over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bob Cicherillo, Whats his Story?

intensed

Registered
I just found his video on YouTube. The guy has a thick chest and looks pretty massive. From the video his legs look small compared to his upper body. Does anyone know this guys story? How has he done in the bodybuilding circuit. I'm curious never heard of the guy.

Video I'm referencing to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbfceJt9lqI

he will be competing soon in the masters division again. He has won that before.

bob is the ifbb athletes rep.. he is every where lol.. cant go to bodybuilding.com without seeing bob.. he is all over flex magazine.. he is a pretty cool guy if ya get to talk to him.. in my opinion, does a good job..

he lifts at my gym, very nice guy. He is huge and looks great for over 40!

Bob has been a friend of mine for years. Great guy, great friend, great competitor and truly great representative and asset to the sport.

Z

Actually,..... In my opinion... bob is a great guy...

He has a young daughter and young wife and not long ago moved from the los angeles area to Florida... he was a regular at Golds In venice and the Firehouse restaruant near by..
He was such a regular they made a dish after him called the "bob bowl".

Bob is now in his forties and per haps his legs are not as good as they used to be, but he is in good shape year round.

Hes works and represents BB.COM and attends all the big shows and is a the IFBBB athtletes rep.

He seems to be a very well off guy who even though he was not a top tier guy in competition. He was always ready for battle and showed up prepared .. He may not have as many first place trophies as some guys, but you cant gauge someones success in the sport by their placing in a show.

As far as competing.. He was an NPC competor for more than a decade and ended up turning pro by winning the overall at the USA in I believe 2000.

I like the guy. Personally, he has offered to help me as i travel alone to compete at the nationals and has given me a hand when i needed it.

Bob seems to support the sport in a very positive way.. Some people may have a miss understanding about what he is about... but in my eyes, hes about family, supporting bodybuilding and doing his job..

Last edited:
My question is this. Does this mean IM getting old and over the hill? When a young bodybuilder comes in and doesnt know who Bob Cicherillo is....quote unquote...."I'm curious never heard of the guy.".........thats kind of incredulous to me.

'That is the first time I think Ive used the word "Incredulous" and probably the last.....that sounded kind of gay didnt it. I felt an urge to listen to "Wake me up before you go go" by Wham when I typed it.

Last edited:
Bob is awesome, great for the sport, great announcer, etc.!

Never really liked his physique and feel he placed much higher than he ever deserved, but if competing keeps him in shape and motivated then good for him.

check it...

Check out the Seether cover of "Careless Whisper"...
Man...I'm singing along to Wham :eek:

What's in that bowl, Alex? :)

One of my favorite songs... :p

I would be surely happy to explain.. Its really good..

Its 2 sirloin steaks, seasoned chopped up, bell pepers and red peppers and onions slightly cooked, chopped up and added on top of about 6 oz of white rice..

Its damn good! and still on the menu despite the fact that bob moved and doesnt go to the Firehouse( only when in town, i assume)..

That guy really markets himself well acting & endorsing.

My question is this. Does this mean IM getting old and over the hill? When a young bodybuilder comes in and doesnt know who Bob Cicherillo is....quote unquote...."I'm curious never heard of the guy.".........thats kind of incredulous to me.

'That is the first time I think Ive used the word "Incredulous" and probably the last.....that sounded kind of gay didnt it. I felt an urge to listen to "Wake me up before you go go" by Wham when I typed it.

No Dante...incredulous doesn't sound gay...what sounds incredulous to me is you listening to Wham...and yes that means you ARE getting old, cause you're losing your mind!!! :p

When a young bodybuilder comes in and doesnt know who Bob Cicherillo is....quote unquote...."I'm curious never heard of the guy.".........thats kind of incredulous to me.
I think you mean you're incredulous, not the quote.

lol I ate the Bob Bowl at the firehouse yesterday! It is damn good. I must say I have mad respect for Bob Chic. He battled for like 12 years or somethin crazy on the national level to get his pro card. Anyone with that amount of heart is good in my book!

lol I ate the Bob Bowl at the firehouse yesterday! It is damn good. I must say I have mad respect for Bob Chic. He battled for like 12 years or somethin crazy on the national level to get his pro card. Anyone with that amount of heart is good in my book!

i have to say.. Im kind of a fan of Chick.. He paid his dues in the NPC.. He competed and competed until he won and turned pro and he was in his late 30's gives us older guys hope. And he won at the USA which is a great show to win.

That aside, I think chick is smart with how he marketed himself as well.

He makes a good living from not competing so all the power to him. Plus... that bob bowl is so damn good... :eek:

it was prolly playing in the background.

:D

BFU

You and me both mate. I thought everyone knows Bob. Guess we are getting old. Maybe it's time to change your name to Oldcrustydogg.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel-Lianfu
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws