over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tom Prince passed away. RIP

Tom had aweful shoulder and elbow issues.. lots of pain in his competitive days.. he had a interview once where he stated the only way he could train was to take quite a bit of ibrophen a day.. like 16 to 20.. for years.. but he kept going.. loved training

Talked to him a few times long ago in SD at the gym. Could be the biggest jerk if you caught him at the wrong time. But was always to cool to talk training with.
Venice was his biggest problem though……
Yes.. alot of temptation and issues in that area for him

Got magazine articles, interviews s and picture s from 2002-2006. Got lots of tips, exercises for hamstrings from him

Kept up with his interviews , last one he was on dialysis like five hours a day. Peace be unto everyone

He was the first pro I had ever seen in real life (outside of magazines and TV). It was in Venice about 21 years ago. I remember thinking, “Holy shit that dude’s huge.” He also had a smoke show of a chick hanging off his arm. Sad to see he passed.

Tom had aweful shoulder and elbow issues.. lots of pain in his competitive days.. he had a interview once where he stated the only way he could train was to take quite a bit of ibrophen a day.. like 16 to 20.. for years.. but he kept going.. loved training
I believe he also stated that he used alot of Nubain because of his pain issues, his first kidney transplant went to failure only 2 years after the operation and he had been battling ever since, i hear on the grapevine that he possible also had gotten cancer to. Very sad dude was an absolute freak and honest about his PED use, i remember him posting his NOC cycle on getbig.

That man cheated death for a long time! Kidney problems are no joke!

I’m glad the man got over a decade after his kidney disease to live his life!

RIP bro, you made the best of a Terrible situation

I have said this on here before but Tom was the most impressive guy I ever saw.. in the late 90s I went to golds Venice every year.. saw Tom there alot.. but once at a gym called Fitness Forum ( not far from golds) Tom was working out.. he , same as me, was a equipment junkie.. Tom didn't use much free weight.. mainly machines.. Smith etc.. and Fitness Forum had some nice modified equipment.. I saw Tom there and he got on the scale and was 300 pounds I believe.. at 5'8.. he was the widest guy imaginable.. strong as hell.. but had great joint pain and admitted to doing fairly extreme things just to be able to workout ..
Tom was very honest in his cycles and meds he took.. his cycles honestly weren't near what you'd expect.. there are guys here on their third cycle taking more than Tom did.. and thats a fact.. but he trained hard.. lots of volume.. and heavy.. ate like a madman.. but he got out very early.. his body rebelled..

One of the top 3 I’ve seen off season, behind Ronnie and Gunther. As with many others, I knew him from MM. He always provided good info for free.

Saw him my first time in Venice shoulder pressing 3 plates easy. Very nice when I approached him. Saw him years later when be dropped by Golds when he was going through his health issues. RIP.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131