over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 IU a day and 5g gear test and mast

What are you even talking about? Are you referring to chase here?…

Have you watched any of his content going over his health, supplementation, protocol?
I’ve only just seen this. I never posted what you replied to literally no idea what’s happened there

after just having quad bypass open heart surgery at 39 and using nowhere near those doses but what id consider probably moderate doses consistantly over the past 15 years it caught up to me. I wish him the best of luck. I peronsally never want to go through what I wneth through and am still going through nor would I wish it on anyone. Its been both physically and mentally destroying to me and others around me. Some I blame on genetics but I cant be naive and say it had no effect on my condition and issuses. Had I known what I know now I would have done so much so differnt but I cant take it back. I can only move forward, share what I learned, and hope for the best in the rest of my years. There is no way running doses that excessive wont catch up too you and im sorry but 5g of gear to weigh 207lbs? Obviously something is off with his overall programming without mentioning the obvious- extreme excessive great use. But im just a nobody so I wish anyone who thinks this wont happen to them the best of luck. I assure you if and when you go for open heart surgery you will never feel the same nor will the pain you experience ever be able to be put into words....especially at a younger age when your bones are thick an healthy, muscle tissue and tendons strong, and nerves all functioning. Its not the same as having the surgery when your in your 70-80s as even the cardiologists told me. The pain factor is far greater the younger you are.

I think chase is closer to 270lbs….not 207lbs. I am around 207lbs. I’ll post feet pics to prove it.

The reason I asked about natto is because a few vets have reported that once they bumped their doses up to 6,000 FU or more, that they have not had to worry about hematocrit and the need for giving blood.
I haven't seen this at all who said this ? Is there a thread

I haven't seen this at all who said this ? Is there a thread
There was no other thread here, but one member who mentioned it on another forum, came over and stated it here on this thread, @Massive G . At least 1-2 other guys from other forums mentioned the same as well...also on other forums. I would need to do a f/u at this point as it was a while ago that they had mentioned this. It was one of the reasons I brought it up here....to see if anybody from here had the same experience(s).

There was no other thread here, but one member who mentioned it on another forum, came over and stated it here on this thread, @Massive G . At least 1-2 other guys from other forums mentioned the same as well...also on other forums. I would need to do a f/u at this point as it was a while ago that they had mentioned this. It was one of the reasons I brought it up here....to see if anybody from here had the same experience(s).

Yea this is pretty common knowledge at this point among competitors. Same happened to me at 300mg (though I believe it starts at 200mg). I actually didn't realize until I ran out of natto and did my next bloods to see my hematocrit jump up. I initially started taking it to keep my chances of clotting down since I took the jab so I ran it for about a year and did not need to donate blood during that time. I'll be donating blood now and then jumping back on natto for the foreseeable future with all the benefits it has to offer.

someone change this threads name to feet fetish

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity