over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jewett’s Wife

that’s the most disrespectful comment I’ve seen.
You can’t be half the man John is. And that’s real talk. He isn’t even ugly, you insecure piece of shit

LOL

beastmode coming out guns-a-blazin'

I think he’s like me - bald patch up top with a receding hairline so he probably just shaves it. I was bic’n mine for a while but not I’m back to using a 1/2 guard. Lol I felt like my head was too shiny.

I can get lazy so I just use an electric shaver every week or so. If I bic it I have to do it every few days and I can never be bothered. I would always do it for nights out and recall thinking I look decent tonight then I would get a photo and all you could see was my super shiny head :D I am actually going to start putting more effort in now so I will start shaving it regularly again. When I leave it and you can see the horizontal line coupled with my brown, white and ginger beard I look at least 10 years older :eek:

Speaking of bald white men. Whenever I ever got into an argument with someone years ago the first insult they would say was I was bald. I guess if someone is really insecure about it that would bother them but I don't care so I always found it strange.

Is bald shiny head good? Desired?
My head is shaved and always ends up being shiny.
Always going to the bathroom at work to pat it dry to make less shiny.

MS

that’s the most disrespectful comment I’ve seen.
You can’t be half the man John is. And that’s real talk. He isn’t even ugly, you insecure piece of shit
Damn bro, didn't say he was ugly. Complimented him and said he's high IQ/aspie/nerdy (clearly I am too). He's also bald and 5'6.5, which are clearly observable physical traits. I won't even be one quarter of the man John is, he's amazing. It's neither a sign of insecurity or disprect to point out that on average, women prefer taller men with full heads of hair, ceteris paribus. This is an empirically demonstrable fact. He clearly compensates by being awesome in other ways.

If anything, it's quite disrepectful of you to assume a negative connotation for a person described as "aspie"! What do you have against people on the spectrum!?

Maybe disrespectful to Kuclo, however.

it can send a message
I didn’t mean Nazi shit I mean if you’re bald and black it’s more of a norm if your bald and white you’re less than or weak

I didn’t mean Nazi shit I mean if you’re bald and black it’s more of a norm if your bald and white you’re less than or weak
I don't think so anymore. Statham turned the tide for us white guys 25 or so years ago when he paired it with stubble and being in shape. And I thank him for it 😎

I don't think so anymore. Statham turned the tide for us white guys 25 or so years ago when he paired it with stubble and being in shape. And I thank him for it 😎
Yes. If bald, it's a must that you're also in shape.
Going one more, it's a must to be in shape regardless... But even more so if bald..

Yes. If bald, it's a must that you're also in shape.
Going one more, it's a must to be in shape regardless... But even more so if bald..
Yea jacked and bald goes over better Branch, Efferding, even Titus for a bit. Now I will admit fresh out of my USMC enlistment I still wore my combat jump boots, even in shorts gym, store, mall and I couldn’t get a good high and tight so I went bald and yes being fit and shaved head in my 20s got some looks of disapproval BUT, you can generally tell the difference tween shaved head and bald especially us on hormones I can shave and 5 hours later have stubble coming up and I’m over 40

Is bald shiny head good? Desired?
My head is shaved and always ends up being shiny.
Always going to the bathroom at work to pat it dry to make less shiny.

MS
OT.

Hair spray will knock the sheen off.

It’s a trick they use in the motion picture bizz (not on bald heads, they use make-up, da) on shiny surfaces to dim the reflection, take down the glare a bit.

I’m assuming it will work on your pate 🤔

Last edited:
this is retarded, no man is "less than", or "weak" if they are bald
Yea that wasnt a statement it was an observation of people, societally it’s viewed as a loss of masculinity and yea weakness. Again not shaved head but baldness. This is not my personal opinion.

At the very beginning I will say that this is absolutely no hey because I really like John and Rene - but she is tiny - she's probably 158 cm tall and she certainly doesn't have bigger legs than guys from open class or even men's physics class lol - most girls from wellnes are They are tiny and only in the pictures when they are standing on their own they seem to be big. Just look at the difference when my Anna is on stage with them - she looks like their mother lol - Anna is 168cm and 70-72kg stage weight and with these girls she looks like a giant

Besides, many girls cheat a lot with videos and photos on IG - unfortunately, it was the same with Rene 2 years ago - she put all these veins and cuts before the contest, but it wasn't there anymore

I call this phenomenon "instagram bodybuilder" i.e. they look phenomenal in photos and the magic is broken in real life but there are also opposite cases - in photos they look average but in real life they are much better - I prefer to be the 2nd type lol
I’m surprised you don’t understand why she’s veiny and cut the week before contest then not on stage…. Because veiny and cuts is not the wellness look. Renee gets shredded and then puts on fluff on purpose for the stage. They’ve talked about that many times. They get too lean and then spill over for the look

I’m surprised you don’t understand why she’s veiny and cut the week before contest then not on stage…. Because veiny and cuts is not the wellness look. Renee gets shredded and then puts on fluff on purpose for the stage. They’ve talked about that many times. They get too lean and then spill over for the look
Yea the shredded vascular look on chics is respectable but not hot, whenever I’m banging a competitor if they are really lean I gotta have the lights on, when I feel seperated abs and quads in the dark my shit goes limp.

Yea that wasnt a statement it was an observation of people, societally it’s viewed as a loss of masculinity and yea weakness. Again not shaved head but baldness. This is not my personal opinion.
my apologies for the misunderstanding. That said, I don't know if society so much views its as such or it is just the actual guys losing their hair thinking that everyone else thinks that, so they think it if that makes sense. It just guys that let ruin their lives. I shave my head and love have more confidence than ever. A lot of things people think that other people care about or are noticing about them, actually dont give a shit. No one will perceive as you weak or less than if you are losing if you dont let actually make you that. Make sense?+

cool to see you on the boards Chase, I really enjoy your YT channel

Yea the shredded vascular look on chics is respectable but not hot, whenever I’m banging a competitor if they are really lean I gotta have the lights on, when I feel seperated abs and quads in the dark my shit goes limp.
1000000% fucking post of the year from the member of the year.
I'm over here laughing hysterical

1000000% fucking post of the year from the member of the year.
I'm over here laughing hysterical
Thanks just is what it is I respect what they do but it doesn’t feel “sexy”

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner