over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 IU a day and 5g gear test and mast

I saw on your video you said about running 6 days on and 1 off helped stop CTS/hand numbness do you still find this works?

Been running 10iu for a few weeks and randomly just started getting really bad CTS at night that makes sleeping difficult

I saw on your video you said about running 6 days on and 1 off helped stop CTS/hand numbness do you still find this works?

Been running 10iu for a few weeks and randomly just started getting really bad CTS at night that makes sleeping difficult
I am not Chase but i noticed that since i use Telmisartan 40mg ed, i don't suffer anymore from CTS from HGH.

I am not Chase but i noticed that since i use Telmisartan 40mg ed, i don't suffer anymore from CTS from HGH.
I have been running it at that dose but unfortunately not helped with CTS. Hasn’t made much of a difference with BP either actually (not that I have high BP) so could be bunk stuff

I have been running it at that dose but unfortunately not helped with CTS. Hasn’t made much of a difference with BP either actually (not that I have high BP) so could be bunk stuff
40mg isn’t anything too drastic, and if you don’t have high BP taking a mild dose of telmi doesn’t normally push you into hypotensive territory. I wouldn’t be too quick to jump to it being bunk.

40mg isn’t anything too drastic, and if you don’t have high BP taking a mild dose of telmi doesn’t normally push you into hypotensive territory. I wouldn’t be too quick to jump to it being bunk.
I could run it higher for a period of time to see if it helps with CTS maybe. Also planning to try the 6 on 1 off approach with the GH

Get some of the hand splints. They really do help. They won't stop the numbness/tingling but they will help with the pain and ache.

I think you are in the UK but get something like these:

Get some of the hand splints. They really do help. They won't stop the numbness/tingling but they will help with the pain and ache.

Okay thank you shall give that a try to

The numbness isn’t bad only 1 or 2 fingers during the day but the pain at night is making the use of GH pointless as it’s disrupting sleep that much. Hoping between all these things I can ride it out and it subsides. I thought I’d managed to avoid it as it took a few weeks to appear from starting GH

Okay thank you shall give that a try to

The numbness isn’t bad only 1 or 2 fingers during the day but the pain at night is making the use of GH pointless as it’s disrupting sleep that much. Hoping between all these things I can ride it out and it subsides. I thought I’d managed to avoid it as it took a few weeks to appear from starting GH
Work on stretching the median nerve. Here some stuff that can help.

Just re checked it’s 80mg I’ve been running not 40mg

I don't really notice much of a BP decrease from 40mg Telmisartan either to tell you the truth. I'd use more if I needed to drop my BP but I like how it blocks the effects that steroids have on the ARB receptors.

I don't really notice much of a BP decrease from 40mg Telmisartan either to tell you the truth. I'd use more if I needed to drop my BP but I like how it blocks the effects that steroids have on the ARB receptors.
I’ve only researched it briefly but it does seem to have a lot of potential benefits

after just having quad bypass open heart surgery at 39 and using nowhere near those doses but what id consider probably moderate doses consistantly over the past 15 years it caught up to me. I wish him the best of luck. I peronsally never want to go through what I wneth through and am still going through nor would I wish it on anyone. Its been both physically and mentally destroying to me and others around me. Some I blame on genetics but I cant be naive and say it had no effect on my condition and issuses. Had I known what I know now I would have done so much so differnt but I cant take it back. I can only move forward, share what I learned, and hope for the best in the rest of my years. There is no way running doses that excessive wont catch up too you and im sorry but 5g of gear to weigh 207lbs? Obviously something is off with his overall programming without mentioning the obvious- extreme excessive great use. But im just a nobody so I wish anyone who thinks this wont happen to them the best of luck. I assure you if and when you go for open heart surgery you will never feel the same nor will the pain you experience ever be able to be put into words....especially at a younger age when your bones are thick an healthy, muscle tissue and tendons strong, and nerves all functioning. Its not the same as having the surgery when your in your 70-80s as even the cardiologists told me. The pain factor is far greater the younger you are.

after just having quad bypass open heart surgery at 39 and using nowhere near those doses but what id consider probably moderate doses consistantly over the past 15 years it caught up to me. I wish him the best of luck. I peronsally never want to go through what I wneth through and am still going through nor would I wish it on anyone. Its been both physically and mentally destroying to me and others around me. Some I blame on genetics but I cant be naive and say it had no effect on my condition and issuses. Had I known what I know now I would have done so much so differnt but I cant take it back. I can only move forward, share what I learned, and hope for the best in the rest of my years. There is no way running doses that excessive wont catch up too you and im sorry but 5g of gear to weigh 207lbs? Obviously something is off with his overall programming without mentioning the obvious- extreme excessive great use. But im just a nobody so I wish anyone who thinks this wont happen to them the best of luck. I assure you if and when you go for open heart surgery you will never feel the same nor will the pain you experience ever be able to be put into words....especially at a younger age when your bones are thick an healthy, muscle tissue and tendons strong, and nerves all functioning. Its not the same as having the surgery when your in your 70-80s as even the cardiologists told me. The pain factor is far greater the younger you are.
I’m really sorry you’ve been through it and are going through it.

Im Curious what your diagnoses was that required the Quad bypass ?

I used these back in the day. They def help you get through those tough nights.

Open heart surgery is life changing and the end of anyones bodybuilding days competing. It’s unfortunate to hear your story.

Let’s not derail Chase’s thread as he’s very ontop of heart health and has brought his calcium score back down, keeps lipids in range and CRP down with a statin- he is very proactive as we all should be when it comes to hearth health.

There is a responsible way to do this sport (not saying you weren’t) and many genetic factors at play especially if a four artery bypass is needed in the 30’s.

I’m sure it absolutely changed your life as it does for so many.

How is it saying you quoted skylar but it links to the correct post??

What are you even talking about? Are you referring to chase here?…

Have you watched any of his content going over his health, supplementation, protocol?

How is it saying you quoted skylar but it links to the correct post??
Yeah I noticed that too. Thought it was a glitch on my end but refreshed and still remained. No clue… obviously not something skylar would say lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity