over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats your stats (with pic)

275bills

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Alright.....

Let's see it guys

What's your stats.

What's your diet , training and cycle currently?

Only share if you have a pic to go along with it to keep everyone accountable.

Call it the blog in a blog.. feel free to update weekly or whenever you like.

šŸ˜Ž

Alright.....

Let's see it guys

What's your stats.

Only share if you have a pic to go along with it to keep everyone accountable.

Call it the blog in a blog.. feel free to update weekly or whenever you like.

šŸ˜Ž
5ā€™7ā€ish +/- 200# 55 years old

High protein and back and forth with moderate carb and fat days

Iā€™ve been training fasted in the mornings with bcaaā€™s but some days Iā€™ll add in slin pre and Gatorade intra
Day 1 back/traps
2 chest/tris
3 legs
4 delts/biā€™s
Rest days when I feel I need them but sometimes Iā€™ll go 7-8 days in a row.
Cardio on way home if Iā€™m feeling it.

Currently running-

- 60 mg test E and 10 mg trest ace ED
- 1/3 vial TPā€™s blacks upon waking but some days 1 iu before bed too.
- about to start drol at 100 or superdrol at 20 ED 3 weeks before a beach trip
- 600 L-Carnitine (injectable) before morning workout

Taken this morning after delts/biā€™s
Sorry for the pissers, locker room mirrors are scarce lol

IMG_0201.jpeg

Currently running 100 test + 300 EQ then 1,000IU HCG 3x per week and 75iu of HMG 3x per week (fertility protocol).

In Mexico City the past two weeks crushing tacos. So be gentle studs.

Off season weight 220-230 depending on what Iā€™m doing playing around with training wise. Camp weight down to 205ish, fight weight at 198.

Cycle is 100-200mg test and 300-600EQ, 50mg of an oral used on strength days only. On occasion exotics but rarely. Off season I rarely watch what I eat, fairly in tune at this point with what I need for performance metrics.

Photos from today, at my taco stand and post crushing of said tacos and some from my last camp.

Attachments

• IMG_5322.jpeg
    IMG_5322.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_5323.jpeg
    IMG_5323.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_5324.png
    IMG_5324.png
    786.7 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_5325.png
    IMG_5325.png
    760.1 KB · Views: 268
What's your stats.

32, 5'10, 240lbs - my heaviest to date.

High day diet - 4757 cals, 744c, 55f, 305p
Medium day diet - 4189 cals, 626, 49f, 293p
Low day (off) - I don't count. 3 meals of 50g protein + 100 carbs usually pretty low fat 5-10g. End the day with a cheat meal.

Medium volume training. 6-7 exercises of 3 working sets per exercise. 8-12 reps taken to failure (I train alone currently so call it 1RIR).
Bro split style. Chest, Hams + lats, Off, Back, Shoulders + arms, Legs, Off.

Cycle: Heaviest to date. I'm on a waitlist for hernia surgery so I thought I'd run a blast before having some forced time off.
1500mg sustanon
900mg EQ
600 NPP
7.5iu GH (1/2 bottle muaves daily)
Insulin pre and post on workout days. No lantus currently.

Picture isn't the greatest, my new check in lights are washing my physique out here but i've attached it.

Attachments

• image_123986672 (17).JPG
    image_123986672 (17).JPG
    40 KB · Views: 187
What's your stats.

32, 5'10, 240lbs - my heaviest to date.

High day diet - 4757 cals, 744c, 55f, 305p
Medium day diet - 4189 cals, 626, 49f, 293p
Low day (off) - I don't count. 3 meals of 50g protein + 100 carbs usually pretty low fat 5-10g. End the day with a cheat meal.

Medium volume training. 6-7 exercises of 3 working sets per exercise. 8-12 reps taken to failure (I train alone currently so call it 1RIR).
Bro split style. Chest, Hams + lats, Off, Back, Shoulders + arms, Legs, Off.

Cycle: Heaviest to date. I'm on a waitlist for hernia surgery so I thought I'd run a blast before having some forced time off.
1500mg sustanon
900mg EQ
600 NPP
7.5iu GH (1/2 bottle muaves daily)
Insulin pre and post on workout days. No lantus currently.

Picture isn't the greatest, my new check in lights are washing my physique out here but i've attached it.

Damn bro, what kind of hernia ?

Currently running 100 test + 300 EQ then 1,000IU HCG 3x per week and 75iu of HMG 3x per week (fertility protocol).

Off season weight 220-230 depending on what Iā€™m doing playing around with training wise. Camp weight down to 205ish, fight weight at 198.

Cycle is 100-200mg test and 300-600EQ, 50mg of an oral used on strength days only. On occasion exotics but rarely. Off season I rarely watch what I eat, fairly in tune at this point with what I need for performance metrics.

Photos from today, at my taco stand and post crushing of said tacos and some from my last camp.

Always enjoy reading about your training.
At your heaviest bw what are some of your lifts?

5ā€™7ā€ish +/- 200# 55 years old

High protein and back and forth with moderate carb and fat days

Iā€™ve been training fasted in the mornings with bcaaā€™s but some days Iā€™ll add in slin pre and Gatorade intra
Day 1 back/traps
2 chest/tris
3 legs
4 delts/biā€™s
Rest days when I feel I need them but sometimes Iā€™ll go 7-8 days in a row.
Cardio on way home if Iā€™m feeling it.

Currently running-

- 60 mg test E and 10 mg trest ace ED
- 1/3 vial TPā€™s blacks upon waking but some days 1 iu before bed too.
- about to start drol at 100 or superdrol at 20 ED 3 weeks before a beach trip
- 600 L-Carnitine (injectable) before morning workout

Taken this morning after delts/biā€™s
Sorry for the pissers, locker room mirrors are scarce lol

View attachment 191522

Amazing for any age let alone 55.

My training split is similar to yours

Always happy to entertain mate, sincerely very happy to hear that and thank you for the kind words.

In 2012/ 2013ish I get really into powerlifting and got up to the low 260s, I want to say 262-3ish. I want to say a 635x3 dead and x2 squat. Bench I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever gotten over 405. Done it a handful of times in my younger years, now itā€™s just a reminder of how old I am getting.

Until this year actually I was ok holding a 600 squat, dead and 6 min mile year round. Went on an extended vacation and just having a hard time getting back to it.

Right now I sincerely donā€™t think I could squat 495, need a solid 2-3 months of uninterrupted training.

Wish I could take the knowledge I have now and transfer it to my younger self. Life would have been much easier!

@hevi-head Agreed completely with 3Bills. Looking studly mate!

If you were going to train for a 495 squat what would your leg workouts look like ?

I also remember reading about your warm-ups. There almost a workout in itself šŸ˜…

Levels makes some awesome tasting whey. But just wanted to point out your calves are thick as hell man!

Damn bro, what kind of hernia ?

I believe they're both called umbilical hernias. One is on the edge of my belly button, another is about 3 inches above it. Had them for 4-5 years now so theres no crazy pain, just want them fixed for cosmetic purposes.

If you were going to train for a 495 squat what would your leg workouts look like ?

I also remember reading about your warm-ups. There almost a workout in itself šŸ˜…

My thoughts on strength training are a bit different than the usual I guess you could say. I fully understand I havenā€™t set any records and am not even a competitor in this realm.

For me it just boils down to mass times velocity = momentum.

If an individual has decent sized legs both anteriorally and posteriorally the minimum requirement is satiated. After that itā€™s simply a training of activation, CNS drive + adaptation, and plyometrics.

Mostly the refinement of the movement with equal force distribution through the lift and on occasion a heavy day which can simply be walk outs and holds with the desired weight to tune the CNS into the new parameters of load

Hopefully that makes sense mate - typing on my phone and we all know how that goes šŸ˜

My thoughts on strength training are a bit different than the usual I guess you could say. I fully understand I havenā€™t set any records and am not even a competitor in this realm.

For me it just boils down to mass times velocity = momentum.

If an individual has decent sized legs both anteriorally and posteriorally the minimum requirement is satiated. After that itā€™s simply a training of activation, CNS drive + adaptation, and plyometrics.

Mostly the refinement of the movement with equal force distribution through the lift and on occasion a heavy day which can simply be walk outs and holds with the desired weight to tune the CNS into the new parameters of load

Hopefully that makes sense mate - typing on my phone and we all know how that goes šŸ˜

It does bro

After that itā€™s simply a training of activation, CNS drive + adaptation, and plyometrics.

That is what I'm interested in.

Thanks for sharing

I believe they're both called umbilical hernias. One is on the edge of my belly button, another is about 3 inches above it. Had them for 4-5 years now so theres no crazy pain, just want them fixed for cosmetic purposes.

I actually have the same hernias.

No pain but definitely would like to get it fixed one day..

5'11.5", 265 lbs, 60 y.o.

Training split is usually:

chest
back
rest
shoulders/traps
arms
legs
rest
repeat

It deviates however - having young kids is the priority so many times if I can't hit the gym that often, I will do bis after back and tris after shoulders or chest. One thing that is a mainstay is I always take a day off after leg day and back day.

Training routine is a modified HIT - I've pretty much trained this way for past 30 years. Meaning, the first Mac Daddy/basic heavy exercises are performed HIT style, while I usually end with a "pumper" like 21's, triple-drop set, etc on an isolation movement.

Regarding diet I usually eat 6 whole eggs with oatmeal for breakfast. Then 50g whey/30g carbs during w.o. The next 2 meals will be the same - could be chicken, ground turkey or beef with some type of veggie and potatoe or rice. Then snack before bed could be cottage cheese or another whey drink with water. Jist is I try to get in around 250g protein a day no matter what the cals may be haha.

Gear - the past several years has been the same - I run TRT (150mg test e) ew from Sep to May. From mid-May to end of August I jack the test up to 450mg ew. if I can run across some solid var, I'll add it in around 50mg ed for 8-10 weeks. I ran across some TP blacks about 5 weeks ago, so I've been running those 2iu's on workout days. I don't do GH often - think this is first time in a year. I will say though I ran GH for the first time about 5-6 years ago, and prolly a total of 10 kits since then, and I believe it has helped heal my screwed up rotator cuff bigtime.

I don't take pics often, so this pic is the same one I posted in pics section on my bday 2 months back...

DPH_60.jpg

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?