mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guess what? Im eat, sleep, train - just another bb log.

30mcg t3 and 150t4, it’s intended to be slightly above the norm for this period in my case, normally I’m not advising this approach to everyone (Luki looks after me, if you don’t have anyone who knows the game as good as Him above you, you may get overboard with this one so be careful with copying this).
Got it, makes sense with the labs then. Was just curious! Do you believe that “slightly” above norm gives a mild advantage as far as protein turnover in a surplus, or is this just where you feel best?

Got it, makes sense with the labs then. Was just curious! Do you believe that “slightly” above norm gives a mild advantage as far as protein turnover in a surplus, or is this just where you feel best?
It’s what’s Luki says:D. But I do not only believe but know for sure that metabolism’s of every macronutrient speeds up on thyroid meds but this is a double edged sword. Can either make you or break you if you not have sufficient amount of androgens, gh, insuline etc. And off course be as strict as possible with your diet.

Today is our last day in Greece. To be honest that was the most boring holidays in my life. There’s literally nothing to do in zakhyntos if you’re not a party person or laying whole day on the beach 🤷. I keep diet clean whole time, even slightly less carbs as I have no cardio equipment and the training here was a joke (also forgot to bring the slin with me 🥲). After we came back I’m gonna check in with Luki and come back to my lovely routine 👌. Greetings from Zante!

Attachments

• IMG_3615.jpeg
    IMG_3615.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 68
Hello, time to update my log ;). Right now I’m on a 7day minicut just to refresh my body a bit, loose some water and prepare for the upcoming weeks of growing 💪.
As for now my macros looks like this
300p, 460c, 35f on training (no high days and no Lantus as for now)
300p, 220c, 85f on non training days
Cardio 6x45min
We add some clen in 40mcg dose and gh fragment but this one I don’t have and ordering bg it for the 2-3days is just useless idea, I thought I have some left but nope… either way, weight was 111.5kg after the holiday which is 2+ kg less then it was before but that’s just normal, I’m not as full as I was. Here’s some picks for you guys and for me in the future 😂.

Attachments

• DBC1E2F0-B502-4904-9A7B-81331761D944.jpeg
    DBC1E2F0-B502-4904-9A7B-81331761D944.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 46
Hello, time to update my log ;). Right now I’m on a 7day minicut just to refresh my body a bit, loose some water and prepare for the upcoming weeks of growing 💪.
Cardio 6x45min
We add some clen in 40mcg dose and gh fragment but this one I don’t have and ordering bg it for the 2-3days is just useless idea, I thought I have some left but nope… either way, weight was 111.5kg after the holiday which is 2+ kg less then it was before but that’s just normal, I’m not as full as I was. Here’s some picks for you guys and for me in the future 😂.
I like the mini cut idea of just a quick reset. I assume you keep the rest of the compounds the same since it is only one week?

It’s what’s Luki says:D. But I do not only believe but know for sure that metabolism’s of every macronutrient speeds up on thyroid meds but this is a double edged sword. Can either make you or break you if you not have sufficient amount of androgens, gh, insuline etc. And off course be as strict as possible with your diet.

Makes sense! Do you take your t3 all as one dose, or split it up?

I like the mini cut idea of just a quick reset. I assume you keep the rest of the compounds the same since it is only one week?
Yes, nothing changes besides the lantus :)

I ask because I remember @luki7788 attempting to split the dose, but I cannot recall if he ended up liking it more or not.
Becouse t3 itselfs have a shorter halflife it's not a bad idea to split it am/pm but that's so small of a difference that i just don't bother :).

Waiting for another cool interview man!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Cardio 6x45min
Are you still using insulin pre and post wo?

I will answer for him - yes - he uses it
Thanks as always Luki. I asked this question many many times.

I am trying to just figure out when a bodybuilder will remove the insulin from pre and postwo, but i guess that's simple.... depends on the carb load of his diet.

Thanks as always Luki. I asked this question many many times.

I am trying to just figure out when a bodybuilder will remove the insulin from pre and postwo, but i guess that's simple.... depends on the carb load of his diet.
Ideally? Never i guess :D. As long as the carbs allowed us to usage the insulin is just a benefiting us :).

Ideally? Never i guess :D. As long as the carbs allowed us to usage the insulin is just a benefiting us :).
Thanks mate for the answers 💪

Who will be your next guest for the English YouTube content?

It’s Saturday which means it’s check in time :D. Morning weight 110.5kg after 5days of the minicut. Bg 89mg/dl, bp 123/67, feeling fine, digestion is great. Luki already replied with new guidance. Diets back back to
300p, 740c, 35f on regular training days
300p, 960c, 10f on high days (chest/shoulders days)
300p, 220c, 85f on rest days
Lantau at 60iu in the morning of the high days.
We add 3th compound in so it’s test, eq, npp mix for the next couple weeks of offseason.
New training regime as well so it’s gonna be fun 🤘.

Attachments

• IMG_4150.jpeg
    IMG_4150.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4153.jpeg
    IMG_4153.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 44
Is it okay to ask för rough estimate on doses for the AAS and GH?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws