over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You know when you’re old when…

My wife is 40 and younger than me anfd hoymt but I’m in a college town so young hot ass is still under 25, HOWEVER when I hit the bigger cities I like the 30-35 range. Old enough to not be stupid and young enough to make me feel young and they still know how to handle a dick. The college girls in general feel GREAT but are shit in bed.
I ran all weekend so today just felt like walking.
Just came back from the park.. like freaking fishing in a gold fish bowl. About to go hang out with a lady I just met.
Also had this high school kid tell me he likes my back and what do I do to get my back like that.
I said pull ups and lots of them. He then said is that all . I said of course not. He just smiled and said 'i figured'.

I ran all weekend so today just felt like walking.
Just came back from the park.. like freaking fishing in a gold fish bowl. About to go hang out with a lady I just met.
Also had this high school kid tell me he likes my back and what do I do to get my back like that.
I said pull ups and lots of them. He then said is that all . I said of course not. He just smiled and said 'i figured'.
Ill admit to guys my foots on the gas. Guys ask at the boxing gym if I take creatine. I'm like yeah. Creatine+
Coach was like oh how do you feel about this that whatever.
Guys at the gym ask... I'm like bro cmon. I'm 50. It's obvious. Stop.
Now females. I just say it's diet. Work. Etc etc. Which it is. But with a little assist

Is it just me or am I the only one that has to pop ibuprofen like candy at my age. I'm in another thread and just realized I carry a bottle of ibuprofen every where I go including to work and just before I go train. :oops: :oops: :oops:

You get slippers for your birthday.

(I did for my 37th).

You know when you're old when you drop something and you wonder if it's worth picking up :p:p

Ha! I feel like I'm on my 2nd act.
Only difference is I can't play basketball and jump the way I want to.
Outside of that, I'm hitting on all cylinders.
I don't move like I'm my age. Don't look like I'm my age. Don't fu*k like I'm my age.
Better living through chemistry and determination

You know your old when:Your wife says let me fix your eyebrows before you go out
That shit is fucken torture! I’ve been through some of the most brutal selection, training, and actual war known to man..my 4’10” wife attacking me in the couch with those goddamn tweezers the the worst shit I’ve ever experienced!!!

You know when you're old when you drop something and you wonder if it's worth picking up :p:p
I fucking started kneeling down for shit I used to bend over and snatch with one hand 😂

I fucking started kneeling down for shit I used to bend over and snatch with one hand 😂
I’ve been kicking around a staccato mag under a table in my cage for over a week at work..don’t foresee myself crawling under there to get it anytime soon

I’ve been kicking around a staccato mag under a table in my cage for over a week at work..don’t foresee myself crawling under there to get it anytime soon
My son threw this damn Ruger 9mm extra mag under our bed and it’s been there since the 21st of December 😂

That shit is fucken torture! I’ve been through some of the most brutal selection, training, and actual war known to man..my 4’10” wife attacking me in the couch with those goddamn tweezers the the worst shit I’ve ever experienced!!!
Lol been there!

You know when you are old when those tweezers go from your eyebrows to your ears.

My son threw this damn Ruger 9mm extra mag under our bed and it’s been there since the 21st of December 😂
Oh, I have had an empty monster can in the bed of my truck for several months..I’m waiting to it to be against the tailgate before I get it out because I’m not crawling in the bed or walking around the truck..it’s principle!!!

Lol been there!

You know when you are old when those tweezers go from your eyebrows to your ears.
That’s just depends on how much test, and finasteride you take…I’m not that damn old!! Lol

Lol been there!

And nose.

Talk about painful.

That will make your eyes water it is so painful. I don’t know how women do it. I do think they have a higher pain threshold.

Some channels on Sirius XM tells you when the song came out...

Ha! I feel like I'm on my 2nd act.
Only difference is I can't play basketball and jump the way I want to.
Outside of that, I'm hitting on all cylinders.
I don't move like I'm my age. Don't look like I'm my age. Don't fu*k like I'm my age.
Better living through chemistry and determination
I feel like this 90% percent of the time. Then I sneeze or something lol.

As for the eyebrows. #5 guard on the clippers. And a ear and nose trimmer works wonders.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ploz
NapsGear