mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guess what? Im eat, sleep, train - just another bb log.

Will be following here also, great YT channel and also with luki your lucky as coach👍
Yea i've work with Luki for maybe 6-7 weeks now and im already know its a perfect match.

Shoulder and chest day today which means HIGH CARDB DAY

Today’s diet looks like:

M1
150g of chicken (raw weight)
4 slice of wheat toast
90g of rice flakes
40g of blueberries
Scoop of isolate whey

M2/3
250g chicken (raw)
125g rice (raw)
200g zucchini

M4 (pre)
250g chicken (raw)
100g cream of rice
100g banana
4 slice of wheat toast
20g almond butter

Intra:
30g eaa
60g dextrose
10g glutamine
10g creatine
5g beta-alanine

M5 (post)
- 250g chicken (raw)
- 100g cream of rice
- 100g banana
- 25g of lucky charms cereal
- 8 slices of wheat toast

M6
- 150g chicken (raw)
- scoop of isolate whey
- 75g of rice flakes
- 2 rice cakes
- 40g blueberries
- 4 slices of wheat toast

Yes I eat quite a lot of bread on the high days as it’s delicious, digest very well for me and it’s not a big quantity for a lot of carbs :).

Attachments

• 61786645-a999-4e4a-b0b0-20d602627928.jpeg
    61786645-a999-4e4a-b0b0-20d602627928.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 77
light heavy as my last competition I weigh max 96kg on stage so I don’t think that im gonna be able to surpass the 102 with decent conditioning
light heavy is 90 kg. So do you mean you weighed in at 90 kg and then carbed up to 96 kg on stage?

light heavy is 90 kg. So do you mean you weighed in at 90 kg and then carbed up to 96 kg on stage?
O fck you righ I mean up to 102kg :)

Todays a rest day, morning weight after the last night high day shows 106.7kg witch is 1.2kg increased from yesterday but that’s rather normal for me and the fullness are insane so nothing to complain about 😂.
For those who looking for ideas on breakfast put some dark chocolate on rice flakes/oat meal with cacao, berries and scoop of chocolate fudge protein and let it melted, freaking amazing 👌

Attachments

• FBD18E47-798F-4981-99A7-1F26562FD419.jpeg
    FBD18E47-798F-4981-99A7-1F26562FD419.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 40
Great physique! You look bigger than a LHW. You usually a test / EQ guy? Contemplating what to run on my rebound haha

Great physique! You look bigger than a LHW. You usually a test / EQ guy? Contemplating what to run on my rebound haha
Everyone is tes/eq or tes/nandrolone guy, what else to use lol ;D. I more often use nandrolone then eq but one or the other is fine, just make sure to mg/week is enough for you and dont overthing too much :D.

Offseason day 29
Morning weight: 106,5kg

Today is check in day with Luki, so as usually i checket my bg and bp, everything is great still, composition seems to be good, im full and still kinda lean. Luki answered (in 15minutes :D) with new buped up diet. For this week it's gonna look like that:
LC - 300p, 220c, 85f
MC - 300p, 700c, 35f
HC - 300p, 920c, 10f

Nothing change in regards to PEDs, only lantus on HC day went up slightly.

Let's get to work :)!

Here's some morning check in photos just to document my journay

Attachments

• IMG-20230812-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20230812-WA0006.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG-20230812-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20230812-WA0001.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 48
Offseason day 29
Morning weight: 106,5kg

Today is check in day with Luki, so as usually i checket my bg and bp, everything is great still, composition seems to be good, im full and still kinda lean. Luki answered (in 15minutes :D) with new buped up diet. For this week it's gonna look like that:
LC - 300p, 220c, 85f
MC - 300p, 700c, 35f
HC - 300p, 920c, 10f

Nothing change in regards to PEDs, only lantus on HC day went up slightly.

Let's get to work :)!

Here's some morning check in photos just to document my journay
Lookin good Dawid 😎

Enjoyed your youtube with Justin. Looking really great.

btw - was in Poland in the early nineties and the people were amazing. The women, oh man, they loved this Canadian ;)

Enjoyed your youtube with Justin. Looking really great.

btw - was in Poland in the early nineties and the people were amazing. The women, oh man, they loved this Canadian ;)
This one i don't know, in the nineties i probably wasn't born yet or i was probably 3-4yo :ROFLMAO:. But yea, Poland is known for the beautiful ladies. I have a very beautiful wife who's a pro figure btw so i get lucky i guess :D. And also since i work out the only attention i've got is from the dudes occupating to the bench xD.

Ok, after todays chest session I have to say that I definitely feel the igf. I don’t know if it’s the substance itself or the pec injection but the fullness in chest feel’s literally like SEO one. Never in my life I have that kind of connection with my chest so today session was my best ever 😂

Attachments

• IMG_2250.jpeg
    IMG_2250.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 51
Ok, after todays chest session I have to say that I definitely feel the igf. I don’t know if it’s the substance itself or the pec injection but the fullness in chest feel’s literally like SEO one. Never in my life I have that kind of connection with my chest so today session was my best ever 😂
Igf pre-workout is amazing. Idk if it's causing satellite cell growth etc but the effect it gives on performance and pump is noticable.

You use insulin pre-workout in the past right? Would u say the pump is different from a slin pump pre? I think it's a little more intense with 100mcg igf and even more at 200mcg which I tried once.

Igf pre-workout is amazing. Idk if it's causing satellite cell growth etc but the effect it gives on performance and pump is noticable.

You use insulin pre-workout in the past right? Would u say the pump is different from a slin pump pre? I think it's a little more intense with 100mcg igf and even more at 200mcg which I tried once.
I’ve never actually use igf before workout, I use it after. And I ever come off the slin PRE WORKOUT (or very rarely if carbs aren’t sufficient). No it’s not like insuline, it’s hard to describe feels more isolated on the chest, or maybe it’s just mix of all the gear mixed together with a little bit of expectation in my head, hard to say but nonetheless it was brilliant :).

I’ve never actually use igf before workout, I use it after. And I ever come off the slin PRE WORKOUT (or very rarely if carbs aren’t sufficient). No it’s not like insuline, it’s hard to describe feels more isolated on the chest, or maybe it’s just mix of all the gear mixed together with a little bit of expectation in my head, hard to say but nonetheless it was brilliant :).
Are u using it to focus on chest growth? U said u are only pinning pecs, what's the reasoning?

Are u using it to focus on chest growth? U said u are only pinning pecs, what's the reasoning?
Obviously igf is working for entire body, but some says that there is potential for the local growth, nothing that I wanna spread around so don’t quote me on this, but i have to pin it somewhere so if the focus is chest, why not to pin pecs then :).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131