged now and it seems that the sides from Tren at any dose are just to much to deal with anymore. Sucks, because Tren is such an effective AAS, best fat burner I've ever used and I always look my best on Tren. Just not worth the multitude of sides, some being potentially serious.

There appears to be as @Bleed said earlier, two separate and distinct camps.

Group A: Those who love the shit out of trenbolone and find sides tolerable or sometimes not at all.
Group B: Everyone else!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner