over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What 280.4lbs. At 6.6% Looks Like According To Dexa

What was the reasoning for settling at 50iu of HGH? Or rather, what was it that made you say, 'I think i'll go up to 50iu HGH?'

Why was 50 chosen and not for example 20-25iu?
I guess 50 is really an arbitrary number that just works out when considering the cost and what I've used before. Some more reasons:

I was inspired by the experience of @slesh running it so high and seeing the dramatic impact on his physique.

I've run doses of 20-30IU before when dieting and was impressed with the fullness it gave. I've never tried really high doses when growing so wanted to see how it worked in his phase.

Very few guys - at least very few that will openly discuss it - run GH this high and I wanted to see what it could do for me since there's always been speculation around high doses of it, particularly in conjunction with high insulin and testosterone.

At 35, I only have a few more years to be really big and push everything hard. I don't want to look back and think 'what if?' - I want to know I did everything I could to push my physique to its best.

I am just interested in your ped approach because usually, the bigger the guys are the simplest the approach is.

I learned this/the past offseason that it's 90% about training rest and eating, once i hit 850g carbs ed it was challenging and i started choosing only the foods i digest the best, implementing some walking (yes even at work) but was afraid of insulin usage so i used almost nothing, add also that recovery was not so good because never did any deloads ..in the end i guess that i lost a ton of gains.

I am very far from your level... 182cm 103kg at 6-7% atm. Which is nothing compared to you.

I like the idea of rotating inj orals, i found them being very strong but they need to be used for 8w min to do anything at genomic level.
I live my Anadrol tabs tho, it makes me hungry AF.

I don't click very well with nandrolone but maybe i can rotate Npp with Tren and limit the sides of both....
More than anything, getting to this level is about finding the exact right path for yourself. I have 10+ years of log books and 6+ years of notes on PEDs / training / how I'm feeling / etc. that have helped me do that. I wouldn't be here if I didn't have all that knowledge recorded to continually refine my approach.

It's not about what others are doing, it's about what's best for you:
  • The foods you digest best
  • The optimal number of rest days to keep performance high
  • The exercises you get the most out of (I do no BB work and only use DBs for shoulder rasies - y'all would laugh at some of my exercises and form but you can't laugh at my results)
I do agree that most of the biggest guys are doing it on high testosterone and a component of nandrolone, but if that doesn't agree with your body then don't force it. To maximize your physique you need to give the body what it does best with.

Also, realize that extreme size is just not in the cards for everyone. I've always had big shoulders - the first time I was measured for a suit at 16, many years before I thought of lifting weights, the guy measuring commented on them. Aesthetics are not my strong suit - I'll never have a super tight midsection or great flow to my physique and I don't try to force that. What I do have is a big frame with the ability to put on a ton of muscle and get extremely shredded and I play to those strengths. Besides, nobody goes around saying 'look how aesthetic that guy is, check out his tiny waist' - but plenty go around with eyes wide saying 'holy shit that guy's huge!'

May I ask in very general terms what your profession is?

May I ask in very general terms what your profession is?
I was actually just thinking of mentioning that because it does play a part in maximizing this lifestyle.

I work in corporate for one of the big banks. I've worked from home since 2018 and that's a key aspect of being able to prioritize bodybuilding:
  • Extra sleep due to no commute
  • Cooking food whenever
  • Supplements as needed through the day
  • Getting to the gym around 4PM to beat the after work rush and getting any remaining work done that evening
There's also the financial aspect. Bodybuilding is an expensive hobby if you want to take it to the highest level and I encourage all young guys who want to prioritize bodybuilding in their life to think of that as they make career choices.

More than anything, getting to this level is about finding the exact right path for yourself. I have 10+ years of log books and 6+ years of notes on PEDs / training / how I'm feeling / etc. that have helped me do that. I wouldn't be here if I didn't have all that knowledge recorded to continually refine my approach.

It's not about what others are doing, it's about what's best for you:
  • The foods you digest best
  • The optimal number of rest days to keep performance high
  • The exercises you get the most out of (I do no BB work and only use DBs for shoulder rasies - y'all would laugh at some of my exercises and form but you can't laugh at my results)
I do agree that most of the biggest guys are doing it on high testosterone and a component of nandrolone, but if that doesn't agree with your body then don't force it. To maximize your physique you need to give the body what it does best with.

Also, realize that extreme size is just not in the cards for everyone. I've always had big shoulders - the first time I was measured for a suit at 16, many years before I thought of lifting weights, the guy measuring commented on them. Aesthetics are not my strong suit - I'll never have a super tight midsection or great flow to my physique and I don't try to force that. What I do have is a big frame with the ability to put on a ton of muscle and get extremely shredded and I play to those strengths. Besides, nobody goes around saying 'look how aesthetic that guy is, check out his tiny waist' - but plenty go around with eyes wide saying 'holy shit that guy's huge!'

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

I was actually just thinking of mentioning that because it does play a part in maximizing this lifestyle.

I work in corporate for one of the big banks. I've worked from home since 2018 and that's a key aspect of being able to prioritize bodybuilding:
  • Extra sleep due to no commute
  • Cooking food whenever
  • Supplements as needed through the day
  • Getting to the gym around 4PM to beat the after work rush and getting any remaining work done that evening
There's also the financial aspect. Bodybuilding is an expensive hobby if you want to take it to the highest level and I encourage all young guys who want to prioritize bodybuilding in their life to think of that as they make career choices.
Yup, me and the bearded monster are same same.

well..

im seeing my doctor next week, and im going to get a script for nebivolol to add to my lisinopril

from there, im upping the gh dose to one kit per day so..
Kit?

what do you guys do for a living

Kit?

what do you guys do for a living

It's not about what you do for a living.. its about where you look.. people don't actually learn to look, they just do the easy thing.

Those who actually learn to think for themselves and look around will see kits for 40 bucks. Yes, real. Remember that source that used to sell gold tops for 80 bucks or something? They were still doubling up.. easily.. and do you think these gold tops are any different then the other gold tops? Same shit. Same factory. Different link.

Also to all those who are going to PM me- don't bother. Learn to Google.

It's not about what you do for a living.. its about where you look.. people don't actually learn to look, they just do the easy thing.

Those who actually learn to think for themselves and look around will see kits for 40 bucks. Yes, real. Remember that source that used to sell gold tops for 80 bucks or something? They were still doubling up.. easily.. and do you think these gold tops are any different then the other gold tops? Same shit. Same factory. Different link.

Also to all those who are going to PM me- don't bother. Learn to Google.
Lol I’m good with @theprovider - always reliable and IMO incredibly fair price. I’m not looking to Google random sources to save a few dollars when I got tried and true.

Lol I’m good with @theprovider - always reliable and IMO incredibly fair price. I’m not looking to Google random sources to save a few dollars when I got tried and true.

Lol buddy tp ain't some godsend. Don't need to shill that shit every chance you get. Was trying to explain to the not so well off that it's very possible for them to afford to do the same.

Also FYI random Google has treated me far better than any forum ever lol.

Lol buddy tp ain't some godsend. Don't need to shill that shit every chance you get. Was trying to explain to the not so well off that it's very possible for them to afford to do the same.

Been in the game for quite some time. Have sampled many sources for GH over those said years. Some good and some not so good, some outright worthless. I’m w/ TP as well.. Just been solid as they come with legit growth everytime!

No I do not rep him or get any sort of freebies. I wish I did though! I’d be doin 40iu daily if that were the case. All day errr day!

Cage

Lol buddy, I don’t shill for anyone. I’ve stated many times that I’m not a TP rep or get any discounts or free shit. The reason I constantly bring it up is because I’ve been in this game a long time and been fucked over plenty. So when a reliable source with solid prices shows up, I stick with it. All I’m doing is paying it forward to the youngins so they don’t have to make the same mistakes I did.

And lol “not so well off”. If you can’t afford a hundo and change for a kit then switch your hobby…

I get the interest in PED discussion but really it's disappointing - there should be a lot more interest in training / diet / recovery. Almost nobody's going to reach this level without pushing PEDs - particularly GH and insulin - but if you think you're going to take what I take and get remotely similar results you're wrong simply due to genetic variance. If you think you're going to take what I take, keep your training / diet / recovery the same, and get similar results you're wrong.

You need PEDs to reach this level but they're the smallest factor. I guarantee 99% of this board couldn't hang with me at the gym or at the kitchen table - those are the key factors in getting this big. When I posted a diet thread last year on how to eat 7,000+ calories per day guys were saying that wasn't something you could do long-term - wrong, it is something you can do long-term if you're determined, and it's why I'm a big as I am and they're always struggling to make gains.

Like @Big A famously said - https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/so-sick-of-this-heres-the-truth.53353/ - when your training, diet, recovery, and health are perfectly dialed in, then it becomes all about how much you take. But 99% of guys will never dial those things in, particularly to the point where they're perfect for years like I've done. That's the biggest reason I've built the physique I have.

All that said, I'll give an outline of what I use for growing. The base is:
  • Test E and P
  • Deca
  • Mast P (this is my first year using masteron while growing, wanted to try it since it's become a popular approach)
I rotate anabolics roughly every 8 weeks. This year it's been:
  • NPP
  • Trestolone (right now)
  • Tren (next)
Testosterone is what I run the highest by far - everything else would be considered standard dosages. I do daily injections of everything.

I also rotate injectable orals like dianabol, anadrol, and superdrol.

I rarely use traditional orals - I'll do one run when I'm deep in a diet and sometimes when starting a growth phase (didn't this year, no need given my progress). When growing I prefer to keep them as a tool to use when strength and / or weight gain slows down.

If I hit a point where my weigh just won't go up then sometimes I drop everything down to reduce allostatic load and this gets progress moving again. For example, last November my morning weight was stuck at the high 260s / low 270s. I started cutting doses like I always do in November and by January I was at 280 in the morning.
Thanks again Bro for sharing your experience! This is an AWESOME thread for learning! I like and agree with you on the hard work in your training and eating being the KEY FACTORS for your success!

Was this your first run with Trestolone Acetate? How do you like it compared to other anabolics and did you find a "sweet spot" on the dosage? I personally love Ment and it's right now probably my favorite thing to stack with Test! I also plan to add Tren Ace into the mix starting around 30mg/day and possibly moving up depending on my results. I went up to 50mg/day on Trest and was very pleased! Muscle fullness, strength, libido, mood uplift similar to Dbol. Also if you don't mind sharing, how much NPP and Tren does it take for you at your size? Thanks Bro!

One other thing and I'm sure many others will probably agree on! If you could video just one weeks training split, that would be next level AWESOME!! Again, I'm with you on our training and diet are the keys to our results! Keep pounding Bro!

And lol “not so well off”. If you can’t afford a hundo and change for a kit then switch your hobby…
Don't do that man, not a good look. There are a whole lot of people that don't use hgh that look a lot better bodybuilding wise than you and I.

@danieltx do you have a day of eating written somewhere? I'd like to see what your 7k kcal looks like compared to mine, it interests me.

Don't do that man, not a good look. There are a whole lot of people that don't use hgh that look a lot better bodybuilding wise than you and I.
My point is I have no incentive to “shill” for anyone. And I said hobby not career.

What I meant is that for 98% of us on this board this is a hobby/lifestyle choice. We are not going to get a pro card - and definitely not make a real career out of this. Less than 1% of people in this game are truly able to do that. Again, that makes this a hobby for the rest of us. So let’s be clear - for our hobby of choice we are injecting foreign substances into our bodies that we are buying off the internet… let that sink in. So yes, maybe you feel my comment above was harsh or condescending but sorry not sorry. If you have access to a legit source with an extremely fair price but you’re on fucking Google looking for $40 kits from random unproven sources because $100 is too expensive, then yes find a new hobby that doesn’t involve risking your health over an additional $60. Feel free to come at me.

What I meant is that for 98% of us on this board this is a hobby/lifestyle choice. We are not going to get a pro card - and definitely not make a real career out of this. Less than 1% of people in this game are truly able to do that. Again, that makes this a hobby for the rest of us. So let’s be clear - for our hobby of choice we are injecting foreign substances into our bodies that we are buying off the internet… let that sink in. So yes, maybe you feel my comment above was harsh or condescending but sorry not sorry. If you have access to a legit source with an extremely fair price but you’re on fucking Google looking for $40 kits from random unproven sources because $100 is too expensive, then yes find a new hobby that doesn’t involve risking your health over an additional $60. Feel free to come at me.
Agree.

And if you have the money for AS then you have the money for labs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
warsteiner70
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131