over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Passing Polygraph Test...

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexmaster

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I've heard from Dave Palumbo that taking valium should help to to pass a polygraph test, is this true and at what dosages and when. This would be my first contest, it's may 29th. I was running sust, deca, dbol but I'm going to drop the deca and I'm almost done w/ the dbol. I've been on since jan. 5th and will be off as of the 13th of may.

Have you done a search on Google? There's a TON of web sites dedicated on how to pass a polygraph test.

xcel

Some info on polys...

Most people have some kind of physiological response to stress and that lying causes stress responses in a large majority of people. What is not true is that those physiological responses are the same for all people or that all people exhibit typical stress responses when lying. What is also not true is that modern polygraph technology can accurately measure those responses in a way that allows a polygrapher to say with 100% authority that someone is or is not lying.

Some sites that may be worthwhile:

antipolygraph.org
nopolygraph.com
stoppoloygraph.com

http://antipolygraph.org/lie-behind-the-lie-detector.pdf
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

-slide

I've passed one

not for bb purposes though. I'd recommend beta-blockers over valium. A decent examiner will pick up on the valium. Real heavy duty anti-perspirent on the fingertips cuts down on the measured sweat response.

Another thing to do is practice. You can buy a lie detector and just keep lieing at it until its just like a line from a movie.

CH

Beta blockers

Are def. the way to go. I agree.

Real heavy duty anti-perspirent on the fingertips cuts down on the measured sweat response.

like what my dad got about 5 differnt ones he takes.

Balplayer:

Propranolol is a beta blocker. I don't know about beta blokcers use as far as passing a lie detector goes, but if they can indeed be used for that purpose, then propranolol should work just like the rest of them. In general, beta blockers share similar characteristic effects on the heart, they just differ in route of administration and/or duration of action. They will all selectively antagonize beta receptors. When that is done in cardiac tissue, the heart can't respond to things like epinephrine or norepinephrine, and therefore, can't increase in rate. I imagine that it would work for an anxiety producing situation such as a polygraph too. Hope that answers your question...

On a side note, don't take a non-selective beta blocker like propranolol if you have asthma, it could cause an attack. Talk with your doctor to find out if this treatment is right for you.

md2b

Last edited:
WAIT??

ARE WE TALKING ABOUT ENTERING A DRUG TESTED SHOW JUICED UP AND TRYING TO LIE ABOUT IT? YOU WANT TO BEAT NATURAL GUYS WHILE YOU ARE ON DRUGS ?

Re: WAIT??

If this is the case, I don't agree and wouldn't help ya, no offense. I just think that's it horrible for these natty's who bust there ass and get beat by someone coming in who's been On and using drugs and take the show right from them. Enter some un-tested shows to see how you really fare.

PHIL HERNON said:
ARE WE TALKING ABOUT ENTERING A DRUG TESTED SHOW JUICED UP AND TRYING TO LIE ABOUT IT? YOU WANT TO BEAT NATURAL GUYS WHILE YOU ARE ON DRUGS ?

PHIL HERNON said:

Isnt this the normal practice anyways??

You see alot of top naturals like Skip, Marcus, Jeff all claim to be natural but weighing 240lbs and looking better then most juiced up guys leaves some doubts.

However thats another topic on an other thread.

im entering a new carrear and ill be tested by polygraph. this is why i ask about beta blockers

PHIL HERNON said:
originally that was the idea, yes. but only because the only shows around where i live are tested natural shows, i've got no problem cometing in an untested show if it were possible. but after thinking it over i decided not to for that reason. i kind of just posted this on a whim.

Yeah Phil - I know just what you mean.

Here's the predicament in my state (and flexmaster's) - the trend has been to go to "Natural" contests. The BIGGEST contest in the state (BY FAR!) is a Natural. The guy that one it also one the Superheavywt class at the Emerald Cup - safe bet that this big boy is on drugs.

I got talked into doing that big one BEFORE anyone told me it was a Natural contest - hard lesson to learn. Next time I'll just need to research a contest before I commit. I'm really lucky I didn't get singled out for a drug test (probably 'cause of my age). I heard later that several judges (including the head judge) said it looked like I took drugs - WTF!

Flexmaster, there are still about three non-drug tested contests in the State (2 are NPC National Qualifiers) - one they just brought back Mr XX (name of state). You should've heard about these down at the gym.

xcel

xcelbeyond said:

Flexmaster, there are still about three non-drug tested contests in the State (2 are NPC National Qualifiers) - one they just brought back Mr XX (name of state). You should've heard about these down at the gym.

xcel
thanks xcel, do you think i should talk to p** d****** (you should know who i'm talking about) about these? also, what are the other two contests?

IMO

If we want to stop getting tested and singled out, we need to boycott these "natural" shows. This will send a message when they have 3 people in the audience. We should be in control. Attending these shows tells america, a free nation, that we have no problem being drug tested. We should be in control instead of the %1 who are.

Re: IMO

PHIL HERNON said:
If we want to stop getting tested and singled out, we need to boycott these "natural" shows. This will send a message when they have 3 people in the audience. We should be in control. Attending these shows tells america, a free nation, that we have no problem being drug tested. We should be in control instead of the %1 who are.

Phil For President. Fuck yeah phil.

flexmaster said:
thanks xcel, do you think i should talk to p** d****** (you should know who i'm talking about) about these? also, what are the other two contests?
I wouldn't ask him - he's a judge at many contests and you don't want to give him the idea that you're taking drugs. I'm sure there's other in the gym that actively compete - ask them. I actually found these contests doing a search online. You got PM.

xcel

Re: IMO

PHIL HERNON said:
I wish it were that simple bro. I assume that you mean quit "participating" not just "attending."

Many people have worked to make bodybuilding more "mainstream" in our state. This means attendance at shows primarily by the general public (spectators) not actual BB'ing competitors - like it was back in the 80's and 90's (mainly competitors and their friends/family in the audience).

Since we're the minority, if we don't show, the show still goes on. Now the competitors in the show are another thing. You can sure tell those that are natural and those that are enhanced (to a strong degree). The majority of competitors are probably natural - they just aren't the ones placing the better part of the time.

xcel

Take Slides advice check out antipolygraph.org site. This guy I know says the counter measures work great.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear