over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 IU a day and 5g gear test and mast

how many 6 foot 120 pound kids in the world jumped on gear. its common fuckin sense man
If I get around to it I will post them, but I really don't need to prove anything to you or any one! I'm 50 retired from this sht, i just like interacting in here and keep up with whatever is going on in the bb world

If I get around to it I will post them, but I really don't need to prove anything to you or any one! I'm 50 retired from this sht, i just like interacting in here and keep up with whatever is going on in the bb world
@ChaseIrons quoted and replied to @Parabolic33, so why are you responding with this ^^^^ ..... NOBODY asked you to prove shit????

Thanks man. Lol I’m cheap and if I can get it done, I’ll keep it cheap.

To be fair that was middle ish of my second offseason, I’m bigger now than in those pics. I was 209 ish in the linked ones and got to 218.

But it remains to be seen my legit mass stripped of all the fluff for this second bulk, I’ve never hidden the fact that was my bulked up off-season weight. I started my cut august 1st and so far going well. I’m sure I’ll post and update of the end result lol.

As you guys know I love to share, and I do get excited.

I still think 90lb in 19 months “pretty lean”, with abs, is pretty impressive based on everything I’ve seen during my Time in this space- so admittedly I do get maybe too excited sometimes. That’s fair to say.

I would actually like to see examples of how common it is, with pictures. I def don’t want “yes men” so to speak to be nice and say good job when/if what I’ve done is actually completely average and not anything of note.

Chase is way way more experienced than I am, so if he says something of advice, I’m for sure, not going to ignore that. Not even just his own personal experience, but I’m sure with the ammount of high level guys he’s helped out, the dude knows a thing or two.

So if he says my results are spectacularly average, I’m not so naive as to not Atleast consider what he says in a serious way. Im in this for the long haul and I’ve had so much success and loss in my life that nothing is going to stop me from doing this even if I have to fight my way for 5lb a year of actual mass.
I just want to say this is a great post. Your post reminds me of how we used to be able to go hard on each other without someone crying about it. You just took Chase post where he literally said he doesn’t like you, made a few good points, but had a great tone to your post.

It doesn’t really matter if you two like avg other or “make up” but it’s nice to see a young buck take some shit without crying and moaning.

Good on you. That’s all.

I just want to say this is a great post. Your post reminds me of how we used to be able to go hard on each other without someone crying about it. You just took Chase post where he literally said he doesn’t like you, made a few good points, but had a great tone to your post.

It doesn’t really matter if you two like avg other or “make up” but it’s nice to see a young buck take some shit without crying and moaning.

Good on you. That’s all.
What do you consider to be a young buck lol

What do you consider to be a young buck lol
hmmm...It changes the older I get lol. I'd say <30 for these purposes mostly because the golden era of forums was 2005-2012 or so and if you are under 30 now you wouldn't have much interaction with the golden years of bodybuilding forum banter.

hmmm...It changes the older I get lol. I'd say <30 for these purposes mostly because the golden era of forums was 2005-2012 or so and if you are under 30 now you wouldn't have much interaction with the golden years of bodybuilding forum banter.
Those were definitely the golden years IMO for forums. I miss ‘em

Yeah it was a golden time in those years. Many of them never saw <45 or 50 if they were lucky.

Looks like he just missed the cutoff

I was a huge fan of Rich Piana so take it for what it’s worth but I like Chase and think he’s a good dude. If he wasn’t on YouTube and just a straight forward member of the board I think a lot of us would feel the same way

Well this thread has made for some awesome reading!
It’s taken me a whole day to read between welding tanks!
I literally laughed out loud on several occasions and I’m usually a moody cxxt at work so that’s a gain!
Thanks for everyone’s input 👊🏽
I’m heading for the nearest gh bender bar in search of said stash🙌🏽

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member