advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else basically a loser on a Saturday night?!

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
My evening.. started about 10pm. I set up a floor matt in my apartment here in the middle of nowhere USA. I've got a deadlift bar loaded up....I do a set of 8reps. Then I immediately do a set of 30 on crunches or leg raises...then I check the board as I rest for a minute. Then I do lunges, 10 reps each leg...followed by deads...and so on until I complete eight sets for each exercise. I am calling this light legs and abs. That's how f*cking bored I am! It was emergency travel this week...we got sent home at half a day on tuesday...Wednesday school was shut down...and it's windy here. I am about ready to go stir crazy.

Anyone else here as lame as I am on a Saturday night? :eek:

Buddy of mine moved back home. Came over did a quick little whole body workout that was more of a warm up then had a couple drinks with the wife and him watched a movie eat a pizza and when he went home got on the board to check PM.

LOL. Sounds like your are stuck.....not being a loser! Went to the gym @ 9am Sat. morn. for cardio. Went back @ 5pm for chest work out. Cleaned my carpets (w/ the wifey's help) in between. Now it's midnight and I am on PM:D Can't say my evening has been that much more eventful than yours. Did cook a 20 oz. ny strip that knocked my socks off though!;)

My girlfriend is tired and asleep in bed behind me. I think I wore her out, today. We're going to cook some food and go for a walk a little later, after she wakes her lazy butt up. You want to know a funny story? I went with her to the gynecologist on Friday, and actually got to sit in on the inspection. I should've brought popcorn. Rock n roll. Oh, and I joined "team hernon," tonight... I talked to phil a little while ago and he said he's going to set up a plan for me, tomorrow. I'm really anxious to see what it is... I've been hearing lots of people talk about it, but not tell any details. I'm going to bust my ass to get it done, though. Oh, and I've got some entertainment tonight, too... there's a neighbor cat at the apts I live in that's really interested in my cat (I know she's cute and everything), and he's outside my window meowling while my cat sits on the window and hisses at him. It's pretty entertaining, actually.

Last edited:
It was all about the Celtics tonight - SICKKKK game!! Fuck the Bulls - especially you Miller, you fucking slimy crybaby fuck.. Douchebag mentions to Noah and Hinrich who I also can't stand, and leading actor to Gordon, with his never-ending dramatizations managing to violently fall down after any shot he takes, even when contact is nonexistent.. What a series, but it's only right the best team won it.

Yeah, I was going to take the day off and go to a city tomorrow.

So I could train at a well equiped gym with my friend, but I got too bored and I figured any workout that included eight sets of deads was at least an honest effort.

My woman always says I overtrain. This is probably true, but I can only watch so many "erotic" videos and read so many novels. I am way too intelligent already! ;)

Steak, now I am hungry!

LOL. Sounds like your are stuck.....not being a loser! Went to the gym @ 9am Sat. morn. for cardio. Went back @ 5pm for chest work out. Cleaned my carpets (w/ the wifey's help) in between. Now it's midnight and I am on PM:D Can't say my evening has been that much more eventful than yours. Did cook a 20 oz. ny strip that knocked my socks off though!;)

All the stores...there is ONE..are closed though. See what I mean?! lol. I did cardio this am too. Well at least we both hit it twice today.:)

Awesome!

My girlfriend is tired and asleep in bed behind me. I think I wore her out, today. We're going to cook some food and go for a walk a little later, after she wakes her lazy butt up. You want to know a funny story? I went with her to the gynecologist on Friday, and actually got to sit in on the inspection. I should've brought popcorn. Rock n roll. Oh, and I joined "team hernon," tonight... I talked to phil a little while ago and he said he's going to set up a plan for me, tomorrow. I'm really anxious to see what it is... I've been hearing lots of people talk about it, but not tell any details. I'm going to bust my ass to get it done, though. Oh, and I've got some entertainment tonight, too... there's a neighbor cat at the apts I live in that's really interested in my cat (I know she's cute and everything), and he's outside my window meowling while my cat sits on the window and hisses at him. It's pretty entertaining, actually.

I don't feel so bad now, SacTaSD! The gynecologist story and the cat story are hilarious! I honestly love shit like that. I went outside twice today just to see the neighbors little pug [ugly little bastard] attempt to make it through the snow, to my fence to bark at me. He kept trying and was nose deep in the stuff trying to bark at me. I hope he's still there. :D

Did you take video of the gyno visit? lmfao!

I am starting to watch basketball again.

It was all about the Celtics tonight - SICKKKK game!! Fuck the Bulls - especially you Miller, you fucking slimy crybaby fuck.. Douchebag mentions to Noah and Hinrich who I also can't stand, and leading actor to Gordon, with his never-ending dramatizations managing to violently fall down after any shot he takes, even when contact is nonexistent.. What a series, but it's only right the best team won it.

I quit once Michael Jordan retired, but now it's sort of fun watching Lebron James play. I watched the Joes vs. Pros today and three "Joes" beat the pros in basketball. It was great.

Just got back from a wedding and people watched the whole time....now at home getting ready to go to bed after I slam a couple of hard boiled eggs. And JT do not worry the wedding cake didn't tempt me one bit, well maybe a little, but I stayed strong while others indulged!

I don't feel so bad now, SacTaSD! The gynecologist story and the cat story are hilarious! I honestly love shit like that. I went outside twice today just to see the neighbors little pug [ugly little bastard] attempt to make it through the snow, to my fence to bark at me. He kept trying and was nose deep in the stuff trying to bark at me. I hope he's still there. :D

Did you take video of the gyno visit? lmfao!

I wish I did take a video, now that I think about it! It was like one of those erotic stories w/ the cute gynecologist and the young girl... I should've recorded it with my phone... damn!

but now it's sort of fun watching Lebron James play.

I really don't kno how the Cavs all of a sudden became a great team this year, cuz they have pretty much sucked all these years with Lebron.. But this year they're a force to be reckoned with, and even tho the Celts dominated them last year in the Playoffs, that's gonna be a very tough series against them when (if :cool:) we beat the Magic.. Cavs were damn near undefeated at home this year for Christ's sake (39-1, until they lost the last game of the season when they rested Lebron).. REALLY sucks w/o us having Garnett tho..

I honestly wasn't into basketball for a WHILE, over 10 yrs - but last season when the Celts were all of a sudden awesome, you just gotta watch. :D

Me and the wife watched past episodes of intervention and had chipolte. Then she fell asleep, i beat off and now am watching Guys Diner after choking down a 16oz milk with plain beef isolate protein and olive oil.

My twin daughters turned 18 on friday, cooked for 18 people that i had over to my house. Last night had 4 12 yo girls over (one was mine), house is trashed, anything sweet i had is gone (good thing), but they had a big time:) SS and Church then off to get some liquid K, can't work out, cramping still:confused:

HEY JT....

My evening.. started about 10pm. I set up a floor matt in my apartment here in the middle of nowhere USA. I've got a deadlift bar loaded up....I do a set of 8reps. Then I immediately do a set of 30 on crunches or leg raises...then I check the board as I rest for a minute. Then I do lunges, 10 reps each leg...followed by deads...and so on until I complete eight sets for each exercise. I am calling this light legs and abs. That's how f*cking bored I am! It was emergency travel this week...we got sent home at half a day on tuesday...Wednesday school was shut down...and it's windy here. I am about ready to go stir crazy.

Anyone else here as lame as I am on a Saturday night? :eek:

Ever thought about moving ?:p

I've been stuck doing homework on Saturdays (sometimes till bed time) for the last couple months now.

JT, my friend,

Look at the bright side: you're bored on a Saturday night in Montana with Meredith far away BUT loving you, when in another life you could have been in Paris on that same saturday night chilling and spending a shitload of cash in trendy places with stupid & superficial people around, and a so called "girlfriend" pretending you're the man of her life, but whose favorite passtime, lost in her neurosis, is to tear you down and make you feel like the deepest shit on earth.

No need to do deadlifts and crunches on a saturday night to feel useless, believe me.

So tell me...how do you really feel!?! lol...

Good job by the Celtics...deserved to win and they are the better team even without KG. This from a Bulls fan! ;)

Everyday!

Ever thought about moving ?:p

Here is my dilemma: I stayed at this job so long that if I move I take a tremendous cut in pay. Most school districts only let you bring in 5 years of experience. I am close to a Montana retirement and they base your retirement pay off your top 2 earning years. I have a house payment and a truck payment. If I leave and go to where I built that house down by the river on the land my parents sold me, I won't be able to afford to live. So, for one more year I have to stick this out and I WILL be able to move. I can move to Nevada or somewhere like that and make good money AND have a great gym like Golds or whatever.

Trust me.....I am ABSOLUTELY going to get the hell out of here. I really want to do something different. Undoubtedly. I am intelligent and a good worker, so someone will hire me. It sure sucks right now. lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws