over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coolest leg machine I've seen - 3D squat machine

I've seen Smiths like that but never that bar. Almost looks like a Marrs Bar.

Been doing a lot of SSB in my rack (not Smith) with handles to rehab what I think is a tear on my vmo. Forgot how much I loved that bar (old school Crepinsek heavy bar). Rack handles are nice.

Not a big fan of squats on any kind of smith machine.

I tried that machine. Akward as fuck feeling. The free floating smith machine. I saw zero advantages of using that thing. If your going to squat just fucking squat
I wish i could squat. But the lack of articulation in the shoulders is not enough to be able to actually hold the bar. But that machine looks a little much. but i would try it.

I think Frank Zane had a similar squat but it was free weight.

i think sometimes people try to re-invent the wheel when it comes to some of these newer machines.. sometimes its best just to leave well enough alone.

I wish i could squat. But the lack of articulation in the shoulders is not enough to be able to actually hold the bar. But that machine looks a little much. but i would try it.

A lot of guys run into this. A few options:

Safety Squat Bar - sits on your back and you don't need to hold it.

Duffalo Bar - I think this is the one. Takes a lot of pressure of shoulders, elbows and a wrists

Marrs Bar - gives older lifters with shoulder issues access to the feel of the low bar squat. Similar to SSB I don't think you need hands even on it.

I only have an SSB and my shoulders are okay but LOTS of torn up friends and these are options they use.

Even though it is absurdly over-engineered, I love it. Not sure how much guidance the rod-system is giving you, the Z Axis seems to be the only thing that is fixed, you are free on the X and Y Axis. Not sure if this small increase in Stability makes it a better choice than something like a belt squat. The additional handles seem to be the deciding factor, taking away another DOF.

I'd love to try it though, any normal Squat Variation is out of the picture for me since my spinal surgery.

Fuck that 😂

The Atlantis Hack Squat with the adjustable backpad feels good though, recently gained access to that and it's sweet.

View attachment 194500
I had the opportunity to train on it once - it is a wonderful machine - no knee pain and perfect movement biomechanics

I had the opportunity to train on it once - it is a wonderful machine - no knee pain and perfect movement biomechanics
I agree, we have one at the mega gym in Murray, KY that I go to sometimes just to train legs.

I agree, we have one at the mega gym in Murray, KY that I go to sometimes just to train legs.
Unfortunately in Poland we can dream of such equipment. Maybe 10 gyms across the country have some single pieces of machines such as Prime, Arsenal, Cybex, Atlantis, etc. most of them use commercial equipment such as Matrix or Technogym.

I think it's time to think about moving or opening your own gym lol

Safety squat bars will likely work for you. I bought one for the home gym after my fucked up shoulder surgery.

I'd love to try it. As I got bigger over the years my physiology changed to where I can no longer find a squat variation that hits my quads well.

Same here. Can't hold the bar. One reason why this machine looks great to me

This could definitely work too, not sure how one would load it up though.
Heh, had to look it up as I was curious too. The wearable part has a hook that attaches it to the stand allowing for loading and then stepping into it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131