advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else basically a loser on a Saturday night?!

JT

a looser? No way!...Just bored I think...we all get that way at times....my sleep has been off lately, so I get very tired early.....I guess I can always find something to do around here without going out....I'm the only neat and organized one in my home:mad:, so I can stay quite busy:)

But, I do read, surf the net,flip channels, clean house,car, vacuum, cook, train, once thats done, I will hit the backyard, then garage......I don't get too bored for long.....

Yep, your Saturday sucked too!

Me and the wife watched past episodes of intervention and had chipolte. Then she fell asleep, i beat off and now am watching Guys Diner after choking down a 16oz milk with plain beef isolate protein and olive oil.

I hope your bug bite has healed though. :)

lol. Great, no cake!

Just got back from a wedding and people watched the whole time....now at home getting ready to go to bed after I slam a couple of hard boiled eggs. And JT do not worry the wedding cake didn't tempt me one bit, well maybe a little, but I stayed strong while others indulged!

Your wife was with you and you've got eggs. Does it get better than that?! :)

I wonder what is up with the cramps?

My twin daughters turned 18 on friday, cooked for 18 people that i had over to my house. Last night had 4 12 yo girls over (one was mine), house is trashed, anything sweet i had is gone (good thing), but they had a big time:) SS and Church then off to get some liquid K, can't work out, cramping still:confused:

Taurine takes care of that for me. When I run out....I am in trouble.

Sounds like the girls had a good time. Kids do trash things though and you had four of them in the house? Geez. Have a good time at church, it sounds like you are an excellent dad!

So yeah, your Saturday wasn't perfect for you, but you made it great for your daughters. That's pretty cool.

Say some prayers for me while you are there. I'd appreciate it.

So, yes, you are as exciting as I am, VanR!

I've been stuck doing homework on Saturdays (sometimes till bed time) for the last couple months now.

I don't have one friend here. I have friends in the town where I work, but this is where I come to sleep and wait for summer to arrive. One month and I'll be home at my own gym by the river, eating my mothers cooking! :D

J.C. you are totally correct. I would hate that.

JT, my friend,

Look at the bright side: you're bored on a Saturday night in Montana with Meredith far away BUT loving you, when in another life you could have been in Paris on that same saturday night chilling and spending a shitload of cash in trendy places with stupid & superficial people around, and a so called "girlfriend" pretending you're the man of her life, but whose favorite passtime, lost in her neurosis, is to tear you down and make you feel like the deepest shit on earth.

No need to do deadlifts and crunches on a saturday night to feel useless, believe me.

First off, I don't like crowds much. Secondly, no matter where I am, I don't want to spend it with someone who is going through the motions. I think you can do better. Its just the strangest thing....... I am not trying to be a homo here..but I think you are a terrific guy, excellent build, good looking. Man, French girls must be retarded! lol. The women on this board seem to think you are a great guy too. So....yeah, your Saturday sucked too. :mad:

I think it's time for monster cookies again! I might have had a better night if a girl we know would have made a huge batch, sent one to France and one to this crappy little town! I would have ate about 10 of them with some protein powder and skim milk and went to bed in a better state of mind.

Marilyn, yeah and you can hit the beach too!

a looser? No way!...Just bored I think...we all get that way at times....my sleep has been off lately, so I get very tired early.....I guess I can always find something to do around here without going out....I'm the only neat and organized one in my home:mad:, so I can stay quite busy:)

But, I do read, surf the net,flip channels, clean house,car, vacuum, cook, train, once thats done, I will hit the backyard, then garage......I don't get too bored for long.....

I am NEVER bored in the summer. I don't even come on the board for about three months! lol. I am with you on the house cleaning, etc. I live alone so all that's done. I wash the dishes immediately after eating, I vaccum after I lift. My laundry is always done...maybe a towel of a pair of pants waiting for enough other clothes to make a load..but, not much left to do in that regard. Once it warms up, I'll be in the forest or on some mountain, but my evening was ....less than exciting. You know it's bad when you choose deadlifts as a form of entertainment. :D

I was feeding my addiction!

Yes I am addicted to "The Real Housewives" reality show on Bravo. Last night they had a marathon of all the shows so far this season. I had my Greek Yogurt, Raisins, Grapes, Oranges, Apples, Banana Chips, Raw Milk, and LBA. I warned Marilyn and the kids (with the exception of my daughter who watches with me) that I had my "Real Housewives on" please do not disturb. The weekly episode is Tuesday nights @ 10:00PM and I cannot and will not be disturbed by that time.

How does that qualify JT for Loser status?

Saturday, I woke up at 7am, had breakfast. At 10am I went to workout, at 12pm had lunch at Baja Fresh. At 5pm took the family to El Pollo Loco to eat and went to buy the movie The Wrestler. And the thing that sucks the most is my son decides to do his homework, so we have to wait until today to see the movie. :D

Yes! You totally get the message! lol.

Yes I am addicted to "The Real Housewives" reality show on Bravo. Last night they had a marathon of all the shows so far this season. I had my Greek Yogurt, Raisins, Grapes, Oranges, Apples, Banana Chips, Raw Milk, and LBA. I warned Marilyn and the kids (with the exception of my daughter who watches with me) that I had my "Real Housewives on" please do not disturb. The weekly episode is Tuesday nights @ 10:00PM and I cannot and will not be disturbed by that time.

How does that qualify JT for Loser status?

You are as big of a loser as I am, Tony! Real housewives??! Good lord. hahahha....sick bastard. Okay, I don't want others to get the intent of my posts the wrong way. I could have been "out" at one of the bars around here, breathing in smoke, hanging out with drunks, or talking to women...[not a lot of quality here] ...putting myself in situations that might lead me to sexual indiscretions, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I CHOOSE this boring Saturday night activity. I was invited out to Serrano's [ a mexican resteraunt/bar ] grand opening with people I teach with. I get enough of these people when they are SOBER, I don't need them intoxicated and telling me the same things again, and again.

Give me deadlifts, books, the internet, my treadmill and solitude EVERY NIGHTbefore I spend one moment with people I have very little in common with, simply tolerating the evening. Plus, I am too nice and feel like I must make everyone feel good in my presence! lol. No way.

The thing is......I feel like many of you here are my friends. Heaven knows I've invested a lot of time getting to know many of you. We share the same interests and goals....the lifestyle.

I have met many of you in person and when I stay at your house or whatever, you won't be suprised that I don't want to drink and that I am up at 5am looking for a place to lift or do cardio. Last weekend,when we were staying with friends is a terrific example. On Sunday morning I got Meredith's ass out of bed and we went for a walk in the mountains........EARLY! lol.

The intent of my original post was just to see how many of you are as lame as I am on a Saturday night. I figured there would be many since the goals most of us share require rest, frequent meals, disciplined eating.

I am sure most people would think I was the ultimate boring loser! I had two chicken breasts, pasta, green beans, took a hot shower and listened to my audio book "Twilight Eyes" until I fell asleep. Now it's time to ride the bike and then begin feeding! :)

ok

I just re-read our post...yup, we're loosers!!! hahahaha....:p

Sheesh, that kid of your sounds like a real problem!

Saturday, I woke up at 7am, had breakfast. At 10am I went to workout, at 12pm had lunch at Baja Fresh. At 5pm took the family to El Pollo Loco to eat and went to buy the movie The Wrestler. And the thing that sucks the most is my son decides to do his homework, so we have to wait until today to see the movie. :D

He chose to do his homework before watching a movie? Where are do you live? lol. The kids I work with don't do homework ...period!

Sounds like you did a terrible job as a parent, Pesty. ;)

Yeah, it's pretty funny.

I just re-read our post...yup, we're loosers!!! hahahaha....:p

I'll bet young guys see pictures of you and other great looking, fit women on this board and think you are probably out partying it up, etc.

Well, I run into fit women at gyms all the time and the ones who stay that way are not out being stupid making poor choices all the time. They are losers just like us!

I think successful, happy people figure it all out early on and realize that "glamorous" life that is shown on television is false.

My saturday. Worked all day, and took the family out to eat for dinner. Texas Roadhouse.

I had a CRAZY Saturday night!

I had some sushi why my GF watched because she is dieting and then we went home and I dorked around on the computer before going to bed at about 10pm! I'm a party animal I tell you.

Work, food and family.

My saturday. Worked all day, and took the family out to eat for dinner. Texas Roadhouse.

Never been to a Texas Roadhouse for steak, but I like the sounds of it!

You are a PSYCHO!

I had a CRAZY Saturday night!

I had some sushi why my GF watched because she is dieting and then we went home and I dorked around on the computer before going to bed at about 10pm! I'm a party animal I tell you.

Awn, is she doing a show or just rocking it up for summer?

My plans for the evening? I rode the exercise bike this am..ate...and I am going to watch "River Monsters" tonight.

I am actually sore already from the deads and lunges! lol

Awn, is she doing a show or just rocking it up for summer?

My plans for the evening? I rode the exercise bike this am..ate...and I am going to watch "River Monsters" tonight.

I am actually sore already from the deads and lunges! lol

JT I love that show, I was disapointed though when they didn't think Gator Gar could eat people a disapointment similar to the History Chanel's "Monster Quest" where in the end there is never evidence that the alleged monster exists.

babe????

JT I love that show, I was disapointed though when they didn't think Gator Gar could eat people a disapointment similar to the History Chanel's "Monster Quest" where in the end there is never evidence that the alleged monster exists.

Stop it already.......you're giving yourself away, lol........he does go out from time to time and I can get him to dance with only a couple of drinks:D

LETS SEE.. WHERE DO IT START.. I CUT MY FOREARM OPEN WITH A BOX CUTTER AT WORK... THEY SEND ME TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM WHERE I WAIT WITH NUMEROUS SOCIAL MISFITS FOR THREE HOURS.. i then go back to work after they put 9 staples in my arm which i am sure will leave a glorious scar.. after being at work for about 3 more hours i notice i am bleeding profusely and need to go back in to the er.. my wife takes me this time and it is about 10.00 pm.. while waiting yet again i notice a guy come in dressed like a bonjovi video and appears to be in his mid 50's.. i watch him as he is holding a pink large tupper wear bowl in his hand.. he checks in and i notice the nurses are disgusted as he walks away..

now guys.. there is at least 60 seats available to this nut job but, he some how feels a bond with me and sits right next to me.. he then says " this just dont look right".. he lifts the tupper wear bowl up to me and obsessive curiousity takes hold and i look.. it is his vomit.. a multi colored hue of various foods in a golden brown sauce.. i say loudly "what the hell is that?" he said " i know.. it dont look right.. i just came out".. i yell "what the hell" and get up and move to the other side with my wife in tow..

i no sooner get to my new seat and he yells across the room with absolutely no malice in his voice " hey you take that steroid stuff?" this makes the security guard even laugh and i ask back " do you smoke rock..?" not even expecting a reply he says "i stopped 5 years ago.. have not touched it since.." this makes the waiting room bust out laughing..:confused:

so i finally get back to the urgent care and they completely rewrap my arm and put compression bandages around it and send me home.. so.. yes.. i had a loser saturday night..:eek:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear