over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats your stats (with pic)

I will have to try those snatch grip deads.

At the moment I do regular deads, sldl but using the same grip as a reg dead and trap bar deads

Are you focusing more on hamstrings or back ? I guess with the grip you would get both. I will attempt tomorrow and report back. Maybe take a vid lol 😶‍🌫️
Hamstrings definitely get hard but I’m very focused on keeping my back engaged and actually contracting it at the top of each rep. It will smoke your entire back for sure though bro, let me know how it goes when you try them out!

Hamstrings definitely get hard but I’m very focused on keeping my back engaged and actually contracting it at the top of each rep. It will smoke your entire back for sure though bro, let me know how it goes when you try them out!

Ubet man. Going to try them tomorrow afternoon. How wide do you grip?
Also with a normal sldl I stop just shy of the ground. Are you touching between each rep?

Ubet man. Going to try them tomorrow afternoon. How wide do you grip?
Also with a normal sldl I stop just shy of the ground. Are you touching between each rep?
Using a deadlift bar, my index finger is outside of the outer rings, that’s as wide as I go without it feeling weird on my joints
Yep, I’m touching each rep, not a hard bounce but not a full dead stop either. Stopping shy of the ground is good too but a bit harder, and for me I fuck it up mid set and will hit one side and throw myself slightly off balance lol

Personally I would set the primo at some solid base dose like 700-1000mg and go with the test as high as I can - of course I would only increase its dose if progress stops or slows down significantly
Thanks Luki and BBxtreme, this is exactly what I’m going to do. Starting with 700 primo and 700 test and will gradually up the dose. I do aromatize a lot so need to watch my test dose, but with Primo and aromasin I should be able to dial it in.

And @bbxtreme thanks for the insight on EQ. Really on paper EQ is the perfect drug for me with the endurance aspect, especially with Firefighting I have to put a little functional/cardio training in whether I’d like to or not. I was always just paranoid about the anxiety and the long ester if something were to flair up. It’s funny though, I only ever read about EQ anxiety outside of this forum. Everyone here I bring it up to seems to handle EQ fine. I wonder if it’s a side that’s been overblown on the internet. Well i guess eventually I’ll have to grow a pair and find out myself haha. Sitting on a lot of Primo, and I loved Mast which is similar, I’m having high hopes I’ve found my “base drug”

Thanks Luki and BBxtreme, this is exactly what I’m going to do. Starting with 700 primo and 700 test and will gradually up the dose

And @bbxtreme thanks for the insight on EQ. Really on paper EQ is the perfect drug for me with the endurance aspect, especially with Firefighting I have to put a little functional/cardio training in whether I’d like to or not. I was always just paranoid about the anxiety and the long ester if something were to flair up. It’s funny though, I only ever read about EQ anxiety outside of this forum. Everyone here I bring it up to seems to handle EQ fine. I wonder if it’s a side that’s been overblown on the internet. Well i guess eventually I’ll have to grow a pair and find out myself haha. Sitting on a lot of Primo, and I loved Mast which is similar, I’m having high hopes I’ve found my “base drug”
Not sure but have you ran primo before? If not I would be very carefull with primo because for some(me for example) it nukes my estrogen into the ground.

Not sure but have you ran primo before? If not I would be very carefull with primo because for some(me for example) it nukes my estrogen into the ground.
No brother this is the first time. Funny I just edited my post above to add some info about how I aromatize. Which is a lot haha
I was cruising on 250 test and 250 Masteron and taking 12.5 aromasin a couple of times a week and I still had high E2 in the 80s-90s. I love Test but need AIs to control my E2

Maybe in my case I’d be better off running low test and high Primo like some guys do. I know Jordan Peters likes 250-350 test and 700-1000mg Primo. But I’ll start off with a 1:1 ratio as I’m trying to grow

I’m 3 shots in to Primo at 100mg ED and still had to take an AI this morning. I thought I might be able to skip it. Watery and nipples got puffy, it happens fast for me

If I'm honest, for me this is only the opinion of people who use ridiculously small doses of the test, I have never met anyone who used a solid dose of the test and primo lowered his e2 too much - I only read such things on the Internet, I don't see it in the real world

If I'm honest, for me this is only the opinion of people who use ridiculously small doses of the test, I have never met anyone who used a solid dose of the test and primo lowered his e2 too much - I only read such things on the Internet, I don't see it in the real world
Makes sense, and gives me some peace of mind that I’m starting out the right way

Seems like EQ when guys say that crashes their estro, then you find out later they’re running 150mg test and 1200 EQ

1:1 seems like a solid place to start with that in mind

Thanks Luki and BBxtreme, this is exactly what I’m going to do. Starting with 700 primo and 700 test and will gradually up the dose. I do aromatize a lot so need to watch my test dose, but with Primo and aromasin I should be able to dial it in.

Very solid plan and what I would do.

IMO the anxiety issues around EQ are overblown and came from a handful of “influencers” out there. Thats not to discount the few it may be real for. But I don’t know a single person who’s gotten anxiety.

You’ll love the primo look. Def keep us updated with pics as you progress!

Makes sense, and gives me some peace of mind that I’m starting out the right way

Seems like EQ when guys say that crashes their estro, then you find out later they’re running 150mg test and 1200 EQ

1:1 seems like a solid place to start with that in mind
Just a warning, I get what @luki7788 is saying but there are always people that react different.

I believe @slesh posted bloodwork from 2.1 gram sust 400mg primo per week without ai and his estro was 60 something. Just a heads up because I experience the same.

Thanks man, even though I sense heavy sarcasm and passive aggression. Im not surprised though and am actually surprised I didn’t get it sooner from someone on here.
No, that wouldn’t smoke Larry Wheels or definitely not Brian Shaw haha. Mentioning Larry Wheels as the standard for strength sports makes me believe that you don’t follow either powerlifting or strongman very closely anyway. It’s a decent level, but nothing crazy impressive and I’ve always been much better at high rep deads versus a 1 rep max
Comparing anything I’ve done to Brian Shaw is the equivalent of someone posting their stats as 5’9 240lbs and being like “Wow! You must be Branch Warren!”

And plus I said “almost” and “soon” for the 495 barbell row for 10, which I’m getting anywhere between 5 and 7 reps with depending on the week. I see guys doing 5 plate BB rows all the time actually, there is actually another guy in my gym who does them every week that I’m trying to chase. Literally hundreds of guys on IG can do that, especially if you follow powerlifting.

No sarcasm/aggression was meant at all, I was completely serious that if you can SLDL 605 x 15, that is insane. Much more than the bb rows by far IMO. Especially at your bdwt. You're right I don't follow strongman or PL closely. I asked bcoz you mentioned earlier about the pullups done in RP style, hence, I didn't know if that applied to the SLDL's also. You also stated earlier you had a dead in the high 700's when competing, which I would "think" that would translate to around a 605 x 15 deadlift give or take a few reps. But obviously a SLDL is much harder than a regular deadlift. So please explain, 605 SLDL x 15 straight reps or done in R/P style? No need to be defensive, just a simple Q amigo. :)

And plus I said “almost” and “soon” for the 495 barbell row for 10, which I’m getting anywhere between 5 and 7 reps with depending on the week. I see guys doing 5 plate BB rows all the time actually, there is actually another guy in my gym who does them every week that I’m trying to chase. Literally hundreds of guys on IG can do that, especially if you follow powerlifting.

Weighing 240?? Post the hundreds of guys then.lol :p Indeed I've always been into bodybuilding, but I've worked out with MANY powerlifters in various gyms over the decades and no, it is not common for a 240lb guy to routinely be doing 500 lb bb rows for reps - especially 10 reps. Even you hitting 5-7 reps with it is pretty friggin' awesome in my book & I salute you. But let's not undermine it and make it sound like it's a so casual, normal thing that every 240lb powerlifter does. :)

No sarcasm/aggression was meant at all, I was completely serious that if you can SLDL 605 x 15, that is insane. Much more than the bb rows by far IMO. Especially at your bdwt. You're right I don't follow strongman or PL closely. I asked bcoz you mentioned earlier about the pullups done in RP style, hence, I didn't know if that applied to the SLDL's also. You also stated earlier you had a dead in the high 700's when competing, which I would "think" that would translate to around a 605 x 15 deadlift give or take a few reps. But obviously a SLDL is much harder than a regular deadlift. So please explain, 605 SLDL x 15 straight reps or done in R/P style? No need to be defensive, just a simple Q amigo. :)
Oh shit, well my bad bro. I took that the wrong way. I appreciate that then!
Yeah the SLDL is straight through, no RP, but is touch and go and not dead stop. I’ve always been better at reps with deadlifts for some reason, and I do get a little bounce off the floor making it easier. Another weird thing is that my SLDL and regular dead have always been about the same or very close. Always been strong off the floor. Now my Rack pulls or block pulls… absolute shit haha. A rack pull below the knees has me about a 100lbs weaker

I’m doing barbell rows again next week and I’ll try to take a video from behind that still conceals my identity. I grew up in some strong gyms in Ohio when powerlifting was at its recent peak and am used to seeing some absolutely crazy feats of strength, so maybe that’s why I’m more casual about what I do since I can’t compare to some of the top guys, or even some random unknown guys I used to lift with.

Apologies again for being a dick bro

Yeah the SLDL is straight through, no RP, but is touch and go and not dead stop. I’ve always been better at reps with deadlifts for some reason, and I do get a little bounce off the floor making it easier. Another weird thing is that my SLDL and regular dead have always been about the same or very close. Always been strong off the floor. Now my Rack pulls or block pulls… absolute shit haha. A rack pull below the knees has me about a 100lbs weaker

I’m doing barbell rows again next week and I’ll try to take a video from behind that still conceals my identity. I grew up in some strong gyms in Ohio when powerlifting was at its recent peak and am used to seeing some absolutely crazy feats of strength, so maybe that’s why I’m more casual about what I do since I can’t compare to some of the top guys, or even some random unknown guys I used to lift with.

Hitting SLDL's with 6 plates + for that many reps is friggin' crazy strong man! I'm also from OH and know a couple younger guys at the gym who used to hit it at Westside when Louie was still alive. Keep killing it Buckeye! :)

No where near your level but I like them.. Definitely keep them in the routine.

Currently around 265/270

Currently using a 2 day split
Back/ legs
Chest should / arms

Currently 500 test
25mg prov
2iu gh

diet is approx 250 pro and not Currently counting fat or carbs

Will be adding 150mg tren a week
Slowly upping gh and test.
Adjusting my diet for postworkout slin

1000000483.jpg

1000000704.jpg

No where near your level but I like them.. Definitely keep them in the routine.
Hell yeah bro, looks good. Excellent form. How did your back and hams feel after? They usually light up my whole back

Physique is looking solid too. Grainy and strong

Currently around 265/270

Currently using a 2 day split
Back/ legs
Chest should / arms

Currently 500 test
25mg prov
2iu gh

diet is approx 250 pro and not Currently counting fat or carbs

Will be adding 150mg tren a week
Slowly upping gh and test.
Adjusting my diet for postworkout slin

View attachment 192374

View attachment 192375
You are one big dude. How long have you been working out?

Attachments

• IMG_4214.jpeg
    IMG_4214.jpeg
    302.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 5'8" 100kg /220
  • 54 years old
  • P:200-250/C:150-500/F:30-50-ish (carb cycling works for me)
  • 450 test E, 100 tren E
  • 3-5x sessions per week, currently on PPL split with DC principles applied
  • Recently moved and have less time to train during lunch, so switched to the 3 way split above.
View attachment 191983
Never fail to impress.

Done with rehab?

How is the new crib?

Attachments

• IMG_4215.jpeg
    IMG_4215.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 28

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members