over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Emric's dosing schedule

Emeric - thanks for your imput on this thread.

I think the next piece of the puzzle to tackle is elevating GH naturally. So much out there claiming to do this and that from GABA to ornithine/arginine, L-Dopa etc.

We know that PS and Rhodiola help with cortisol, low dose test can bring up test levels. What have some of you used that you fealt succesfully brought up Growth hormone (besides GH of course) ?

At the end of the day I think the aim is to take the healthiest options that contribute to manipulating the hormones in a favourable way.

Ghrp-6 would be a perfect addition in my opinion to this "stack" and cjc if so inclined.

Emeric - thanks for your imput on this thread.

I think the next piece of the puzzle to tackle is elevating GH naturally. So much out there claiming to do this and that from GABA to ornithine/arginine, L-Dopa etc.

We know that PS and Rhodiola help with cortisol, low dose test can bring up test levels. What have some of you used that you fealt succesfully brought up Growth hormone (besides GH of course) ?

At the end of the day I think the aim is to take the healthiest options that contribute to manipulating the hormones in a favourable way.

We going to use Rhodiola for other purpose, I will go in to that later.

Even if you take GH it still a good idea to incorporate this program, here is why: when you taking GH you need to check costantly your IGF-1 , if you IGF-1 is to high (out of range) is not good. Now Rhodiola would not regulate you IGF-1, we can use Humanofort for that. Also Humanofort has many other natural growth factors.

just a thought, would this not make a good case for the use of things like subligual test prop tabs at 20mg every 4/6 hrs or so with only a 50% absorbtion rate ??

I have never tried them myself, but following a low dose protocol as discussed this could sufficiently raise test levels without natural suppression?

This is very intersting. Can someone put all this into a simple easy to follow schedule. I think I understand the basics of this concept, but it would be much easier to see it all drawn out like a cycle. Maybe an Emerichs method for dummies would be appropriate.

This is very intersting. Can someone put all this into a simple easy to follow schedule. I think I understand the basics of this concept, but it would be much easier to see it all drawn out like a cycle. Maybe an Emerichs method for dummies would be appropriate.

This is kind of the end goal here. Lowest doses and healthiest alternatives to obtain the best results. I think this book may end up with a few chapters.

Emeric, if one only had test prop, how would one use it for the low dosing schedule?

BUMP.

Okay. Okay so I Am bumping this again.:)

Emeric, if one only had test prop, how would one use it for the low dosing schedule?

It don`t mater if is prop, enth or cyp, long as is more frequent small dose per week.

Remember this (low dose more frequent) would not make you Mr.O, but you will be healthy and still look larger than a natural bbr.

It don`t mater if is prop, enth or cyp, long as is more frequent small dose per week.

Remember this (low dose more frequent) would not make you Mr.O, but you will be healthy and still look larger than a natural bbr.

Okay got it. So I would use the same protocol: 50 mgs Monday/Thursday?Sunday with the Prop or up the dosage slightly to lets say 75mgs. Going to get the Humanofort today. Thank you for the response.

Okay got it. So I would use the same protocol: 50 mgs Monday/Thursday?Sunday with the Prop or up the dosage slightly to lets say 75mgs. Going to get the Humanofort today. Thank you for the response.

Yes.

where do you guys get your humanofort from? (being from Oz not really sure of what stores are reputable when going thru google)

Emeric, if one was using prop, it would be ideal to dose every day, to maintain stable blood levels, correct?

Doesn't appear that Mon/Thur/Sun would be an ideal dosing schedule for a short acting ester like prop.

Humanofort dose at 400mg daily, split 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 in the evening?

Last edited:
PHIL did have the humanofort for sale, and yes you would want to split the dose during the day. Labrada and all others will be losing the selling rights from what I have heard of humanofort but I know taht it will still be available so there is light at the end of tunnel

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws