over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Antoine Vaillant 'I'VE GOT A HEART PROBLEM' '

Its a tremendous blessing truly that he finds out all of this now while he is still in relative good health. I wonder how many of us are having these heart/hidden health problems unfolding inside of us and we don't even know it right now and just blindly feel great running on the dopamine of testosterone and breaking our press records every workout and the massive pumps we get..but inside our bodies a different story might be happening perhaps?
I know that some or even many of us aren't probably 100% on top of getting our health markets religiously checked out consistently for whatever reasons...we should all steer on the extreme caution side of things because unfortunately we can't feel the pain of the arteries clogging until it's too late..or we can't feel our organs being poisoned until it's too late..we should take an easy especially in these times with so many athletes dying (and why that's happening because of more exposed publicity with the advent of youtube, Facebook, IG..or if that's because of something going on with the gear itself..or because of covid or anything "related" to covid with the micro clotting and the heart myocarditis having the covid or anything like that (and of course not venturing off into what is against forum rules for full respect of the rules when those topics) .I can't say..and we really don't know. If your a non competitive bodybuilder..now is the time to maybe start scaling back on the doses..or just do low dose test and cutting out the hardcore stuff and just focus on health..but the wake up call its gotta happen now for us..but then again this is a hardcore bodybuilding forum and most of us are hardcore dudes so there's gotta be some kind of middle line drawn in between the solutions..where we gotta enjoy our life and what we love to do and our passions and all of that..but at same time..maybe sacrifice some of what we love to keep our health so we can KEEP doing what we love to do in good health and for as long as possible? All that good stuff I think about when I see these things happening now..

It’s good something like this has been brought to light instead of another death.
Mike mattarozo said it best during a interview. When you take these drugs your drastically changing the course of events in your life.
People are not gonna stop but preventative measures should also be taken. Check your blood pressure take something simply as linsinopril. Get on a statin, keep your cholesterol in check. These are very easy steps to take to prevent long term damage. Check kidney and liver function.

Should be interesting to see how long he ends up living without a heart attack. Not sure how much he can reverse the damage done. Hopefully he will be ok for a long time. Can he change his ways and abandon what got him to the size he is now? He said he already lost 20 lbs. That's a good start.

I hope he gets tested for all of the clotting disorders as well. He may need to get on an anticoagulant.

What is his age now?

It’s good something like this has been brought to light instead of another death.
Mike mattarozo said it best during a interview. When you take these drugs your drastically changing the course of events in your life.
People are not gonna stop but preventative measures should also be taken. Check your blood pressure take something simply as linsinopril. Get on a statin, keep your cholesterol in check. These are very easy steps to take to prevent long term damage. Check kidney and liver function.

Remember that Matarazzo also said he had been eating 5lbs of red meat a day for some time. Anything in excess, long term, will have detrimental side effects. Combine that with other excessive, long term habits and you'll most likely get some type of negative results from cumulative trauma.

Yes, preventative measures will let someone know when to hit the brakes!

Sounds like Antoine has been reading Professional Muscle! He's aware now and as long as he remains vigilant with his care he should be able to compete as long as his health permits.

Mine was in the 70 percentile for my age.. I freaked.. my diet is shit and yes I eat fast food a bit.. my gear usage I've told on here is small .. ive always had a healthy respect or fear of it.. but these issues run in the family too. I upped my citrus bergamot. He put me on a eod routine of a statin.. I have cleaned up my diet.. ( still not great but..).. the key he said is to keep it there and have it stay still as I go into higher age brackets..

As for Antoine.. great guy.. but has fought some demons in the past.. gear use has its own risks let alone using with meth.. I hope he follows Dr advise..

Mine was in the 70 percentile for my age.. I freaked.. my diet is shit and yes I eat fast food a bit.. my gear usage I've told on here is small .. ive always had a healthy respect or fear of it.. but these issues run in the family too. I upped my citrus bergamot. He put me on a eod routine of a statin.. I have cleaned up my diet.. ( still not great but..).. the key he said is to keep it there and have it stay still as I go into higher age brackets..

As for Antoine.. great guy.. but has fought some demons in the past.. gear use has its own risks let alone using with meth.. I hope he follows Dr advise..

Lats- how long ago was your scan? Have you followed up with a CT angiogram since making your changes?

Lats- how long ago was your scan? Have you followed up with a CT angiogram since making your changes?
It was just 4 or 5 months the ago.. I go to my cardiologist for a review this week.. no follow up yet

As a correction officer I see numerous young guys with severe heart disease from drug use.. meth being the biggest issue around here. On is 24 years old. Not expected to make it more than a year..

As a correction officer I see numerous young guys with severe heart disease from drug use.. meth being the biggest issue around here. On is 24 years old. Not expected to make it more than a year..

Yeah meth is brutal. We did foster care for a (meth) baby, and the mom is in heart failure at 30…

crystal fucks you up the number of chemicals combined in there literally emaciates you within hours (inside and out). there was a time in my life when I was doing lines of fetanyl with crystal combined. speedballs
I think he said he's 34.
we are the same age but he looks older than me age wise

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner