over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

favorite supplement companies

I been using Optimum most of the time. I know it's not top notch pure Isolate, but I have been using their Whey protein for a while now, and hope they are meeting their label claims.

I've always wondered what percentage of each protein is really in there.

They retail for less than it would cost to manufature if it indeed contain what it says on the label.

the board sponsors,,,SYNTHETEK,,,PLATINUMLABZ,,have been good too me.

ou kow you can almost get everything you need from here. Phil has several things as well as Synthetek, Platinum Labz, Sterile Syringes plus alot more.
I dont know if you all remember Muscle Media 2000 (when Bill Phillips had guts and Dan the man Duchaine was around) but everybody that advertised in there magazine had to be able to prove there products. Well suppose to!

I own a supplement store and have tried pretty much everything on the market. IMHO anything from IOVATE and related companies is overpriced hype, looking at there formulations and lack of knowledge on how to make good products is comical. The problem isn't the supplement companies it the dumbshits who continue to buy products that don't work. The number 1 selling supps are all nitric oxide/pre workout products while you can "feel" them during your workout they don't do shit to increase muscle growth, other than whatever creatine they have thrown in there. There is no one supplement company that only has great products, all of the top brands have product that are good and products that suck. Even sci fit has a few good products, (ie the old tz3 stack, krealk, ser5). more than 50% of most companies lines are crap just thrown in there to try and milk suckers out of extra cash on the latest greatest shit.

I'd love to use Synthetek, but the time involved in getting it to Canada has stopped me ( to my detriment I am sure )

I'd also like to buy from Damte but I think it's still shipped from the US.

Question, is the isolate teh best for us and if so is there that much difference?

Boo

Can I bump this question?

Boo

To be totally honest... I usually don't give a shit about the whey protein powder i'm buying, or creatine, or whatever...
i just go to the store, look for the cheapest crap they have, divide the weight of protein over weight of powder, and if it's more than 75%, i'll buy it. i don't care if it's concentrate, isolate, whatever... seriously, never made a difference. not in gains, not in gas (as long as it doesn't have any carbs)... I usually never use the same product for more than a month or two... because of availability... over here, you buy whatever's available.. somethings i order online, but it takes forever to arrive. If it does arrive, there's an 80% chance customs will nab it and throw it away (because a prince owns the GNC franchise around here, and he banned importing supplements from outside of the country... just to give you an idea, a 5 lb. tub of ON nutrition would cost $100-$120 around here)...
I tried TP, I tried ON, i tried Super power technology, i tried isopure, i tried the GNC brand protein, I tried EAS, Scifit... you name it... to be honest... never seen a difference except in taste...

anyone else noticed a difference in their gains when they switched supp companies? or is it just "we know they're screwing us for a fact, and according to our calculations, we aren't gonna gain"?

as i am lactose intollerant i noticed a lot of gas using Some Whey ISOLATES which tells me that those isolates contain more WPC than they should.

Nowadays i only buy from ISO 9001 certified companys over here in europe. ISO 9001 is a very high qualitiy standard and only very few supplement companys mange to get accredited.
IDK if sth similiar exists in the US - it defenitly should.

because a prince owns the GNC franchise around here, and he banned importing supplements from outside of the country... just to give you an idea, a 5 lb. tub of ON nutrition would cost $100-$120 around here)...

:eek: :rolleyes: :D

The joys of absolute power...

At least you can get gas for cheap... I hope :eek: :p ;)

Hey Guys, while we are comparing ON & other proteins. Does anyone of you have an opinion on All the Whey? They say that they manufacture their own protein and their prices are very good. Does their quality hold up?

Thanks

NZMP holds the world rights to WPI manufacturing.

BigA for my own curosity and knowledge could you elaborate more what "world manufacturing rights" mean as I am not sure what that means. Is that like world process patent rights on how to make WPI or somethign else? I have never heard the term world rights used before.

Also ther are 4 major producers of whey in the United states Land o lakes, Hormel and two other that escape my mind so do they have to buy liscense rights to manufacture whey isolate or do they only manufacture whey and a downstream manufcaturer say in the US makes WPI?

I am just curious what the full supply chain for whey looks like.

Last edited:
im hooked on ANABOLIC HALO:eek: :)

Anabolic halo made me uncomfortable, irritable, slightly tired, and makes my eyes feel reall dry/heavy. I got a brand new tub for free and threw most of it out. That stuff just made me feel like garbage.

BigA for my own curosity and knowledge could you elaborate more what "world manufacturing rights" mean as I am not sure what that means. Is that like world process patent rights on how to make WPI or somethign else? I have never heard the term world rights used before.

Also ther are 4 major producers of whey in the United states Land o lakes, Hormel and two other that escape my mind so do they have to buy liscense rights to manufacture whey isolate or do they only manufacture whey and a downstream manufcaturer say in the US makes WPI?

I am just curious what the full supply chain for whey looks like.

NZMP holds the patent. NZMP has branches in basically every country in the world. A lot of so called manufacturers, like Bonlac in Australia, just distribute the NZMP product, although Bonlac Milk Products is a 'manufacturer'.

I use what works D-Bol Test an food f*ck everything else.

NZMP holds the patent. NZMP has branches in basically every country in the world. A lot of so called manufacturers, like Bonlac in Australia, just distribute the NZMP product, although Bonlac Milk Products is a 'manufacturer'.

Okay I know exactly what you mean now....That makes sense..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear