over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How does Dianabol make you feel?

Not sure man. Happens with all orals and 19NOR. Really strange. Went to the doc when it first happened, they thought it was just an infection of the intestines. At that point I hadn't linked it to steroids yet either but was on Tren at the time. Happens with "normal" medicine as well. A year or 2 ago I had to take oral anti biotic and same thing happened. Doc then said it's something that appearantly can happen.

I don't feel like inducing it on purpose just to find out why it happens as it's complete hell haha. Hardly able to not shit my pants and stuff. No fun.
I have a friend that used to say dbol made his ass bleed. Now I know it’s a thing. Jesse was a sort of hypochondriac guy so I dismissed it. Your not the only one.

Makes me watery and bloated, raises my BP. I'm surprised I don't get the painful pumps from it. I love Dianabol but it doesn't love me back. And I'm too old for Anadrol which sucks. Just a little stanz a few weeks a year for me now.

Makes me watery and bloated, raises my BP. I'm surprised I don't get the painful pumps from it. I love Dianabol but it doesn't love me back. And I'm too old for Anadrol which sucks. Just a little stanz a few weeks a year for me now.
Why?

You actually make a good point as it's not completely age-related. I have a blood disorder where I create too many RBCs. Anadrol is a really big blood volumizer. My capillaries at 50 just don't have the flexibility they did 20 years ago. Risk of clotting due to high crit is just not worth it. I'm sure plenty of 50-somethings enjoy Anadrol. I simply can't.

Didn’t think competitive bodybuilders still used dianabol. I loved it my first year on gear. 30 mg had me in a good mood, pumped and good strength gains. No side effects because I was using AI at that time. I later stopped AI and realized my nips got itchy only when using dbol. Figured I was better off without it and haven’t used it since.

Don't really notice anything really although I've only used 5 mgs to 20 at most usually. Standard when I did it was 10 mgs. Just enough on a deca cycle to raise estrogen but even that may have.miniturized hair a lil.

I get lethargy, messed up stomach, loss of appetite and back-pumps... Most orals dont agree with me..

I have many more issues with anadrol. My BP goes through the roof and I pretty much look like a beet. On dbol I really feel great. Now, for me I only take 10mgs a day...on training days only but I feel much better on that as compared to say 25mgs of Anadrol.

I'm also older and on such a low test dose that 10mgs of dbol is something I can see and feel and for most people that will be quite tolerable. The flip side is someone on a normal cycle of 500mgs-2grams of aas isn't going to get much from 10mgs so you up the dose and issues arise.

By 2nd week I'm exhausted and tired even on 25mg ED. No other oral or injectable does this. When I was younger this didn't happen. Can't even do 25/25 dbol and drol. Oh well.

You actually make a good point as it's not completely age-related. I have a blood disorder where I create too many RBCs. Anadrol is a really big blood volumizer. My capillaries at 50 just don't have the flexibility they did 20 years ago. Risk of clotting due to high crit is just not worth it. I'm sure plenty of 50-somethings enjoy Anadrol. I simply can't.
Just curious, thank you for the thoughtful answer. I've heard great things about adrol but the downsides are likely enough to make me stear clear. Tren is in the same category.

When I was 18 it made me feel like I could run through wall. The last time I tried it at 36 I felt not much other than a little bloated. Damn but back in the days those pink 5mg’s tabs dissolving in my cheek preworkout were the best

Big and strong but I lose my appetite even on 30mg. Anadrol sits better with me

I saw where Tony Little said in Thailand they surprisingly really loved the Dbol right now. I'm assuming he means everyone who comes to train, foreigners etc.

I saw where Tony Little said in Thailand they surprisingly really loved the Dbol right now. I'm assuming he means everyone who comes to train, foreigners etc.
Taking it way back! His infomercials were likely my first exposure to the fitness world.

Great, best overall feeling for me, only the back pumps when i get to higher doses 30+, but i can live with that. Otherwise no problems.
Not to bloated, no probs with appetite or stomach, but i have a stomach of steel, no probs with any oral.

I feel stronger than normal and I can get into my workouts much better. But severe lower back pain even just walking the dog. I love the strength side of it and it makes the harder workouts feel more fun. Guess I’m sort of 50/50.
A50 is fantastic. I have to be cautious with my BP so I’m very light with that. But that is like being new again. Great pumps. Improved energy and libido. Solid strength gains and muscle.

Gives me a slightly euphoric energy enhancement, good pumps, good strength boost, abs, veins

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws