over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How does Dianabol make you feel?

Midnight Temptation

Newbies
I have tried 3 times over the past few months and I can't last 2 weeks at 25mg/day. First I get horrible lower back pumps then fore arm and calf pumps then my shoulders start to hurt. I'm in so much pain It's so hard for me to bend over to tie my shoes, walk up stairs or even train. I feel horrible and I hear that Dbol is supposed to make you feel good. I will say that even while I'm in pain within the 2 weeks Dbol gave me noticable gains.

What causes these pumps? If it's due to high estrogen will Nolva or an AI help? How do you cope with these sides?

I get the dbol headache but i deal with it

Definitely some lower back pumps but I feel great on it. Haven’t ran it in quite awhile though. I don’t really hold a lot of water on it but it’s the one thing that makes my nips sore

Stupid back pumps and blood pressure head aches , despite not having high blood pressure.

Yeah I never got that euphoric feeling either. Just debilitating back pumps and lethargy.

D bol causes me nausea after about 5 days in. Ugggg!
T Bol is better suited for me any day of the week.

Patrick Arnold had an idea for a solution for painful pumps. Doubt anyone tried it. Pentoxifylline.

Dbol is fantastic, but the most i can tolerate is 10mg. For me, low back pumps have been an indicator of poor cardio. After a couple HIIT sessions, they disappear. Dbol almost fits into the "pre-workout only" toolset, as it gives energy kinda like caffeine or other stims.

15-20 mg a day made me feel pretty shitty, bloated,beet red and caused bad fucking gyno and was lactating pretty bad leaving wet spots on my shirt. Still to this day it’s the only steroid that really negatively affected me in those manner and I believe Iv used just about everything at least once. It was naposim in blister packs back in 99. Both my brothers had very similar problems with it. The scale went up fast but it was all bloat with zero retention afterward. Bad calf and back pumps as well which Iv never had from any other aas even in high doses. Uniquely shit compound in my body.

Not a big if dbol. I bloat and blood pressure goes way up fast. I like Anadrol much better for mass building. Anadrol makes me look great but bp is a factor with this one too.

When i did it i noticed my memory wasn't as sharp...i couldn't recall things or details
like i could when off of it...

Makes you crap blood? What causes that?
Not sure man. Happens with all orals and 19NOR. Really strange. Went to the doc when it first happened, they thought it was just an infection of the intestines. At that point I hadn't linked it to steroids yet either but was on Tren at the time. Happens with "normal" medicine as well. A year or 2 ago I had to take oral anti biotic and same thing happened. Doc then said it's something that appearantly can happen.

I don't feel like inducing it on purpose just to find out why it happens as it's complete hell haha. Hardly able to not shit my pants and stuff. No fun.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131