over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Emric's dosing schedule

animal eater

Registered
Just wandering if there is anyone out there who has tried Emric's dosing schedule of 50mg of test every second day and if so what kind of results did you achieve?

can you point me in the direction of where you read about it?

search for post that I believe is entitled why I think or maybe its what I think. Sit down for a while because it will take a while to read through.

big heads up for you....

READ VERY CAREFULLY.
REMEMBER WHAT YOU READ.

REPEAT AS NEEDED....

:p:D:D:D
EMERIC IS DA MAN!!!

Still curious to see if anyone out here has actually put into practice. Basiclly using a hrt like dose split into several smaller doses per week. Anyone???

Still curious to see if anyone out here has actually put into practice. Basiclly using a hrt like dose split into several smaller doses per week. Anyone???

Have you ever seen Emeric?

bump for replies, i read the last thread and would like peoples further thoughts on this.

Well not in person, pictures yes. That is not the point or the question. I like the theory, want to see if anyone other than Emeric has been putting it into practice.

That's what I ment..he's proof enough of it for me...but I wouldn't mind seeing others too..but I doubt many would lisen to him..I think his is a very good idea..but some just can't grasp you'l grow off that low of a dose..and pinning EoD is a pain I'm sure.

just curious, how one would avoid scar tissue using this protocol? Use a slin pin?

just curious, how one would avoid scar tissue using this protocol? Use a slin pin?

Use several different injection sites. Also by being a fraction left, right, up or down from one point. Example being your glute. A 1/2 inch up or down from can make a difference.

Well not in person, pictures yes. That is not the point or the question. I like the theory, want to see if anyone other than Emeric has been putting it into practice.

Beside taking small amount of test, other factors are important.

A supplement that would aid in the production of your own testosterone production also very important.

Many steps in the testosterone synthesis require phosphorylation of protein molecules. This occurs with both target molecules and enzymes.

The phosphorylation processes usually involve the addition on cleavage of phosphates groups [(PO4)3 groups]

The supplement should also containing ionic calcium. All of the phophates groups and calcium should be readily available.

Ferrous and/or ferric iron should also be present so that iron is available to the various "heme" chemestry requirements of the process.

Also the product should contain growth factors.

Also a supplement that would kip your cholesterol levels in good range would be very important

Well, also the way you train is very important also.

Thanks for replying Emeric. It seem to me that the great majority of AAS users are certain that they can not gain unless they are taking larger doses. Of course diet and training will be the main trigger anyways. Still havn't heard from one member who has used the protocol mentioned.

Thanks for replying Emeric. It seem to me that the great majority of AAS users are certain that they can not gain unless they are taking larger doses. Of course diet and training will be the main trigger anyways. Still havn't heard from one member who has used the protocol mentioned.

one member who posted in this thread indrectly said the protocal worked well for him, you must have missed that.

one member who posted in this thread indrectly said the protocal worked well for him, you must have missed that.

I would say it was more suggested as opposed to confirmed. I catch your drift either way. Just interested to see the general consensis.;)

A supplement that would aid in the production of your own testosterone production also very important.

Many steps in the testosterone synthesis require phosphorylation of protein molecules. This occurs with both target molecules and enzymes.

The phosphorylation processes usually involve the addition on cleavage of phosphates groups [(PO4)3 groups]

The supplement should also containing ionic calcium. All of the phophates groups and calcium should be readily available.

Ferrous and/or ferric iron should also be present so that iron is available to the various "heme" chemestry requirements of the process.

Also a supplement that would kip your cholesterol levels in good range would be very important

how long did you do this protocol for when you were competing Emeric?

My Personal Experience

I have used Both Test Prop and Test Acetate at the 50mg every other day but have never used Suspension. I can tell you that my Libido was difinately Stronger then when I was on 600mg of Test E. Now as far as physical Strength I did notice a Difference but not Much at all.

It difinately re-enforced that more is not Better.

confirmation....

I will neither confirm nor deny any statement that may or may not lead to prosecution under the current laws of my country, state or municipality...
to do so would be stupid, yes?

having said that... THEORHETICALLY;)
The protocol minimizes the chance for aromatization and maximizes usage.
Overloading saturates the receptors.

I'd LOVE to hear Emerics' suggestions in detail for the proper supplementation to go along with his protocol... as in the snippets above in his responses to questions.

Emeric, can you enlighten the way further for the faithful?

EMERIC IS DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I MEAN...DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D

specifically...

EMERIC,

Is there a specific supplement containing all of these requirements to maximize usage?

Thank you,
E

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner