over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife passed

Damn brother. Glad you’re still here being positive! Hope the hospital didn’t fuck up your wife, 20 minutes is a blink.
Thank you sir. She died from a pulmonary anabolism her heart basically exploded. 45 years old. Hard to comprehend someone is with you and gone in 20 minutes.

Thank you sir. She died from a pulmonary anabolism her heart basically exploded. 45 years old. Hard to comprehend someone is with you and gone in 20 minutes.
FUUUCK 45 man, my wife is 41 but she had emergency c-section bout two years ago and the doc came for me and I was so stressed I had turned my bottle of valium up and was chewing like 10 thinking what the fuck will I do? He was like “sir are you ok?” I said yea it’s my VA Valium he just stared I was like “fuck dude am I ok” he took me into my wife who was fucking white I mean colorless and those valium did fuck all I was awake for 3 straight days after. I have no clue what I would do if I lost her. I can’t imagine your shit brother. Did they even have a clue why it happened. I remember Andy Hamman had that I think but he’d had surgery a few days prior, was fine and just threw a clot. Healthy as hell. I know this where everyone says well it’s gods plan or it was meant to happen this way but I don’t think when it’s the guy in your shoes that platitude, even if true, is just supposed to be a “oh ok sure the plan I got it”. Stay strong brother, I believe you’ll see her again. I dunno how it all ends but I feel that way for what it’s worth.

My wife passed between 1.20 and 1.45 a.m
I'm not sure what happened the doc called it around 2 am

She was snoring very heavy and then not breathing. I tried to wake her up but didn't work.
Gave her cpr she would start and stop breathing again. 2 min after trying to wake and cpr I called paramedic. 10 min later they came, I'm pretty sure they gave her epi pen and defibed...then defibed again.
They said her breathing shallow but heart was erratic.

53 years old

I have stories to tell about her ...love her sooo much and our last 2 Days today something special..I think she might of felt it unconscious.

But every day love and appreciate people in your life.

I'll be very busy sorting my new life out , organizing it..

I'm still awake ..it's a nightmare

Thank you for your support
Sorry to hear about your loss! I’ll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!

I must say I got a little enthused when I saw this thread resurface hoping our brotha was back on the forum.

He had mentioned in this thread about a career change in becoming a paramedic. As a paramedic for 20+ years I highly encouraged him with the several posts I made. He contacted me via PM asking about the profession. I offered my phone number and Wonton(John) and I spoke just over a year ago in November of '22.

When we spoke on the phone....for over an hour....he showed much interest asking many questions about schooling and the career. He was still a little hesitant and with all that was going on it was very understandable. Him and his wife were planning on moving to South Carolina and I believe that was still his intentions even after his wife's passing.....at that time he was in California and he made a comical comment that he needs to get out of that state because all Californians are so callous.....lol. Before we parted I told him that he could call me anytime if he had any more questions.....or.....he can just call me. He said he would let me know if he 'goes for it'.

Unfortunately I have not heard from him since. He seemed like a good man who was about to start a endeavor.

I am so sorry to everyone who posted here , to lose such a loved person in your life is to lose a part of your heart and soul.. and sometimes even if it helps 1% talking about it to even all our fellow brothers here, it’s worth its weight in gold. Prayers go out to everyone. God bless you all and stay strong and keeping pushing forward each day
Deepest sympathy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity