over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife passed

My wife passed between 1.20 and 1.45 a.m
I'm not sure what happened the doc called it around 2 am

She was snoring very heavy and then not breathing. I tried to wake her up but didn't work.
Gave her cpr she would start and stop breathing again. 2 min after trying to wake and cpr I called paramedic. 10 min later they came, I'm pretty sure they gave her epi pen and defibed...then defibed again.
They said her breathing shallow but heart was erratic.

53 years old

I have stories to tell about her ...love her sooo much and our last 2 Days today something special..I think she might of felt it unconscious.

But every day love and appreciate people in your life.

I'll be very busy sorting my new life out , organizing it..

I'm still awake ..it's a nightmare

Thank you for your support
Lost mine a year ago tomorrow and have literally just gone down this path. She was 36, I was 42, little boy was 4. I don't know you. Anything you need, any questions, need to vent, advice on how to juggle time between her family and yours, anything at all, PM me. Believe me please when I say this, you will overcome.

gomcapt

So sorry to hear this Brother. My deepest condolences and prayers for you and your family. We are here for you.

I lost my two best friends in life within months of each other about a year ago. One I lived with 5 years before moving to Romania. Both were 45. We did everything together. Way too young, even 53. All I can tell you is to focus on all the great times you had.

My deepest condolences and may God grant you comfort. 🙏

So sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine what you’re going thru presently, but we are here for you if you need to vent/talk

So sorry for your loss. God Bless…My heart dropped when I read your post..

Very sorry to hear.

Sad news. Sorry for your loss. I wish you peace and strength moving forward. God bless you and your family.

I am late to the game Wanton but that does not diminish the heartfelt sorrow I feel for your loss. I cannot begin to imagine how you are feeling but know you are strong and as difficult it may to believe now please rest assured that your love for her will be for always

I am late to the game Wanton but that does not diminish the heartfelt sorrow I feel for your loss. I cannot begin to imagine how you are feeling but know you are strong and as difficult it may to believe now please rest assured that your love for her will be for always and she would not want you to suffer. You will get through this. It would be silly to believe that it will easy, it won’t be. But if you look at all the love and support you are getting here, from members we never knew existed, know that we are all here for you. Draw on that strength and may you need well.

Wow, so sorry to hear this. My deepest condolonces. Stay strong and remember the good times.

She was snoring very heavy and then not breathing. I tried to wake her up but didn't work.
Gave her cpr she would start and stop breathing again. 2 min after trying to wake and cpr I called paramedic. 10 min later they came, I'm pretty sure they gave her epi pen and defibed...then defibed again.

53 years old

I have stories to tell about her ...love her sooo much and our last 2 Days today something special..I think she might of felt it unconscious.

Holly shit I'm so so sorry to hear this that has to be so hard to deal with and handle she was young too.im tearing I'm so sorry brother

I am extremely sorry for your loss. You are a fortunate man though to have shared so many years with somebody you loved completely. I am sure you will meet again just not in this life.

53 years old

Oh man! That’s horrible! I’m so sorry! :(

This is truly sad , worst nightmare. Take time to grief, it’s not easy. rest in peace

Sorry for your loss, hope you have people close to you to help you deal with this.

sorry for your loss brother.

I love you guys thank you very much ,,- thank you it's very extremely hard and trying exhausting when you're lost trying to do something like this by yourself my son is here helping me on my sister's name from New Jersey but we are trying. Tons of things still need to be done and too long process I still have to talk to the church and kind of plot because you want to select the plot

Because everything was in her name and I cannot get the for two and a half to 3 weeks all my money is in my wife's name I'm not on the account no money but it was very a little rough been trying to cash but with me through got some credit cards I'm hoping that will do it around 40 between 40 and 30,000

A lot people asking no offer of any substantial help to see how that goes

Thank you for support I LOVE YOU GUYS

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear