over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Turn me off to tren

Tren definitely affects BP to a much greater extent than most steroids. When I first started using it I would use the pellets transdermaly with DMSO. Apparently the drug must hit you system much much faster than when doing an injection. One time I did it before going to the doctor. My blood pressure at the office was something like 185/120 or so. It was so high that they were concerned and wouldn't let me go home until it went down. I had gotte an allergy shot and I think they were worried it was a reaction. Truth, it probably had very little to do with that.

Usually during the day my BP was around 130/90.

I do not feel any side effects at a dose of 30mg a day. Blood pressure okay, no sweating or other side effects described in this thread (it only lowers the HDL) .... Tren gives me a great drive to workout and keeps my strength even in a deep caloric deficit. In fact, I beat my diary while cutting.

Tren used to make me feel like shit mentally but I still kept taking it. I was like, what the fuck am I doing, mind was really dark, a kind of "let the world burn" type of vibe lol. And still I would take it at too high a dosage. Some logic. I took a good while off and started just 75mg of Hex a week and can really feel the good effects without too many sides.

I think it's unbeatable in increasing sex drive, which can be either positive or negative depending on where you are in life.

I don't think the brown urine is from metabolites, I think it is from myoglobin. I also don't think the tren cough is from metabolites...

Many people don't get these effects at all, and some people only sometimes get these effects. Also, you can get tren cough almost instantly after injection sometimes. And the brownish/orange urine you can get from other extreme strength-increasing steroids, also only sometimes.

Perhaps some negatives:
1. Tren has a lot of cross receptor activity at the ER and PR and who knows where else.
I mentioned metabolites because of the below (not exactly iron clad evidence, but pretty strong case for metabolites). Can you explain where you got myoglobin? And what muscle injury would cause it? There is so little scientific literature on tren. You'd think with it so widely used in cattle, there would be at least something. There isn't. Anyway, below highlighted in bold:

Rust/brown urine

"Urban wisdom/myth in bodybuilding culture, states that the use of the drug over extended periods of time can lead to kidney damage. The kidney toxicity has not yet been proven, and scientific evidence supporting the idea is suspiciously absent from the bodybuilding community that perpetuates this idea. The origin of this myth most likely has to do with the rust colored oxidized metabolites of trenbolone which are excreted in urine and often mistaken for blood. After Schänzer (Clin Chem 1996; 42(7): 1001-1020, Metabolism of anabolic androgenic steroids) Trenbolone and 17epi-trenbolone are both excreted (in urine) as conjugates that can be hydrolyzed with beta-glucuronidase. This implies that trenbolone leaves the body as beta-glucuronides or sulfates, that means mostly non metabolized."

Tren cough

"Trenbolone typically requires an intramuscular injection. Consequently, this can cause violent fits of coughing, typically lasting a few seconds. This dry tren cough will diminish after a few seconds (or minutes) following the injection. Users may also experience a metallic taste in the mouth or/and tightness in the chest. This is a very short-lived side effect and isn’t dangerous. Some bodybuilders have reported this effect happening during roughly 15-20% of injections. Scientists are not sure exactly what causes tren cough, but there are a few theories as to why it occurs.

It is thought that due to the high androgenic activity of this steroid it activates some of the inflammatory lipids called prostaglandins. They lead to inflammation and vasoconstriction. Vasoconstriction of the muscular wall of the bronchus in the lungs is what triggers this cough reaction. Coughing upon injection can happen with other steroids too, with two popular ones being deca Durabolin and testosterone enanthate. However, trenbolone is more notorious for this side effect.

Some people can experience nausea, because when you’re coughing out the metabolites of trenbolone from your lungs, it can be inhaled back in your body via the nasal cavity. If this experience causes a strong reaction...."

One thing I've learned with tren is side effects amplify if your estrogen is high...
Use 50-100mg test a week, even go for low e2 then add tren

So low dose test high tren? :D

Good point though. My personal thoughts are to use as much test as you can get away with, using as much tren as you can get away with, while also not needing to take other drugs to control estrogen.

While taking into consideration the effects tren has on e2 labs.

This is coming from someone who doesnt want to murder people for chewing in a way they "should" be murdered for....J/k. But seriously chew with your mouth closed and you probably wont be murdered by someone on tren for doing it the other way.

One thing I've learned with tren is side effects amplify if your estrogen is high...

I've ran twin twice starting out at 25 mg the first time I did it for 5 weeks this was before Junior Nationals in 2017 , then the following year I used it for 5 weeks the highest I've ever gone is 150 mg both times they really didn't see I really didn't seem to have too many side effects from it I could be wrong

My reason for stopping is my hair seems a miniaturized quite quickly even on 150 mg

Then one time I tried doing 10 mg and like I snapped on somebody I don't know if it was a trend or my mood or whatever but I have not done that since one day at 10 mg

my current views now is and I'm not saying they could change is that the only way for me to use tren is if I'm making money in bodybuilding, not just competing

Rust/brown urine

"Urban wisdom/myth in bodybuilding culture, states that the use of the drug over extended periods of time can lead to kidney damage. The kidney toxicity has not yet been proven, and scientific evidence supporting the idea is suspiciously absent from the bodybuilding community that perpetuates this idea. The origin of this myth most likely has to do with the rust colored oxidized metabolites of trenbolone which are excreted in urine and often mistaken for blood. After Schänzer (Clin Chem 1996; 42(7): 1001-1020, Metabolism of anabolic androgenic steroids) Trenbolone and 17epi-trenbolone are both excreted (in urine) as conjugates that can be hydrolyzed with beta-glucuronidase. This implies that trenbolone leaves the body as beta-glucuronides or sulfates, that means mostly non metabolized."

The highlight section isn't part of that citation from that clinical chemistry book, it's just an assumption whoever wrote this made from that textbook, neither of those metabolites cause pigmentation in the urine. I quick google search reveals a study that may have caused that inference but it's a misunderstanding if that's the case.

I've done many, many long ass tren cycles, and I've ONLY noticed colored urine from tren related to heavy training (which we know releases myoglobin).

Tren cough[/B][/SIZE]

"Trenbolone typically requires an intramuscular injection. Consequently, this can cause violent fits of coughing, typically lasting a few seconds. This dry tren cough will diminish after a few seconds (or minutes) following the injection. Users may also experience a metallic taste in the mouth or/and tightness in the chest. This is a very short-lived side effect and isn’t dangerous. Some bodybuilders have reported this effect happening during roughly 15-20% of injections. Scientists are not sure exactly what causes tren cough, but there are a few theories as to why it occurs.

It is thought that due to the high androgenic activity of this steroid it activates some of the inflammatory lipids called prostaglandins. They lead to inflammation and vasoconstriction. Vasoconstriction of the muscular wall of the bronchus in the lungs is what triggers this cough reaction. Coughing upon injection can happen with other steroids too, with two popular ones being deca Durabolin and testosterone enanthate. However, trenbolone is more notorious for this side effect.

Some people can experience nausea, because when you’re coughing out the metabolites of trenbolone from your lungs, it can be inhaled back in your body via the nasal cavity. If this experience causes a strong reaction...."

I'm curious who wrote this, because honestly, they are complete morons, especially that last part, "coughing out metabolites" I wouldn't trust anything this person says after reading that.

The taste you get from some oils (notably deca and high concentration enanthate) is from EO used to increase solubility.

Some of the best cycles I ever did, based on results and how I looked, were tren only cycles. I was doing the pellets injected, and at first transdermal. Looking back, it shouldnt have worked but it sure did. Got real lean and "recomped". Gained a lot of strength but not much weight. Lost fat, gained muscle.

What's specifically wrong with your gallbladder? I'm wondering if my issues could be irritating my Ibs-C
It was “sluggish” and caused me pain and digestive issues. It was removed 12 years ago and I’ve had bile over production issues ever since. I was also diagnosed with ibs-d when it was removed

It was “sluggish” and caused me pain and digestive issues. It was removed 12 years ago and I’ve had bile over production issues ever since. I was also diagnosed with ibs-d when it was removed
I first tested as sluggish , as well. Years down the road, got it tested again this Spring and I have a polyp .

I first tested as sluggish , as well. Years down the road, got it tested again this Spring and I have a polyp .
Gallbladder issues can wreak havoc on digestion…..but I’m not sure that I’m glad I had mine removed. The bile gastritis I got afterwards is terrible. I can’t say for sure that that wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t removed it though

Some of the best cycles I ever did, based on results and how I looked, were tren only cycles. I was doing the pellets injected, and at first transdermal. Looking back, it shouldnt have worked but it sure did. Got real lean and "recomped". Gained a lot of strength but not much weight. Lost fat, gained muscle.
We used a lot of tren pellets back in the day and never really noticed good results, 3 of us used a lot with dmso and crushed up and mixed with other injectables, although we were always on other stuff also so I can really say for sure.

Gallbladder issues can wreak havoc on digestion…..but I’m not sure that I’m glad I had mine removed. The bile gastritis I got afterwards is terrible. I can’t say for sure that that wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t removed it though
Yeah man , completely. I've tried some supps such as ox bile but it actually made my symptoms worse!

Someone I talk to mentioned that. He had his removed

Yeah man , completely. I've tried some supps such as ox bile but it actually made my symptoms worse!

Someone I talk to mentioned that. He had his removed
It’s basically made it nearly impossible to eat much fat without getting diarrhea. One thing that has helped has been histamine blockers like Pepcid and diamine oxidase

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws