over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Emric's dosing schedule

how long did you do this protocol for when you were competing Emeric?

2001 and 2002, year of 2003 to 2005 total of no hormones, 2006 50mg per week, 2007 100mg per week.

Emeric you say you suggest also using a product to aid in your own test production. Are you referring to something like tribulus or longjack,etc.. and is this only needed if one is doing 200mg per week like you suggest, or would you still recommend it if someone is doing higher doses like say 500mg+ I have noticed in the past while even on 500-700mg test if I took some tribulus I noticed an increase in sex drive. I use proviron now at 25mg daily with my test to ensure high free test, but even still if I add trib for a while it seems to work, weird.

Emeric you say you suggest also using a product to aid in your own test production. Are you referring to something like tribulus or longjack,etc.. and is this only needed if one is doing 200mg per week like you suggest, or would you still recommend it if someone is doing higher doses like say 500mg+ I have noticed in the past while even on 500-700mg test if I took some tribulus I noticed an increase in sex drive. I use proviron now at 25mg daily with my test to ensure high free test, but even still if I add trib for a while it seems to work, weird.

In order for me to a detailed discussion of the product it would take to much time. As we know that 95% of the testosterone is secreted by the testis, and testosterone is also produced in the adrenal cortex and small amounts are produced in the brain cells. Although the contribution of cells in the nervous system to the circulating hormone levels is very small, local production of steroids can be physiologically very important for local action.High local levels can be generated when transport and clearance are low. The action of androgens in the cells depend on many things and one of them the interactions with the receptor proteins.

I do believe that with a lower dose use of test and with a combination of supplements we can increase the local production and our testes can still producing a % of testosterone. I know is no study to prove it, but is no study disproved.

In order for me to a detailed discussion of the product it would take to much time. As we know that 95% of the testosterone is secreted by the testis, and testosterone is also produced in the adrenal cortex and small amounts are produced in the brain cells. Although the contribution of cells in the nervous system to the circulating hormone levels is very small, local production of steroids can be physiologically very important for local action.High local levels can be generated when transport and clearance are low. The action of androgens in the cells depend on many things and one of them the interactions with the receptor proteins.

I do believe that with a lower dose use of test and with a combination of supplements we can increase the local production and our testes can still producing a % of testosterone. I know is no study to prove it, but is no study disproved.

wouldnt a good sign that the testes were producing testosterone be that there were of normal size?

This would be absolutely ideal to use low dose test effectively without being shutdown.Best of both worlds essentially having an impressive physique without being detrimental to ones health,actually improving it.I would love to hear more Emeric as do many I'm sure.

ths thread has the makings of greatness, fingers crossed Emeric has some spare time and doesnt mind divulging a bit more.

ths thread has the makings of greatness, fingers crossed Emeric has some spare time and doesnt mind divulging a bit more.

OK, here is some thing probably not all of you know, prohormones and steroids will increases the 17-keto levels over the normal range,( which is not good) and the final step in the biosynthetic pathway of testosterone is the reduction of the 17-kito group, so the logic is as follows,a product that will help to reduce the 17-keto group it would very important.

OK, here is some thing probably not all of you know, prohormones and steroids will increases the 17-keto levels over the normal range,( which is not good) and the final step in the biosynthetic pathway of testosterone is the reduction of the 17-kito group, so the logic is as follows,a product that will help to reduce the 17-keto group it would very important.

What product would do that and at what dose?

Emeric....

PLEASE SIR...
WE WANT MORE....

info that is.:D:D:D

Thanks,
E

very interesting stuff here, I am a little confused though. Is this protocal of the 50 mgs of test eod+supplementation done so that there is very little to no suppression of normal hormone function? Basically that is a weekly dose of 175 mgs per week of test, slightly above hrt I think, or at least right around normal hrt dose. Let us know of this supplement(s) and the reasoning behind use and the duration of this and at cessation of this program if pct is needed, etc. Just wondering what difference is between this program and regular hrt. Thanks for all your wisdom Emeric.

I think a great deal of trainers (most of whom aren't in line to win on stage) at days end are after a balance of having an elevated test levels that do not compromise overall health and function. That was the whole idea of getting this thread started.

Clearly for the above to happen, trainers must lift, eat and recover in a fassion that is anabolic enviornment. Seems the little extra test and supplementation are the icing on the cake. One recent edition to my own supplentation has been Rhodiloa. Besides providing a bit of extra energy it seems to work in lowering cortisol levels. I think for some time (and I recently had cortisol levels checked and they were high) my gains and I suspect much of the hard training community are diminished greatly because of high cortisol levels. In six weeks I will check the levels again to see what if any changes have taken place with this supplement.

My hope is that we can prove or disprove various supplements and dosing patterns by simple blood test. Please feel free to contribute your results and observations.

I think a great deal of trainers (most of whom aren't in line to win on stage) at days end are after a balance of having an elevated test levels that do not compromise overall health and function. That was the whole idea of getting this thread started.

Clearly for the above to happen, trainers must lift, eat and recover in a fassion that is anabolic enviornment. Seems the little extra test and supplementation are the icing on the cake. One recent edition to my own supplentation has been Rhodiloa. Besides providing a bit of extra energy it seems to work in lowering cortisol levels. I think for some time (and I recently had cortisol levels checked and they were high) my gains and I suspect much of the hard training community are diminished greatly because of high cortisol levels. In six weeks I will check the levels again to see what if any changes have taken place with this supplement.

My hope is that we can prove or disprove various supplements and dosing patterns by simple blood test. Please feel free to contribute your results and observations.

Yes, Rhodiola is very good, I think that I was the first in the USA to use Rhodiola rosea in the fitness industry. For Cortisol level reduction is not as dramatic as the Humanofort. However it is excellent product to be used during trainings (exercise). It helps to kip your heart rate closer to your baseline and helps breathing. If you look at the Energix formula you can see that has Rhodiola.

Yeah so far I think it is helping with the coritsol. Again I will follow up with a blood test in about 6 weeks to measure. Also I have a theory that St. Johns Wort may also be benneficial for cortisol in the way that it elevates mood.

Yes, Rhodiola is very good, I think that I was the first in the USA to use Rhodiola rosea in the fitness industry. For Cortisol level reduction is not as dramatic as the Humanofort. However it is excellent product to be used during trainings (exercise). It helps to kip your heart rate closer to your baseline and helps breathing. If you look at the Energix formula you can see that has Rhodiola.

Here is my thoughts, 50mg or less a day perfect world 25mf twice a day. three Tribestan and 400mg of humanofort a day would be the perfect cycle. Just my two cents

Here is my thoughts, 50mg or less a day perfect world 25mf twice a day. three Tribestan and 400mg of humanofort a day would be the perfect cycle. Just my two cents

Add to that combination Phytic acid which will take care the phosphorylation of the StAR protein, (phosphorylation of StAR are required to maintain hormone activated steroid production). And a good iron supplement, particularly ferrous iron would enhance the production of iron-containing proteins. The Humanofort would supply the necessary growth factors and it will help to lower the 17-keto to normal range.

Emeric with supplementing with Phytic Acid should one worry about calcuim turnover?

Emeric with supplementing with Phytic Acid should one worry about calcuim turnover?

No, the chemical formula of the Phytic acid is very interesting, it is the chemical calcium salt of the acid and also contains magnesium salt of acid, here is how it looks like: Ca5Mg(C6 H12 O24 P2 3H2O)2

By competitive chelate formation, phytic acid participates in the process of intestinal absorption of calcium, magnesium and iron ions. The formation of insoluble chelate complex of phytic acid accounts for some of its extremly many important properties, which I will tell you later.

Just don` t take any extra calcium supplements. The calcium you get from foods is OK, just don` t take extra calcium tablet or capsules.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws