over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite recover techniques

With all these suggestions I'm going to end up blowing all my money on Amazon this week lol.
That theragun was 600$ lol but it was the nicest one so it was a good investment. 2 yrs later it’s still great and I use it everyday

Beef liver powder for me. It really has helped. I have a foam roller to, and light stretching.

Beef liver powder for me. It really has helped. I have a foam roller to, and light stretching.
Beef liver powder huh? Ok. One thing iv yet to try. Iv had desiccated liver tablets. I nearly puked every time I swallowed them but o heard Arnold used them so I did for a few years 30+ years ago before protein powder was really a thing

That theragun was 600$ lol but it was the nicest one so it was a good investment. 2 yrs later it’s still great and I use it everyday
Man that's expensive, there goes my GH fund if I ever get one 🤣.

Beef liver powder huh? Ok. One thing iv yet to try. Iv had desiccated liver tablets. I nearly puked every time I swallowed them but o heard Arnold used them so I did for a few years 30+ years ago before protein powder was really a thing
Yes buddy i have a bunch of Beverly International tabs too. Been trying this powder by Curease from Amazon check it out. No fillers, more bang for your buck. Put a scoop in my mouth and chase it with pineapple juice. Fast,easy and very nutrient dense.

Exactly. 3ius everyday year around for me.
I pretty much stopped drinking protein powder altogether and think I look and grow better with just food. Granted I eat a ton of food but it’s clearly better for me.

I pretty much stopped drinking protein powder altogether and think I look and grow better with just food. Granted I eat a ton of food but it’s clearly better for me.
Food over protein powder any day. And yeah it's amazing how far we have come these days in regards to the price of HGH.

Whats everyone using to help with training recovery and over all general health.
The ice baths seem to be pretty popular and several people ive talked to say they absolutely help
Red light therapy its supposed to have some clinical data saying its helps some.
Deep tissue massage has been a standard for decades.
Cupping seems like it caught on but has fallen off a bit.
Dry needling seems like its love or hate type deal
Grafton scraping seems like its getting a little more popular especially for joint/tendon work.
Body tempering has some merit , ive been doing that a bit and definitely seems like.its helping my legs recover faster now that im back training them hard
not sure if they have been mentioned but yoga and acupuncture also

Whats everyone using to help with training recovery and over all general health.
The ice baths seem to be pretty popular and several people ive talked to say they absolutely help
Red light therapy its supposed to have some clinical data saying its helps some.
Deep tissue massage has been a standard for decades.
Cupping seems like it caught on but has fallen off a bit.
Dry needling seems like its love or hate type deal
Grafton scraping seems like its getting a little more popular especially for joint/tendon work.
Body tempering has some merit , ive been doing that a bit and definitely seems like.its helping my legs recover faster now that im back training them hard
Cold plunge, I think saying sleep, food, water isn’t recovery technique but rather baseline

IMO the contrast showers don't do diddly squat for recovery I think studies show they actually hurt, but damn feel good and give a placebo affect to reduce stress, give energy etc. trying to get my mom into then

I really love the Foam Roller, I'll work that thing for an hour sometimes. Cold morning showers work great as well.

IMO the contrast showers don't do diddly squat for recovery I think studies show they actually hurt, but damn feel good and give a placebo affect to reduce stress, give energy etc. trying to get my mom into then
Yeah. I'm sorta bummed on these studies showing cold plunges may hinder rather than improveme recovery.
Shit sucks upon first getting in. But the elation after getting out is next level.
I think short term cops plunges are still beneficial.extremes as touted by whim Hoff maybe not so much.

I sleep as much as I can..
Take a nap in the car on my lunch break at work..
Sleep in an extra 2-3 hours on weekends..
Sleep on the couch between meals..
I like sleep.

Massage gun and foam rolling helps a ton too.

Yeah. I'm sorta bummed on these studies showing cold plunges may hinder rather than improveme recovery.
Shit sucks upon first getting in. But the elation after getting out is next level.
I think short term cops plunges are still beneficial.extremes as touted by whim Hoff maybe not so much.
Yep it's hard to know what's true anymore. I think I saw a podcast Mike Israetel said stretching on off days is bad because it interferes with the inflammation process. Us peons overcomplicate things and the social media influcers looking to fill their pockets love it. Nothing new, people have been taking 30+ pills a day for years and getting 4-5 hours sleep and the supplement companies love it.

Sleep. Sodium, magnesium, and voodoo flossing. And e stim

We can really go down the weeds here..

Proper sleep and micronutrient intake for me has made the largest differences

I have a fantastic physical therapy office that dry needles, scrapes, cups, and ART daily for a flat monthly fee. Usually pop in 2-3 times per week.

Meyers Cocktail with a liter of lactated ringers 1-2x per week (not saline)

Mobility work and my daily banded warm up sincerely has helped out massively with general recovery and injury prevention

Love my normatecs especially after a long run.

Cryotherapy is utterly useless for physiological recovery but I am a huge fan of its implementation as a CNS “reset”

Same for the cold plunge and dry sauna.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner