over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4 1/2 weeks out....

marilyn

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Well, I have been thinking about one more show, and did decide to go for it....here are a few pics from today...I have much work to do still to at least come in as lean as I did for my last one.....

Hopefully, you all who saw my original pics, see a bit more muscle...I didnt pump up first, but here it goes......

030.JPG

Last edited:
yikes!!!

note to self........do not click on document small,because its really LARGE!!!!!

I can never get tired of looking at you!;) Back shot please!:D:p:D

Greg

lol......
;)

035.JPG

looking good marilyn,

what competition are you going to do?

You look great Marilyn, it's very inspiring that both you and Tony are constantly doing shows, it really helps me when I'm tempted to let myself get fat and call it bulking or "off-season". Keep it up!

lol

You look great Marilyn, it's very inspiring that both you and Tony are constantly doing shows, it really helps me when I'm tempted to let myself get fat and call it bulking or "off-season". Keep it up!

thanks!!

yes...I thought I was done, but decided why not one more, since I really want to do it, and it helps me stay focused on staying lean......But after this I'm off for a while..at least until I decide to prepare for the Europa next year..I found out the show is coming back to Orlando next April!

holy mother of sweet jesus...

sorry, all i can get out at the moment

Look really good! Wide back and small waist! Not to mention an ass you could bounce a quater off of...:eek:

Great work! Keep us updated on your progress!

It's difficult to tell with the lighting but it looks like you added some meat to the middle of your back. Your upper lats/rear delts look wider as well.

thank you:)

here is the other side pose...I think this one is better, because, it feels more comfortable to me....

I agree, they came out a bit blurry..not sure why.

I'm dying to get my new suit, I ck the mail box everyday, because it should here soon then I can post with the suit...I wish I didnt sell my blue one so fast, I liked that one too.

031.JPG

about the lighting....

It's difficult to tell with the lighting but it looks like you added some meat to the middle of your back. Your upper lats/rear delts look wider as well.

we were headed to the backyard with the morning sunlight for the pics, when the lawn guys got here...well, I ran inside and shut the blinds, lol...

One word.....

Beautiful!!!

Oh Marilyn you look awesome.I'm doing the same show so I will see you there.It's my first of the year and then on to Allsouth week out from Nationals.Gonna be a fun ride.Looking forward to meeting you

Marilyn...you and Tony are really a perfect example of a couple with the same passion. You look great and very balanced! Looking forward to updated pics and you progress towards the competition.

Keep up the GREAT work!

Thanks

Marilyn...you and Tony are really a perfect example of a couple with the same passion. You look great and very balanced! Looking forward to updated pics and you progress towards the competition.

Keep up the GREAT work!

Thanks guys we love the lifestyle and it seems to suit us. You guys always fuel and inspire us to be the heathiest we can be.

Look really good! Wide back and small waist! Not to mention an ass you could bounce a quater off of...:eek:

Great work! Keep us updated on your progress!

Just a couple of quick tips because I see you are new

1. This is not BODYBUILDING.COM
2. Marilyn is a NPC Competitor, in other words she does all those hardcore things that many don't ie...depletion, cutting water, standing on stage under bright lights with an auditorium full of people, with people judging you. The judging criteria doesn't include bouncing quarters off of asses, shooting ping pong balls, or anything else that might be done at a strip club.
3. When talking about Male or Female competitors the terms are "glutes", gluteous maximus, back view, back, rear, etc.. We have a thread here for girls who show their asses for guys who like to look at asses.
4. This is not BODYBUILDING.COM
5. Be respectful of the females on here, they are few and far between and we
can all learn something from them.
6. This is not BODYBUILDING.COM

oh and did I mention this is not BODYBUILDING.COM

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members