over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats your stats (with pic)

Haha you can speak freely as much as the board let's you brother

I remember 15 years ago Phil H telling me i had small arms 😅

People can use it as motivation

Thank you for bumping this though. I need some motivation myself to put down the ice-cream
That’s exactly it.

If I get my ego stroked, head off to vacay thinking I’m looking good, then get back and look at the pics and that’s not the case, I’d be a little pissed that people weren’t more honest with me.

Idk if others are looking for just a pat on the head or what.

Generally I know my weak points but I’m also aware there may be certain spots that may not be up to speed.

This video was yesterday post workout. I like videos because I usually think I look better than in pics 🤷‍♂️
5’11” 230 fasted
Currently 450 test 300npp 8iu Meditropes
First mini blast in almost 5 years.
Diet is non structured but I eat a lot of the same stuff. I actually get really creative with my food and I get most all my reactions on social media from my cooking and meal prep 😂 I always eat around 350g protein and then just fill in my calories with whatever satisfies me. I might have a big bowl of ice cream or cereal 3 nights a week on average. I will always do two scoops of whey first so I make it essentially a meal. I’ve been eating so good for so long and as long as I stay as lean as I am now I can see if I’m getting a little too soft and pull back for a few day or week at most.

That’s exactly it.

If I get my ego stroked, head off to vacay thinking I’m looking good, then get back and look at the pics and that’s not the case, I’d be a little pissed that people weren’t more honest with me.

Idk if others are looking for just a pat on the head or what.

Generally I know my weak points but I’m also aware there may be certain spots that may not be up to speed.

And to further more tell buddy he is close to having one of the better physiques on here in 6 months if he just ups his cals and add some slin 😶‍🌫️😬

Attachments

• IMG_4330.jpeg
    IMG_4330.jpeg
    260.1 KB · Views: 13
Look 100x better than most guys in their 20s and 30s blasting whatever they can get their hands on.
About Primo . . . truer words words have not been spoken. A true freak. Wish he would post more often. Not that most (all?) could look like him but I for one would like to know more.

A real “sleeper’. Love not. No bragging, just the letting his physique speak for himself which speaks volumes.

Wonder if he competes or has competed?

About Primo . . . truer words words have not been spoken. A true freak. Wish he would post more often. Not that most (all?) could look like him but I for one would like to know more.

A real “sleeper’. Love not. No bragging, just the letting his physique speak for himself which speaks volumes.

Yours is awesome too. How old are you buddy?

He has. And has a killer physique as we can see above.

@primobolan who was the top coach you worked with years back?

5’9 240lbs

Until the last 6 months I was a powerlifter. Squatted over 700, benched 500, and deadlifted in the high 7’s. Kept accruing injury after injury and needed a change so switched to bodybuilding style training

Current split is:
Quads
Arms
Shoulders
Back
Chest

Sometimes a hamstring day thrown in.
Mixture of high volume and HIT. Big movements I’ll work up to a top set, and down set and try to beat my reps every week. Other accessories I’m just trying to get volume in. I really like 6x6, 8x8, and 10x10 with 10-30 seconds rest in between to add volume, versus 3x12 pyramiding or 3 sets to failure. Some things I’ll have a specific rep count and rest pause until I meet it, kind of like Roman Fritz does
I like doing a lot of bodyweight exercises like dips, pull-ups, push-ups, lunges, and BW squats, for a couple hundred reps at the end of each workout.

Diet is the Vertical Diet and has been for over 5 years. Anywhere from 2-6 meals a day, but I always get the calories in even if I have to force feed at night

Current cycle is:
700 Sustanon
700 Masteron E
20-30mg injectable Sdrol
2mg Mtren once a week or once every 2 weeks preWO

10ius HGH TP black tops

Switching the Masteron to 700 Primo tomorrow when my stuff gets here, but may keep Mast in at 400 or so

I have never run Tren, but I look forward to trying it soon as I got a bunch of free bottles of Mtren and have been sprinkling it in

Only drugs I’ve done are Test and Mast really. I tried NPP but quit after 3 weeks because it destroyed my sex drive, it’s been over a month and it still hasn’t returned.
When I was powerlifting I just did Test at 500 and lots of Anadrol.
So my gear experience is minimal but I still have lots to try
With the 1:1 ratio of test:dht do u still need to use ai’s to prevent estrogen sides?

and can u pm me ur exact training split please? im really curious ive never done a bodybuilding focused split…i like the way u have a simple set up

always have focused on heavy intense powerlifting routines

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?