over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You know when you’re old when…

I'm know IM NOT old as I don't hang out in the locker room doing weirdo shit.
I noticed yesterday at the two gyms I went to(1monring, 1evening) that in each locker room these old dudes are doing some weirdo shit.
I'm taking a leak at the urinal and some old dude walks up the adjacent unrinal. There's like 4 total and he could have gone to the farthest one away. Then I could see him out of the corner of my eye doing something odd with a water bottle.
Like who the fuck plays with a water bottle while taking a leak. In my mind I was like WTF. Get the fuck away from me.
Was at a target once and my young son was using the stall. I walk out to check on my daughter right quick come back and see some weirdo like standing in front of the stall but aways like he was waiting. I told him . Hey man. I don't care if you're waiting. Move the fuck around.
Some fucking weirdos out there. Wtf

And nose.

Talk about painful.

That will make your eyes water it is so painful. I don’t know how women do it. I do think they have a higher pain threshold.
I used to do some crazy stupid shit to grow, and shoot my forearms (yes, I was young, and my buttcheeks were swollen from so many injections), and nothing hurts as much as your wife using the tweezers on your nose.

man, those women can go through a lot just to look pretty.

I'm know IM NOT old as I don't hang out in the locker room doing weirdo shit.
I noticed yesterday at the two gyms I went to(1monring, 1evening) that in each locker room these old dudes are doing some weirdo shit.
I'm taking a leak at the urinal and some old dude walks up the adjacent unrinal. There's like 4 total and he could have gone to the farthest one away. Then I could see him out of the corner of my eye doing something odd with a water bottle.
Like who the fuck plays with a water bottle while taking a leak. In my mind I was like WTF. Get the fuck away from me.
Was at a target once and my young son was using the stall. I walk out to check on my daughter right quick come back and see some weirdo like standing in front of the stall but aways like he was waiting. I told him . Hey man. I don't care if you're waiting. Move the fuck around.
Some fucking weirdos out there. Wtf
I checked the shit out of a early 20 year old at target for that shit..police were called..almost lost my job until the investigation showed the dude was a legit predator

I checked the shit out of a early 20 year old at target for that shit..police were called..almost lost my job until the investigation showed the dude was a legit predator
I shouldn't have derailed a light hearted thread.
But it seems the old dudes are always doing the weirdest shit at the gym. Specifically the gym locker rooms. You arrive at the gym the old dudes are in there. You change as you leave the gym and the same old dudes are still in the locker room.

I just went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and confirmed what i thought. Real, old guys don't care about nose hair!

But it seems the old dudes are always doing the weirdest shit at the gym. Specifically the gym locker rooms. You arrive at the gym the old dudes are in there. You change as you leave the gym and the same old dudes are still in the locker room.
Your right.

I’m going bald right now..any advice from y’all real old bastards?

We had rich old married dudes in our locker room (snooty gym in one of richest places in US) who would stare at male gym employees and start wanking it. They knew we were worried about getting fired or charged with a hate crime, so they could get away with it. It was absurd. One of the contributing factors as to why I said fuck it and changed careers.

We had rich old married dudes in our locker room (snooty gym in one of richest places in US) who would stare at male gym employees and start wanking it. They knew we were worried about getting fired or charged with a hate crime, so they could get away with it. It was absurd. One of the contributing factors as to why I said fuck it and changed careers.
Damn...egads!
That gym floor must have been sticky.

MS

When shoveling snow counts as a workout.

My dad used to drive me crazy saying saying shit like that. But now I count it as cardio not because I’m lazy but because it actually feels like it now. That’s the damning part of it.

My son threw this damn Ruger 9mm extra mag under our bed and it’s been there since the 21st of December 😂
Oh what a coincidence. I bought myself a 9mm ruger for xmas and just bought the 7 round mags for it. Nice little pocket gun. IMG_0828.jpeg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131