over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 IU a day and 5g gear test and mast

my feet have grown by a whole 1.5 sizes since I started using GH - my nose is definitely bigger too lol

Im sure my hands and nose have grown but there's no denying my feet grew because I can't fit into any of my old shoes.

I have to told this to luki already but there is a 212 competitor that uses 7 grams off season and 9 grams contest .. this is directly from the source who sponsors him and has seen the program.. the program is sent to the source and he fills the order.. this does not include slin and gh which fluctuates between 10 to 15 ius of the gh.. again not including thyroid etc. And btw the guy is having major issues but still pushing..
I just can’t get my head around a guy doing this I mean sacrificing to get on stage is one thing but these guys. I saw Art Atwood take a whole bottle of SYD deca 300 like it was a regular no big thing. He bought tons so I’m sure it was. Art is gone too but I don’t think gear killed him.

I just can’t get my head around a guy doing this I mean sacrificing to get on stage is one thing but these guys. I saw Art Atwood take a whole bottle of SYD deca 300 like it was a regular no big thing. He bought tons so I’m sure it was. Art is gone too but I don’t think gear killed him.
Gear lit the fuse, recreationals poured gas on it. The records are out there on Atwood, he was into a lot of stuff.

my feet have grown by a whole 1.5 sizes since I started using GH - my nose is definitely bigger too lol
I have to wonder at what dosage does this happen?.. I know it's quite individual. But I know a guy who takes 3 to 4 ius a day and swears his nose had gotten wider. He is getting surgery to fix it lol. But 3 to 4 iys seem low to be causing facial feature enlargement

I have to wonder at what dosage does this happen?.. I know it's quite individual. But I know a guy who takes 3 to 4 ius a day and swears his nose had gotten wider. He is getting surgery to fix it lol. But 3 to 4 iys seem low to be causing facial feature enlargement
I have no idea because I haven't used less than 10iu a day since 2018, so it's hard for me to judge.

Gear lit the fuse, recreationals poured gas on it. The records are out there on Atwood, he was into a lot of stuff.
Oh yea his rec was insane but I saw Palumbo do more, if he died naturally rec had more to do with it than gear when he got into E and G it was insane. But he was cooperating after his bust and I am pretty sure he earned his shitty death.

I have posted about this before and my nose has enlarged from small doses of HGH. I am talking 2-5iu tops and not even over really long periods. I believe many have noticed this effect due to permanent growth of the nasal cartilages in additional to temporary swelling from HGH usage. That would explain why some people can notice it fast and others more over a long period and in my case it goes down slightly after I stopped taking HGH.

Many get the same with their hands and feet as well. Some are lucky and don't notice much anywhere. I seem to be very sensitive to all of HGH effects. Look at a lot of pro's who use massive doses for years and look at their noses, hands, feet and jaws. Obviously everyone looks how they do because of genetics and some have certain features but some bodybuilders show obvious HGH usage in the way they have changed over the years. It's worth noting androgens also have an effect as well.

It's growth but it's bones/cartilages expanding so things usually get wider/thicker. To see the extreme example of this you look at people who suffer from acromegaly. That is obviously a whole different level but it's eye opening to the effects prolonged HGH exposure at high levels can have on the human body. This can be seen all over but especially the skeletal extremities. Look at the noses, hands and feet etc. It's not a coincidence that some bodybuilders have what is known as sausage fingers :D

Sold me my first GBL in WI.

I NEVER had any issue with him and he was very open and willing to answer all my 100% newb questions for hours at his store. It was a really big deal to me being 17 and having zero access to social media and other pros at the time. circa 2000.

He also sold me my first bottle of M1T.

RIP
1712941153565.png

I NEVER had any issue with him and he was very open and willing to answer all my 100% newb questions for hours at his store. It was a really big deal to me being 17 and having zero access to social media and other pros at the time. circa 2000.

RIP
View attachment 196216
bro look at that neck, this is how you render whiplash impossible

During a few past Christmases when Leo joined us for dinner at my family’s house, I mentioned an old link from a radio show featuring John Romano, Lee Priest, and Nasser, discussing Nasser's drug regimen, which included 18iu of HGH daily and up to 5g of test. From this information, Leo made a YouTube video. Did you borrow this dosage from there, Chase?

WS
Leo… isn’t he that dead junkie who used to sling shit on good coaches with his gossip girl friend junkie Boston Loyd? Leo who would cherry pick and misinterpret interpret studies or just regurgitate stuff he stole from people with actual knowledge to his followers?

RIP
View attachment 196216
Yea Art would talk bodybuilding, drugs, food etc. for hours on end he was fun and very smart. Never haggled or bitched about small stuff. The life the wife it all changed after being in Texas awhile, I’m not sure why kinda makes me think of Titus in the way of a lost life and wasted potential but as a group we bodybuilders tend to have or create a lot of demons and the club and the party scene suck a lot of us in.

Yea Art would talk bodybuilding, drugs, food etc. for hours on end he was fun and very smart. Never haggled or bitched about small stuff. The life the wife it all changed after being in Texas awhile, I’m not sure why kinda makes me think of Titus in the way of a lost life and wasted potential but as a group we bodybuilders tend to have or create a lot of demons and the club and the party scene suck a lot of us in.
I remember when he suddenly turned up at the gym with that wife, who I believe he met and married almost overnight. She was a real "prize" and had TROUBLE written all over it. Nothing special to look at either with 0.87% personality. Too bad.

I remember when he suddenly turned up at the gym with that wife, who I believe he met and married almost overnight. She was a real "prize" and had TROUBLE written all over it. Nothing special to look at either with 0.87% personality. Too bad.
Russian bitch, wasn’t ugly and yea no one knew where she came from

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity