over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What 280.4lbs. At 6.6% Looks Like According To Dexa

Been in the game for quite some time. Have sampled many sources for GH over those said years. Some good and some not so good, some outright worthless. I’m w/ TP as well.. Just been solid as they come with legit growth everytime!

No I do not rep him or get any sort of freebies. I wish I did though! I’d be doin 40iu daily if that were the case. All day errr day!

Cage
no way TP would give out freebies anyway - no need to rep a guy in business with practically 99.99999% good reviews....its basically so rare..i have nothing to compare it too Lol

I know just guessing business over 10 years? and that is here alone? - just looked 2009 so 13 freaken years?

What I meant is that for 98% of us on this board this is a hobby/lifestyle choice. We are not going to get a pro card - and definitely not make a real career out of this. Less than 1% of people in this game are truly able to do that. Again, that makes this a hobby for the rest of us. So let’s be clear - for our hobby of choice we are injecting foreign substances into our bodies that we are buying off the internet… let that sink in. So yes, maybe you feel my comment above was harsh or condescending but sorry not sorry. If you have access to a legit source with an extremely fair price but you’re on fucking Google looking for $40 kits from random unproven sources because $100 is too expensive, then yes find a new hobby that doesn’t involve risking your health over an additional $60. Feel free to come at me.
That I absolutely agree on my man. I use TP as well plus I recently tried another sponsor but I wouldn't Google to save a few bucks. I like to be relatively sure I get good stuff and otherwise I don't buy it.

a guy in business with practically 99.99999% good reviews....its basically so rare..i have nothing to compare it too Lol
^^^really?? ..not one comparison huh? ..lol

Agree.

And if you have the money for AS then you have the money for labs.
^^^labs?? ..lol ..some of these guys buy gear & can not even remotely afford consistency in the appropriate diet

I was actually just thinking of mentioning that because it does play a part in maximizing this lifestyle.

I work in corporate for one of the big banks. I've worked from home since 2018 and that's a key aspect of being able to prioritize bodybuilding:
  • Extra sleep due to no commute
  • Cooking food whenever
  • Supplements as needed through the day
  • Getting to the gym around 4PM to beat the after work rush and getting any remaining work done that evening
There's also the financial aspect. Bodybuilding is an expensive hobby if you want to take it to the highest level and I encourage all young guys who want to prioritize bodybuilding in their life to think of that as they make career choices.
Working from home is such a massive game changer. When I started to work from home I was able to start making big gains again for the reasons you mentioned. I don’t think I would ever agree to go back to an office again

Yes - 150mcg T4 and 25mcg T3 every morning when I get up. Last year I used 75/12.5 which was better than not using anything as I did the previous year, but this dose has definitely helped me stay leaner.
I assume you’ve taken some breaks here and there with the T3? Or have you been running it for years without breaks?

Cage

@danieltx
-What about using EQ as mass builder instead of Nandrolone?
How do you rate it?

Was thinking about using Test EQ and rotate Anadrol with Tren every 8 weeks.

-When you say that rotate inj orals do you take any breaks in between or you just keep going?

Sorry for the stupid PEDs questions, but i like to note all personal experience on PEDs.

-Do you have any advice about some supplements to keep digestion perfect when we eat a lot?

@danieltx
How do you rate it?

-When you say that rotate inj orals do you take any breaks in between or you just keep going?

Sorry for the stupid PEDs questions, but i like to note all personal experience on PEDs.

-Do you have any advice about some supplements to keep digestion perfect when we eat a lot?

Drugs in the end don't dictate much, how big you will become, i mean, it's no 100%.

Imho it's 90% how much food you eat, 10% how much drugs you take, and with Test as king mass builder.

I remember to be on 2g of gear and eating under maintenance, never added a single gram of muscle.
starting to think you have a learning disability

I assume you’ve taken some breaks here and there with the T3? Or have you been running it for years without breaks?

Cage
2021 was the first time I ran it in a growing phase at 12.5mcg and I'm pretty sure I kept it going until I dieted and ramped up at that point. I've always used it when dieting but the last year is the first time I've used it year-round.

@danieltx
How do you rate it?

EQ is eh to me, one of the few I don't get much from. I ran some I had left when dieting this year but it's not a compound I'd use unless I got it for free. Nandrolone is much better for me.

I generally keep going with the injectable orals as liver has been an issue for me. I had unplanned bloodwork once the day after a very strenuous workout, on grams, traditional orals, GH, insulin, etc., and my liver values were 70s. If I hadn't trained they could've very well been in range. I don't recommend people stay on them like that as most don't have the tolerance to do so and that's such a key factor of bodybuilding genetics people never think of.

For digestion, the most important thing is sticking to foods that digest well for you. If you have certain cheat foods you like and your metabolism lets you get away with it then try to have them regularly so they don't drastically impact digestion when you do have them - ex. I love ice cream and eat it (light ice cream to be clear) every day except rest days so it never impacts digestion much.

For digestive supplements, I like Dr. Ohhira's professional formula probiotics. I used to be big on fiber but the the last 2 years I've gotten to where it bloats me more than helps me and that's probably due to all the fiber in the large amount of calories I consume every day. Water is an overlooked supplement for digestion - it's essential to keep things moving through you and when you take in a large amount of carbs you need plenty of water to create glycogen - I believe glycogen is a 2:1 ratio of water to carbs.

This is only the second time I've done a Dexa on a rebound but given how well it's gone I had to. Dieting went a bit off the rails for me this year as I had severe allergies for a few weeks and ended up dropping muscle to hit the 5% range (after the April 2022 Dexa). But I took solace in the fact that all great bodybuilders have had years like that and it set me up for by far my best rebound ever. My previous rebound scan isn't listed in the line-by-line but you can see it in the chart in the mid-2020 spike. One of the thing I'm most proud of here is that since my first scan in 2016 I've gained 79lbs. of muscle.

dexa080922.jpg

Here are pictures from the last 2 days including a shot this morning of the definition my glutes and lower back still have.

side080822.jpg

mostmuscular080822.jpg

chest080822.jpg

quads080722.jpg

glutes080922.jpg

A few things I've done differently from past years on this rebound:
  • Switched from PPAL split to one body part a day
  • Replaced EAAs in my intraworkout with PeptoPro
  • Less carbs intraworkout - I've kept it at 44g of Gatorade powder and upped carbs in my meals where in past years I'd also add more carbs in intraworkout
  • Made Mott's apple juice the base of my postworkout shake due to the ability of fructose to help store more glucose
  • Replaced Novolin R and N with Humalog and Lantus
  • Much shorter ROM on arms which has been the key to finally making them grow significantly
One more note - one of the great disservices being done to the current generation getting into bodybuilding is the constant pushing of don't do too much, don't push too hard, you can't recover from X, etc. The followers of Dr. Mike Israetel and the like will never reach their potential because of it.

When I started this rebound I was going 3/4 on and 1 off. The last 3 weeks I've gone 6 on 1 off. Like most really advanced bodybuilders, I can tell as soon as I get out of bed if I need a rest day - and I haven't felt that. I feel good, my recovery is great, I've been crushing numbers every session, and this has been the best run of progress in my bodybuilding years. Pushing like this is how you get your best results. If you feel like you can have a good workout, go get it in - don't be a robot and say 'but the plan says X'. If you want to push your physique to new levels then you need to push yourself to new levels.

Finally, regularly active members know my views on most things so I'm not going to detail more in this post. Y'all can use this as a Q & A thread on whatever you want to ask.
I get you - being 35 I only have a few years left of pushing hard, so being inspired by @slesh I decided to really push the GH this run and have been around 50IU the last month. This wasn't a big jump - I worked up to it - and I've been pleasantly surprised that my resting heart rate and cardio capacity has stayed the same. Obviously there isn't research on GH in these doses in hypermuscular individuals doing all what we do, but I suspect there is some small muscle building component to it, even if it's just keeping the muscles hypersaturated to create a more anabolic environment. I think the impact of GH at this dose has been much more with helping me stay so lean while getting this big.

I think one of the big factors in my gains this run has been Lantus. In my research it seemed to be either hit or miss with guys and I've always done well with insulin. I've never had such a round, thick look and Lantus is known for that.

For GH dosing:
  • First thing in the morning
  • Before meals - usually 20 minutes, sometimes it's just 5 minutes
  • Preworkout
  • Postworkout
For insulin dosing:
  • Lantus before or soon after I start eating breakfast - I don't time this in relation to GH or meals
  • Humalog as soon as I finish a meal
  • Humalog 15-20 minutes after GH pre and postworkout
I don't recommend these protocols for anyone and that's why I rarely discuss this stuff in detail, but guys deserve to know how the biggest and leanest are getting there. I never miss my blood pressure medicine, never sleep without my CPAP, spend much more on health supplements each month than PEDs, and have maintained good bloodwork even at high bodyweights and on grams, orals, GH, insulin, etc. Tolerance for this stuff is one of the big components of bodybuilding genetics that is always overlooked.
35 isn’t that old you’ve got at least 5 good years left you look awesome and I’d say you’re actual peak is prolly 38. On the GH you’re running 50 iu a day split up how’s, if I missed that forgive me. Again on the GH at 15 iu a day I get pretty crippling carpal tunnel any issues there. I applaud you on the Lantus/log mix I’ve been advocating this for awhile and have taken shots for it I also throw in a dash of metformin. The genetic component to gear is always understated so it’s good you said it. How bad is your BP or was it before your BP med routine. That’s the one thing if I can control my BP thru diet and salt etc. i prefer to bc it’s one less drug ya know. I know you said you were blasting to see how it looks but you should get on stage brother, if you haven’t I know there are a lot of guys that think it’s queer or not worth the effort but posing for a crowd, especially one that knows how hard it is to get where you are is amazing. Lastly on arms you said you shortened your rep range and got bigger so is this time under tension and just not fully going down or are you keeping it like right in the 80% range 10% from top or bottom to failure? I say Jay train this way and it was fast and kinda sloppy but intentionally that way. Is this what you’re doing. Keep killing it brother

I heard a few comments here and there that Ronnie Coleman had horrible form - but all that mattered was the end result

Now I've never bother to look for videos regarding this so don't know fact or fiction - but if true... Thats LOUDER THEN THUNDER !!

I heard a few comments here and there that Ronnie Coleman had horrible form - but all that mattered was the end result

Now I've never bother to look for videos regarding this so don't know fact or fiction - but if true... Thats LOUDER THEN THUNDER !!
Wellll if this were true ( I also have no clue to be honest) then considering how he's doing now might be a damn good reason not to do it haha.

2021 was the first time I ran it in a growing phase at 12.5mcg and I'm pretty sure I kept it going until I dieted and ramped up at that point. I've always used it when dieting but the last year is the first time I've used it year-round.
12.5mcg is like a replacement dose from what I understand. So I don’t see any issues with long term usage of say 25mcg and lower. I would be curious though to see a thyroid test if someone was using 50mcg and above for say a year or two straight. It’d be person dependent, but I wonder if the thyroid would be hampered to some degree or would it bounce back.

25mcg always seems to seriously flatten me out after a week. You affected at all from exogenous T3?

Cage

Wellll if this were true ( I also have no clue to be honest) then considering how he's doing now might be a damn good reason not to do it haha.
I heard :LOL: can't vouch that was from a botched surgery

But its also true you don't keep grinding when something doesn't feel natural and/or it's causing pain - we all know what pain I'm referring too

Thanks again Bro for sharing your experience! This is an AWESOME thread for learning! I like and agree with you on the hard work in your training and eating being the KEY FACTORS for your success!

Was this your first run with Trestolone Acetate? How do you like it compared to other anabolics and did you find a "sweet spot" on the dosage? I personally love Ment and it's right now probably my favorite thing to stack with Test! I also plan to add Tren Ace into the mix starting around 30mg/day and possibly moving up depending on my results. I went up to 50mg/day on Trest and was very pleased! Muscle fullness, strength, libido, mood uplift similar to Dbol. Also if you don't mind sharing, how much NPP and Tren does it take for you at your size? Thanks Bro!

One other thing and I'm sure many others will probably agree on! If you could video just one weeks training split, that would be next level AWESOME!! Again, I'm with you on our training and diet are the keys to our results! Keep pounding Bro!
I like trestolone and use it every year when growing. It was actually the first injectable I ever used, even before testosterone, and I've been a fan since then. No real sweet spot on dosage, I just slowly take it up over the 8 weeks. Trestolone also has the most significant impact on my sex drive of any anabolic and has since the first time I used it.

35 isn’t that old you’ve got at least 5 good years left you look awesome and I’d say you’re actual peak is prolly 38. On the GH you’re running 50 iu a day split up how’s, if I missed that forgive me. Again on the GH at 15 iu a day I get pretty crippling carpal tunnel any issues there. I applaud you on the Lantus/log mix I’ve been advocating this for awhile and have taken shots for it I also throw in a dash of metformin. The genetic component to gear is always understated so it’s good you said it. How bad is your BP or was it before your BP med routine. That’s the one thing if I can control my BP thru diet and salt etc. i prefer to bc it’s one less drug ya know. I know you said you were blasting to see how it looks but you should get on stage brother, if you haven’t I know there are a lot of guys that think it’s queer or not worth the effort but posing for a crowd, especially one that knows how hard it is to get where you are is amazing. Lastly on arms you said you shortened your rep range and got bigger so is this time under tension and just not fully going down or are you keeping it like right in the 80% range 10% from top or bottom to failure? I say Jay train this way and it was fast and kinda sloppy but intentionally that way. Is this what you’re doing. Keep killing it brother
Thanks for the support.

I split GH first thing in the morning, before meals, and pre and postworkout. No issues with hands but I've been on GH nonstop for 4 years and have slowly worked up over that time. The only issue I get with hands is when I hit the high 260s - with the extra water at that point I can get some numbness if my arms are in certain positions for too long.

On the Lantus / Humalog / metformin, I take 1000mg metformin on rest days and a small dose of Humalog at some point in the day just to keep the glucose cleared. Carbs are 100g or less on rest days so that helps too. In the last week or so I've also been adding 500mg metfomin to my last meal on training days.

My blood pressure always ran low my whole life, like 110s over 60-70. That's genetic - my dad also has low blood pressure to the point he'd faint occasionally on standing up when he was younger. Mine started increasing when I hit the 240s. I've been on Telmisartan since April 2019 and have increased the dose as needed to keep blood pressure under control. Telmisartan also has benefits for the kidneys and heart.

For arms, on curls say I previously went 90-95% down - now it's more like 60%. It's like how Jason Huh trained when he was competing - short ROM that keeps the muscle under maximum tension the entire time.

12.5mcg is like a replacement dose from what I understand. So I don’t see any issues with long term usage of say 25mcg and lower. I would be curious though to see a thyroid test if someone was using 50mcg and above for say a year or two straight. It’d be person dependent, but I wonder if the thyroid would be hampered to some degree or would it bounce back.

25mcg always seems to seriously flatten me out after a week. You affected at all from exogenous T3?

Cage
No impact like flattening from exogenous T3 in a growing phase. When cutting I typically max it out at 37.5mcg though have occasionally used 50mcg, but that's only on individual days when I'm trying to really pull down, not for days or weeks at a time. Hard to say on flatness there since I diet on 0 carbs.

@danieltx can you please post an example of workout? Do you have a logbook?
I wasn't exaggerating pages back when I said I had 10+ years of log books. There are more old ones but these are what I could find quickly and I have my current one and most recently filled on in my gym bag. I absolutely would not have the physique I have today without these.

logbooks081322.jpg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity