over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

favorite supplement companies

syntheticmuscle

Registered
Do you guys and gals have favorite brands of supplements or do you normally go for the cheapest option?

Do you guys and gals have favorite brands of supplements or do you normally go for the cheapest option?

I like a certain company(TP), but it's not a board sponsor here so that'd be unfair to the paying sponsors to really advertise for it.

I like a certain company(TP), but it's not a board sponsor here so that'd be unfair to the paying sponsors to really advertise for it.

I was referring to over the counter supplements. I apologize if my post was inappropriate

So was I. Not all the board sponsors sell products that are illegal in certain countries.

lol this is a funny thread. If only you guys all knew what i know....you would no longer value most of your supplement companies haha...actually...youd feel ripped off and want to kill or sue them haha...and yes i mean MOST companies if not all (i cant say ALL because i dont have dirt on ALL of them)

Come on TP4U, spill the beans, or at least point us in the right direction!
Don't leave us hangin like that!

lol this is a funny thread. If only you guys all knew what i know....you would no longer value most of your supplement companies haha...actually...youd feel ripped off and want to kill or sue them haha...and yes i mean MOST companies if not all (i cant say ALL because i dont have dirt on ALL of them)

I don't have much faith in most supplement companies, but Dante's I do.

If you live in Europe: I like Vibo Sports protein. They have all kinds and at about 1/2 price of commercial brands.

I think talking about products and brands of protein, fat burners or any cain of produts is not against the rules of our forum, companies like Muscletech, Met -rx, EAS, i think it is too normal to talk about them....IF NOT PLEASE DELETE THIS.

MHP products has some of the best products in the market, the preworkout Track Extreme, the new post workout Dark Matter, the Probolic protein 12 hours time release, the Glutamine Sr 12 hours time release, the Dren fat burner, and some other products that has been on the market for more than 10 years, it is not becouse they are my exponsors, but they are really great products with different qualities and benefits than the other brands.

so what's the big secret

Secret

It's not that big of a secret......very few companies producing protein powders and pills and alot of labels claiming different miraculous effects for the same sub-par shit from many unscrupulous supplement companies.

I think talking about products and brands of protein, fat burners or any cain of produts is not against the rules of our forum, companies like Muscletech, Met -rx, EAS, i think it is too normal to talk about them....IF NOT PLEASE DELETE THIS.

MHP products has some of the best products in the market, the preworkout Track Extreme, the new post workout Dark Matter, the Probolic protein 12 hours time release, the Glutamine Sr 12 hours time release, the Dren fat burner, and some other products that has been on the market for more than 10 years, it is not becouse they are my exponsors, but they are really great products with different qualities and benefits than the other brands.

Bigheinz, maybe you could clear something up for me. I was taking MHP MASS for about a month. I was drinking about four shakes a day. I felt strong but was losing ab definition. I decided to mix a drink with pure powder BCAA and Dextros powder. I was hoping to make a drink with the same good stuff but remove whatever was making me fat. To my shock when I mixed what should be the SAME amount of protien and carbs as the MHP drink the shake mixing container was filled three times more than the amount of room the MHP MASS took up in the mixing container. The side of the MRP container said it also had ALOT more packed into it than just protien and carbs. I can't imagine how the refinement process of these products could be that differant. Do you have any idea what could be going on? One thing for sure, the MHP tastes alot better than what I'm drinking now. But what I'm drinking now lets me grow and still have abs.

Thanks for any insight!

Bigheinz, maybe you could clear something up for me. I was taking MHP MASS for about a month. I was drinking about four shakes a day. I felt strong but was losing ab definition. I decided to mix a drink with pure powder BCAA and Dextros powder. I was hoping to make a drink with the same good stuff but remove whatever was making me fat. To my shock when I mixed what should be the SAME amount of protien and carbs as the MHP drink the shake mixing container was filled three times more than the amount of room the MHP MASS took up in the mixing container. The side of the MRP container said it also had ALOT more packed into it than just protien and carbs. I can't imagine how the refinement process of these products could be that differant. Do you have any idea what could be going on? One thing for sure, the MHP tastes alot better than what I'm drinking now. But what I'm drinking now lets me grow and still have abs.

Thanks for any insight!

I think you were taking to much so the calorie intake was to high and your were storing fat and water

ALRI - cause Venom Hyperdrive and Lean Dreams do work really well.

/ plz edit if i am violationg board rules by mentioning those companies /

Really, at least divulge some info:D

Lets just say i know for a FACT that some companies spike their products with illegal things, dont put what they say they do in containers, one company fell short of the protein label by like 20g lol (dont know how they got outta that one), and a big one is making sample packs ALOT stronger than the actual product to get you to be like WOW THIS WORKS...only to find that the pills they bought are nowhere near as strong as that sample pack they were given. There are SOME reputable companies, but not many.....

Every single thing he said is spot on the money

Lets just say i know for a FACT that some companies spike their products with illegal things, .....

In fact one company some years ago made their repuatation on this. They spiked their main product with something everybody in this forum knows works and people grew like weeds.....word of mouth caught on and their repuation flew thru the roof.....they removed the spiked ingredient and made millions.

dont put what they say they do in containers, one company fell short of the protein label by like 20g lol (dont know how they got outta that one), .....

Absolutely and when you dont have to list percentages on a label this can mean a great deal of shucksterism. Alot of companies list their product as 100% whey!!! And you read the ingredient label and it says
Whey protein concentrate, Whey protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey protein HG,....great and in most peoples minds that means 47% WPC, 47%WPI and 6% HWP......but in actuality that could be 98% WPC (the cheapest whey protein which also has the lowest protein percentage) and 1% WPI and 1% HWP......but wait a second...a standard WPC is at least 80% protein percentage, anyone using anything below that is seriously as unscrupolous a slimeball as there is. Yet they are out there. There are WPC's that are 34% protein percentage up to 70% protein percentage and people trying to get ahead of the game as supplement companies are using these (they are beyond dirt cheap). Doug and I at TP had a rep drop off a sample of his WPC saying "nobody can beat our price per pound"...(it was 99 cents per pound at that time).....we tested it out and this stuff was below sawdust in protein percentage....we told him to go take a hike in a lake. Six months later I am cruising EBAY and I see a well known company selling this bunk bullcrap on there for everyday protein prices. I couldnt even imagine the stomach upset of the people who bought that....and that company sold boatloads of it and guys all over these message boards were raving about the price of it. Yea just great, little did you know the protein percentage was so low that when you calculated it out for a 80% WPC ---the sawdust one was actually higher in price.

and a big one is making sample packs ALOT stronger than the actual product to get you to be like WOW THIS WORKS...only to find that the pills they bought are nowhere near as strong as that sample pack they were given. .....

and what they do after is replace out the higher ingredient/s with maltodextrin or powdered silica **broken link removed** in the capsules and lessen the price dramatically.

All supplement companies are going to have to be GMP compliant in the next couple years here....we welcome it....but whats that going to do? Its going to make it very hard for the people who cut corners and scam consumers to even enter this industry. The bad thing is it will raise prices across the board of all supplements because of all the costs all companies will have to spend being GMP compliant and all the rules/regulations. Regardless its a very good thing and will be highly regulated like pharmaceutical companies are. I would venture to say you will see alot of the lesser known supplement companies dissapearing at that time.

Last edited:
Every All supplement companies are going to have to be GMP compliant in the next couple years here....we welcome it....but whats that going to do? Its going to make it very hard for the people who cut corners and scam consumers to even enter this industry. The bad thing is it will raise prices across the board of all supplements because of all the costs all companies will have to spend being GMP compliant and all the rules/regulations. Regardless its a very good thing and will be highly regulated like pharmaceutical companies are. I would venture to say you will see alot of the lesser known supplement companies dissapearing at that time.

That is actually great to hear.......This will no doubt shake the market up and you will have some attrition of comapies as they can't keep up with new standards all the while making prices go up.

But what consumers get in return is the gaurantee that the supp is what it says it is.....

LOL....Kinda reminds me of Tommy Boy: :D

Tommy: 'Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Ted?
[chuckles until he sees that Ted is not laughing too]

Ted Nelson, Customer:
[impatiently] What's your point?

Tommy: The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.

Last edited:
Yo Franco, you still haven't said who you favorite supplement company is??? Mine is, uhh, wait a minute let me see who's watching...............DAMNIT!!! It's Muscletech! But Dante knows I have to say that right??????:D

LOL....Its my signature man!

That and Six Star Supplements!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member